PDA

View Full Version : Any 4.000 str warrior to answer few questions?

dmqp
02-03-2024, 04:55 AM
i would like to build about 4.000 str warrior with latest gear, need to answer few questions before investing gold:

1. Can you solo Hedourah and Elite Rahabkor with 4.000 str?
2. What is damage per tick to these 2 bosses with 4.000 str set + snowstorm blade?
3. How much +/- 4.000 str set cost?

ty

AucResearcher
02-03-2024, 05:23 AM
I'm sure I've seen few war with lower than 4k solo hedo and rahab in youtube , its absolutely doable even with lower than 4k especially rahab

Anyways bump , hope you found the answer to your questions

Gasconade-AL
02-03-2024, 06:51 AM
I'm sure I've seen few war with lower than 4k solo hedo and rahab in youtube , its absolutely doable even with lower than 4k especially rahab

Anyways bump , hope you found the answer to your questions

how much does it cost sir? also goldloot set how much they range for?

AucResearcher
02-03-2024, 07:00 AM
how much does it cost sir? also goldloot set how much they range for?
Idk the exact cost , im just saying I've seen war below 4k stat solo those bosses .... But if im going to guess it'll cost you 1-3b~ maybe more idk....gl set also same if its 1k++ gl i guess

But again idk for sure , that's just my guess on the prices...hope someone else can help you give precise pricing

Noonit
02-03-2024, 01:57 PM
i would like to build about 4.000 str warrior with latest gear, need to answer few questions before investing gold:

1. Can you solo Hedourah and Elite Rahabkor with 4.000 str?
2. What is damage per tick to these 2 bosses with 4.000 str set + snowstorm blade?
3. How much +/- 4.000 str set cost?

tyu can have even 5k str and still not be able to solo either if u don't have the skills.
a 3k str set would suffice if u're skilled and patient enough to be able to solo.

you'll need a 6-8% str gear (a piece) but try investing in higher level jewels more. get ur proc set and stats set and learn to use them well.

i estimate a 3k str gear to be around 900m-1.3b but good jewels could add another 200m- 350m+.
4k str gear would be 1.2b -1.7b and jewels would be 700m++ so very expensive.

and they nerfed gl bad. i make with over 900% gl set now the same as i used to with my 600-700% set i had a year ago. so only invest in 1k gl set if u can afford it and / or yk u gon use it to the best.

good luck.

Sent from my M2101K7AI using Tapatalk

OdenTheJust
02-05-2024, 11:12 AM
I have only 3.2k str war but can easily p1 raha, and have been able to p1 hedorah as well dont think consistently unless i use damage elix. I use crit damage to help me get the most out of damage. The star beast gear has bad crit rate and for crit damage to be effective you need 80%+ crit rate. What i did to gain a little crit is use the armor, belt and artifact. See the star beast helm has no crit rate and the kraken belt has lower crit rate too. So by using the belt for 3/3 set I gained like 10% crit. Also using heroic garlic gives 20% crit rate. So base + vengful blood for me is over 80% crit, then you need a crit damage chain sword + a pet aa that does crit damage/haste. I have not used a 4k str set but i think this balance will outperform just a raw strength build. The new chain weapon for warier is what gives so much damage, then the star beast gear boosts the str to enable the snow wep. my gear is not the best either most of it is 6% str rolls so you could get maybe 3500str or more with a crit damage build

Elec
02-07-2024, 12:13 AM
I have only 3.2k str war but can easily p1 raha, and have been able to p1 hedorah as well dont think consistently unless i use damage elix. I use crit damage to help me get the most out of damage. The star beast gear has bad crit rate and for crit damage to be effective you need 80%+ crit rate. What i did to gain a little crit is use the armor, belt and artifact. See the star beast helm has no crit rate and the kraken belt has lower crit rate too. So by using the belt for 3/3 set I gained like 10% crit. Also using heroic garlic gives 20% crit rate. So base + vengful blood for me is over 80% crit, then you need a crit damage chain sword + a pet aa that does crit damage/haste. I have not used a 4k str set but i think this balance will outperform just a raw strength build. The new chain weapon for warier is what gives so much damage, then the star beast gear boosts the str to enable the snow wep. my gear is not the best either most of it is 6% str rolls so you could get maybe 3500str or more with a crit damage build

I agree with most of this and it's pretty much same as I do.
I have 3.2k too and I can solo hedo unless I make a mistake.

I use star helm, armor and belt for same reason.
If you can get, divine ring and guardian pendant will help too.

Or you can use Nep with star set too. It's annoying to time with other procs/vg and sometimes do fail but it will let you do more dmg if everything goes well.