PDA

View Full Version : rude players on halloween map

j3peaz
10-27-2012, 09:19 AM
Is there anything that can be done? U cantget boot, u cantcantget lock a game. they dont kill or just run to the boss and not wait for anyone. Its getting old and fast. This type of behavior is a big put off, and i might just go find something else to waste my time on if nothing is done about it

/rant

mike1298
10-27-2012, 09:25 AM
Yeah... Was clearing on my 15 and a 70 joined and ran past me and kept going. He then rubbed it in and said I was wasting my elixer. People like that ruin the game experience for others :-/.

xcainnblecterx
10-27-2012, 06:02 PM
I just find it funny that these are mostly people who think their pro, in actuality they look noob for being inconsiderate

Kaytar
10-27-2012, 06:08 PM
I find people being more rude about the witch rumor than anything else. Something needs to be done about high levels joining low levels and low levels joining high levels.

Multibird
10-27-2012, 06:13 PM
I hate that too, i wished you could put password on these maps and the underworld map.

xcainnblecterx
10-27-2012, 06:15 PM
If I join and they ask me not to kill mage, it's fine with no harm no foul. I don't see what players get from getting people pissed simply cause they couldn't skip mage -.-

Yich
10-27-2012, 06:18 PM
M*rb*dxx*x needs to stop.

LwMark
10-27-2012, 06:22 PM
Boot them

Bless
10-27-2012, 06:22 PM
Agreed on the first point, i hate people just rushing to boss and making others kill remaining enemies and when the boss spawns (since they only ones there) they kill boss and hog all drops.

However on the second point, I disagree because others (especially elixir'd) don't have to wait for someone that joined late. Its a bummer but some people need to get over it, ya join late ya miss loot. This is IMO but a lot of players would agree with me.

~ Miracle out.

Dirtymonkey_666
10-27-2012, 06:25 PM
mordbidxxxx is still just running to boss and letting everyone kill so he can kill the boss and get the loot?
M*rb*dxx*x needs to stop.

AressxGod
10-27-2012, 06:25 PM
Just mute them and boot from lobby. That Solves Everything!

moonway03
10-27-2012, 06:36 PM

Boot from "lobby"??

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Dirtymonkey_666
10-27-2012, 06:47 PM
can't boot from the halloween map (king's lair)

mike1298
10-27-2012, 06:54 PM
Agreed on the first point, i hate people just rushing to boss and making others kill remaining enemies and when the boss spawns (since they only ones there) they kill boss and hog all drops.

However on the second point, I disagree because others (especially elixir'd) don't have to wait for someone that joined late. Its a bummer but some people need to get over it, ya join late ya miss loot. This is IMO but a lot of players would agree with me.

~ Miracle out.

Yeah I end up soloing most the map when I am farming 15-30 sometimes, I am 95% the time plat elixered up too. Then when I am at the boss a bunch of high levels join and tell me to wait. Too bad, you snooze you lose. I end up getting some terrible pms afterwards :-/.

j3peaz
10-27-2012, 06:58 PM
I dont have aproblem with not killing the witch. I dont have a problm with high levels or low levels. My problem is the guys that kill while running or not killing at all, getting to thee boss before he is spawned, leaving the rest of the group to spawn him. What really makes me smdh is when eveeryone is at boss and the guy is like, someone go kill skelies! #$*

mike1298
10-27-2012, 07:26 PM
I dont have aproblem with not killing the witch. I dont have a problm with high levels or low levels. My problem is the guys that kill while running or not killing at all, getting to thee boss before he is spawned, leaving the rest of the group to spawn him. What really makes me smdh is when eveeryone is at boss and the guy is like, someone go kill skelies! #$*

When in low level maps it is easy to kill and run if you have the right gear and are elixered. Easy when the mobs die in two hits.

Randomguy
10-27-2012, 07:38 PM
Totally true

Elyseon
10-27-2012, 08:25 PM
Pls add hosting townes too
Rude ppl there make me rage
Pls boot

Multibird
10-27-2012, 08:36 PM
Have a fun Friendly environment :o

j3peaz
10-27-2012, 08:55 PM
When in low level maps it is easy to kill and run if you have the right gear and are elixered. Easy when the mobs die in two hits.
Ya but when they dont finish of the last 20 or so and chill in boss room, than wait for rest to take more time to kill off and kill boss as we walk in room and miss drops. Its a losing battle, ill just stop at that. Not everyone is like this ill admit, just few bad apples, its society, cant change it, just a rant

Avelynia
10-27-2012, 09:01 PM
I keep getting yelled at for killing the Headmistress *rolls eyes*

Mothwing
10-27-2012, 09:03 PM
I don't understand the witch thing. It's like boxes in SL. Sine when we're drops based on things you do before you kill the boss?

Mage till the end
10-27-2012, 09:47 PM
I rush to boss killing all mobs. Don't have speed elixer? Tough luck, I go fast.

LwMark
10-28-2012, 12:55 AM
I keep getting yelled at for killing the Headmistress *rolls eyes*
Y u kil misterez?

Rare
10-28-2012, 10:03 AM
I rush to boss killing all mobs. Don't have speed elixer? Tough luck, I go fast.

I follow and leach pinks

PvE
10-28-2012, 12:16 PM
I do give props to zorthan & ffa. They both have waited for me to catchup.a.bit and I didnt even ask. Nice players like this make it still worth wild.

slaveleia
10-28-2012, 12:33 PM
Y u kil misterez?

I'm still confused about that too Lolz. Kill or not? I don't mind either way but I swear when ppl say don't kill witch/mistress, somebody always does!! They just run over her.

Did you hear that some were saying Sam said that not killing witch helps drop rate? I looked around for that on forums but didn't see it anywhere. I'm thinking somebody just made that up too.

Mothwing
10-28-2012, 12:46 PM
I'm still confused about that too Lolz. Kill or not? I don't mind either way but I swear when ppl say don't kill witch/mistress, somebody always does!! They just run over her.

Did you hear that some were saying Sam said that not killing witch helps drop rate? I looked around for that on forums but didn't see it anywhere. I'm thinking somebody just made that up too.

Exactly, it's not true. Drops are completely random.

----------------------------------
Sent Using Tapatalk

Energizeric
10-29-2012, 01:35 AM
I'm getting tired of people hanging around and not moving, or joining the game late, and then asking me to wait while I got my 40-plat-per-hour shamus elixir. I wanna just farm fast and not wait at the end. I would make a private game if I could, but I can't, so if you're in my game you better move fast and not join late or you will miss out. Sorry if that is harsh, but that's how it is. I do kill all the mobs along the way, so if you're a lower level player, all you gotta do is run to the end and get a free drop. Is that too hard?

Skeletonlord
10-29-2012, 02:49 AM
Thats why you should be able to host the Halloween map. If you have completed all the Halloween quests, you cannot get back to the cemetery road.

Bless
10-29-2012, 02:58 AM
Thats why you should be able to host the Halloween map. If you have completed all the Halloween quests, you cannot get back to the cemetery road. you can go to join game and do ALL GAMES and in the game box type pumpkin king and u will have access

I'm getting tired of people hanging around and not moving, or joining the game late, and then asking me to wait while I got my 40-plat-per-hour shamus elixir. I wanna just farm fast and not wait at the end. I would make a private game if I could, but I can't, so if you're in my game you better move fast and not join late or you will miss out. Sorry if that is harsh, but that's how it is. I do kill all the mobs along the way, so if you're a lower level player, all you gotta do is run to the end and get a free drop. Is that too hard? I'm getting tired of exactly what ur saying. First of all, to the high level players come to low level dungeons, GO FARM YOUR OWN LEVEL!! or if you really want low level drops make a twink simple as. High levels shouldn't invade our playing areas with their speed elixers and rush to boss and kill, other L10 non elixird people will miss out on drops meant for them cuz of ignorant high levels. After running about 5 runs on my L75 I knew it wasn't right to do that to others so I made a L14 Mage twink.

You guys can't just come to other places and say 'too bad I'm elixird you're not'. I don't mind the "u join late u miss out" but what really ticks me off is when high lvls and low lvls start at the same time, and the higher lvl has a thrasher they could just hit n run for the boss whilst the non elixird L10's will trail way behind miss all loot. MAKE A TWINK.

This post is general not towards you just quoted my point.

Spenade
10-29-2012, 05:38 AM
My experience on the Halloween maps has actually been the opposite. My lvl 51 mage joins a bunch of lower lvls and all the lower lvls keep running off and getting themselves killed. I'm always happy to stay close to them, go through the dungeon slowly and heal them along the way. I even give them the lower lvl loot I receive. But when they all run ahead and in different directions it's hard to keep them all healed and then I'm left having to go and revive them all :/

Pakax
10-29-2012, 06:26 AM
Just wair till high lvl is at boss and leave the room.

jarikur
10-29-2012, 06:43 AM
you can go to join game and do ALL GAMES and in the game box type pumpkin king and u will have access

I'm getting tired of exactly what ur saying. First of all, to the high level players come to low level dungeons, GO FARM YOUR OWN LEVEL!! or if you really want low level drops make a twink simple as. High levels shouldn't invade our playing areas with their speed elixers and rush to boss and kill, other L10 non elixird people will miss out on drops meant for them cuz of ignorant high levels. After running about 5 runs on my L75 I knew it wasn't right to do that to others so I made a L14 Mage twink.

You guys can't just come to other places and say 'too bad I'm elixird you're not'. I don't mind the "u join late u miss out" but what really ticks me off is when high lvls and low lvls start at the same time, and the higher lvl has a thrasher they could just hit n run for the boss whilst the non elixird L10's will trail way behind miss all loot. MAKE A TWINK.

I also made a new character and after running the map throughout the day, it was the same 3 high levels that kept rushing to boss. Beyond rude, imo.

Rare
10-29-2012, 08:46 AM
OMG. I don't know how many times yesterday people joined late and said "wait". I've changed my mind on this. I don't wait for people anymore. Its gotten out of hand. I don't even ask people to wait. If I join and there are fewer than half the mobs, I join a different map.

On another note, something I'm finding very annoying are the people that just run through all the mobs to the boss, causing them all to reset. I joined a game with 3 people sitting in the boss spawn room and more than 30 mobs remaining. So I just hung out with the other guy (don't remember the name) at the entrance. Those three were getting so mad we wouldn't clear the other mobs. It was actually pretty funny now that I think about it.

Ephesius
10-29-2012, 09:02 AM
Hosting games will lead to booting problems people booting when boss spawns and etc. Hosting would be bad idea

Kraze
10-29-2012, 09:47 AM
Hosting games will lead to booting problems people booting when boss spawns and etc. Hosting would be bad idea
Just need to enforce level restrictions problem solved

Energizeric
10-29-2012, 02:39 PM
I'm getting tired of exactly what ur saying. First of all, to the high level players come to low level dungeons, GO FARM YOUR OWN LEVEL!! or if you really want low level drops make a twink simple as. High levels shouldn't invade our playing areas with their speed elixers and rush to boss and kill, other L10 non elixird people will miss out on drops meant for them cuz of ignorant high levels. After running about 5 runs on my L75 I knew it wasn't right to do that to others so I made a L14 Mage twink.

This post is general not towards you just quoted my point.

I do take this into consideration. I understand that not everyone has a speed elixir, and I do wait to a certain point but if you joined the game half way through and it's going to take 2 full minutes for your to take your time and walk to the end, too bad. If you started at the same time as me, or even slightly after, I will wait for you.

As for making a lower level twink, that would slow me down just as much. The whole idea is to spend a lot of plat on elixir and then work fast so you don't waste your plat. In order for it to be worth spending the plat on the shamus, you have to get through the dungeon fast.