PDA

View Full Version : Expansion 86 or 91-96

Activista
01-30-2024, 12:24 PM
Would it be possible to add 1 map expansion in 2 parts? similar to a mausoleum, not only was it my favorite update but these maps had a lot of variety (something that is urgently needed today) range levels, special areas, killing difficulties (they should leave aside the damage multipliers) I no longer play for The same as this game only depends on killing with 1 hit, it is boring to imagine a future that is only based on the arcane instead of taking time to make the maps with more complex strategies and not killing like a god

asommers
01-31-2024, 07:07 PM
Elder Woods just came out. We're 18mo minimum away from the next expansion. We're going to add Elder Woods farming content/locations as well as adding elite zones.

-ALS

leohate123
02-08-2024, 11:07 PM
+1 to this. Maus expansion is fun.

Tekila
02-09-2024, 10:39 PM
Would it be possible to add 1 map expansion in 2 parts? similar to a mausoleum, not only was it my favorite update but these maps had a lot of variety (something that is urgently needed today) range levels, special areas, killing difficulties (they should leave aside the damage multipliers) I no longer play for The same as this game only depends on killing with 1 hit, it is boring to imagine a future that is only based on the arcane instead of taking time to make the maps with more complex strategies and not killing like a god

Yeah there is no real fun.
The only fun is to try new gear then when you have seen enough you leave.
I don’t think that they will go back on the procs so there is no hope for some intelligent gameplay you must adapt for the nobrain one proc gameplay.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk