PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth coming back?

Cryate
02-02-2024, 09:31 AM
Old rogue player here, thinking of coming back. I left about 2-3 years ago?

I got some older vanities and bunch of gold saved (around 80m) and little to no gear or anything else.

Is this game still worth playing? Are there a lot of changes?
What's the endgame budget for character like mage? I'd love to try mage this time around.

Also I am a non plat spender. I want to play purely for fun with bunch of people.

Noonit
02-02-2024, 09:46 AM
Old rogue player here, thinking of coming back. I left about 2-3 years ago?

I got some older vanities and bunch of gold saved (around 80m) and little to no gear or anything else.

Is this game still worth playing? Are there a lot of changes?
What's the endgame budget for character like mage? I'd love to try mage this time around.

Also I am a non plat spender. I want to play purely for fun with bunch of people.2-3 years ago gold cap was 99m
now its 999m.
80m isnt much to buy good level cap gear nor the previous level cap top gear, but you can manage around it...

idk what people mean when they say, is it worth playing.. if u want to be an end game player, 80m isnt much. if ure non a plat user, u cant enjoy the game the same as plat users but the game can still he enjoyable without a high budget.

just download the game, run for like a week and decide.

Sent from my M2101K7AI using Tapatalk

Activista
02-02-2024, 09:48 AM
with 80 million you get... literally nothing

Cryate
02-02-2024, 10:58 AM
I guess not then since it got deleted lol

AucResearcher
02-02-2024, 11:16 AM
If you just came back I'll suggest you do these :

•Most important of all buy Speedset , any will do just get the cheapest one...this will help alot in event and other map

•Basically play the event , you can make gold from them , sometimes not much sometimes a bunch of gold (depend event , but just play all basically to make gold)

•As of gears since you dont have much I'll say just buy zaarus set 4/4 and other cheap gear first.. this will cost you like 10m or lower and it's better than nothing

•and you can also invest your gold in buying gold loot gear but tbh idk if its a great idea since you dont have any good gear yet (it'll be hard to do gold loot farm map/find party without endgame gear)

•other than that you can also make gold from merching/hoarding , as long as you buy the right stuff at the right price you can always make profit , it'll take time and process but definitely worth it

That's all i guess , i was F2P player too and never bought plat... literally started from 500k before and im happy with where im at rn , i can buy the vanities,gear that I've always dream of and do lb....and i believe you can do the same too ^_^ , feel free to add me if you ever need help or wanna ask any questions

Anyways gl and welcome back to the game !

Ign : Hiresetseason

asommers
02-02-2024, 11:31 AM
Refer to your previous thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?697018)).

-ALS