PDA

View Full Version : A system for searching for teaming up

Bleh111
02-02-2024, 03:12 PM
Hi im a returning player from 2018. I want to point out how hard it is to find players who are the same level as you to run with for gaining exp/ doing dailies if there was a system for putting request and partying based on class and level requirements for running certain maps. Last day i saw a player asking for help with running maps and giving 1m gold just to do 2 festerfang quests. Yes i know guilds are there but players your same level might not be active at that time/ high level players may not be intrested to help.
This could help in creating new friends within the game and making the game more enjoyable.
Ty

Noonit
02-02-2024, 03:33 PM
Hi im a returning player from 2018. I want to point out how hard it is to find players who are the same level as you to run with for gaining exp/ doing dailies if there was a system for putting request and partying based on class and level requirements for running certain maps. Last day i saw a player asking for help with running maps and giving 1m gold just to do 2 festerfang quests. Yes i know guilds are there but players your same level might not be active at that time/ high level players may not be intrested to help.
This could help in creating new friends within the game and making the game more enjoyable.
Tyonce upon a time there was a non plat player named noonit, he never asked for help with the long exhausting maps like fester from anybody.
I'd farm them slowly, tank a couple of deaths and keep it pushing.
its not difficult to level up solo especially to level 71.
71-76 arc gears are quite cheap too.
i see people level 81 with zaar sets asking for help in fester because its slower for them...

point is that i dont think the things u mentioned are the reason for the problem, nor do i think that ur idea of resolving it is the right thing needed in the game.

just need to be disciplined w farming without being dependant on pts and carry.

Sent from my M2101K7AI using Tapatalk