PDA

View Full Version : Auto sell inventory option

buffkrakenaegis:v
02-03-2024, 01:16 PM
Thoughts on devs adding auto sell option for common, rare, epic and legendary items (non favorite) for people who have limited inventory slots

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Myexera
02-03-2024, 05:26 PM
+++++++++++++++++1

Yuggernaut
02-03-2024, 10:38 PM
this idea is very good!! +1

Susanne
02-04-2024, 12:57 AM
It is a good idea but not for the Devs. Think about it, the more stuff we have to put up with in our inventories, the more frustrated we get and that means those that can afford to purchase slots will cave in and buy plat.
25 slots and 5 stash slots is archaic nowadays because everything people want needs to be crafted.
The events are all about crafting, the vendors don't sell vanities for tokens anymore because that would defeat the object of taking away the slots for story tokens in the first place.
Inventories are full of useless crates and crafting materials. I'm in a bad mood this morning. 😑

buffkrakenaegis:v
02-04-2024, 04:39 AM
It is a good idea but not for the Devs. Think about it, the more stuff we have to put up with in our inventories, the more frustrated we get and that means those that can afford to purchase slots will cave in and buy plat.
25 slots and 5 stash slots is archaic nowadays because everything people want needs to be crafted.
The events are all about crafting, the vendors don't sell vanities for tokens anymore because that would defeat the object of taking away the slots for story tokens in the first place.
Inventories are full of useless crates and crafting materials. I'm in a bad mood this morning. [emoji58]I disagree tbh, for those who like to hoard stuff in their inventories are able to buy inventory slots, however new people cant.. i have 1 vanity set and im wearing it and literally like 4-5 gear pieces which is enough to have in inventory, im having trouble having to clean inventory every 2 mins..

Susanne
02-04-2024, 06:51 AM
I disagree tbh, for those who like to hoard stuff in their inventories are able to buy inventory slots, however new people cant.. i have 1 vanity set and im wearing it and literally like 4-5 gear pieces which is enough to have in inventory, im having trouble having to clean inventory every 2 mins..

Actually I am agreeing with the thread. If you read it again you will understand that. I'm saying it wouldn't be good for the developers not the players.
You misunderstood me. Take care. :)