PDA

View Full Version : Event chest bugged

deathhbringer
02-03-2024, 10:34 AM
No drops from the event chest from the room even though I was the one who opened them n no drops from chest it happened multiple times I've attached the screenshot for reference,

Dono how to reproduce it but can go through my ign once: Betabeast

this chest next to the boss doesn't drop any loot

others got the loot but i didnt get i was the one who opened chest multiple times it happened
please look in to it

Canumove
02-03-2024, 10:37 AM
Skill issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deathhbringer
02-03-2024, 10:55 AM
Skill issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do I need to use hammer smash while opening chest to loot or need to proc my all kraken gear

tapsykrete
02-03-2024, 12:59 PM
item that you can be looted already full in your inventory. thats why no drops. always check your inventory for maximum loot per item or ingredients.

zynkor
02-04-2024, 12:02 AM
I think this needs a redesign asap because it's like a silent failure, you don't even know what happened.
When you have max stack for that item, then the new item should just drop on the ground or something and tell you "cannot pick up X because max capacity". Then you can handle that however you want, maybe sell some in auction or craft something, and then pick up the new item.

asommers
02-06-2024, 11:24 AM
If it's a non-stackable item, we do allow you to exceed inventory limits, but you can't enter a new zone with a full inventory.

However, I've confirmed that if you're at a full stack for your looted stackable item, you will not receive it and receive no notification. We'll get this fixed.

-ALS