PDA

View Full Version : Grafting demoicic

xxkilsxx
10-27-2012, 08:32 AM
Hey guys I got almost all the stuff besides the repies for the demonic mace set lol yes took me a year to get and finally I'm so close where does this repie drop at Ty for so much help and cya soon

KingFu
10-27-2012, 08:38 AM
Flawless title btw.

xxkilsxx
10-27-2012, 08:49 AM
Ty :) do you know where they drop at

KingFu
10-27-2012, 08:52 AM
Recipes? Nuri. They're on a separate loot table than standard drops, so it'll be tough to loot. I'd just buy plat (or get from offers) and get them for 30p each from the blacksmith.

xxkilsxx
10-27-2012, 08:55 AM
K Ty for your help seam like you know a lot about pl will you Wana. Join our guild for twinks we have contest and help the pl players all day just add Halloweenbank Ty hope you will Wana join pls read my new guild statement under guild

KingFu
10-27-2012, 09:16 AM
Already in a guild, Ty though.

Noodleleg
10-27-2012, 11:17 AM
The only reason demonic hasn't dropped in price is because steels are annoying and everybody's too lazy to craft lol...

Noelx
10-27-2012, 12:46 PM
they take ages to farn...they drop from lion right?

vle_hoang
11-09-2012, 12:24 AM
steel are harder to farm than glyph :(

asashaol
11-10-2012, 08:30 AM
lol

Flawless title btw.

Ty :) do you know where they drop at

Cruis
11-23-2012, 02:33 AM
Flawless title btw.

Lol!

Cruis
11-23-2012, 02:35 AM
K Ty for your help seam like you know a lot about pl will you Wana. Join our guild for twinks we have contest and help the pl players all day just add Halloweenbank Ty hope you will Wana join pls read my new guild statement under guild
just wondering, but do u believe in punctuation? O.o

Mothwing
11-24-2012, 08:12 PM
The only reason demonic hasn't dropped in price is because steels are annoying and everybody's too lazy to craft lol...

No...well, sort of.

I think the main reason is because STS can't understand that GLYPH NEVER DROPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ortalan
12-13-2012, 01:49 PM
No...well, sort of.

I think the main reason is because STS can't understand that GLYPH NEVER DROPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glyph never drops? It drops plenty, in my experience. It's the orange crafting materials, glyphic blade steel in particular, that rarely drop and that keep Demonic Glyph prices from coming down. The crafting materials are hard to farm because of low drop rate, but also, I believe, because reroll in Nuri's PREVENTS any orange crafting material from dropping, since it rerolls into a green. This is my belief based on my farming experiences in Nuri's, anyway.

But glyph drops themselves are not exceedingly rare. Over the last couple of months, prices on glyph gears have fallen, while prices on blade steel remain high. It's the crafting components that make demonic difficult to craft, not the lack of glyph gear drops. I believe STS most likely understands this.

Extreme
12-14-2012, 06:34 AM
Glyph never drops? It drops plenty, in my experience. It's the orange crafting materials, glyphic blade steel in particular, that rarely drop and that keep Demonic Glyph prices from coming down. The crafting materials are hard to farm because of low drop rate, but also, I believe, because reroll in Nuri's PREVENTS any orange crafting material from dropping, since it rerolls into a green. This is my belief based on my farming experiences in Nuri's, anyway.

But glyph drops themselves are not exceedingly rare. Over the last couple of months, prices on glyph gears have fallen, while
prices on blade steel remain high. It's the crafting components that make demonic difficult to craft, not the lack of glyph gear drops. I believe STS most likely understands this.
He has a point there

Griffinfan
12-14-2012, 09:17 AM
No...well, sort of.

Farm Glyph in fun house, 10 hours and I guarantee you will get a drop.

Also Glyphic steel drops from all bosses.

Roberto077
12-14-2012, 02:29 PM

*farms 5 hours* *drops a torch* Good luck? Glyphic Torch of Non-existence

Cahaun
12-17-2012, 11:06 AM
No...well, sort of.

1. People have lives and don't have 10 hours to blow on a video game
2. If it takes 10 hours for a single glyphic steel, look at how long it'll take to make a single item.

RaptorBlitz
12-27-2012, 05:04 AM
1. People have lives and don't have 10 hours to blow on a video game
2. If it takes 10 hours for a single glyphic steel, look at how long it'll take to make a single item.

1. Obviously not all at once. You probably have 10x more playtime over your Pocket Legends life.
2. I think your language device sensors need replacing. It was exaggeration.

Caiahar
01-07-2013, 03:10 PM
Basic thing is, if you farm enough, eventually you WILL get a drop. Dont go saying, "Ive been farming for a million hours and still not a single drop!" The recipies will drop if you keep on farming. Youve gotta have the passion for it. DONT lose hope or youll never get it. you did it for a year and you didnt give up. Thats one of the examples of farming. Never give up. And in my experience, the crafting MATERIALS are kind of hard to get just as posted above, the re-roll elixir.

Traebeles99
01-07-2013, 04:48 PM
I got Demonic Mace recipe from Snake Charmer with 3x combo yesterday... Sold their only like 40k in cs.

Inflammed
01-26-2013, 09:33 PM
just wondering, but do u believe in punctuation? O.o

you*