Im very poor :miserable:

LwMark
10-27-2012, 01:15 PM
You won't. Just buy it ^^

Im very poor :miserable:

Instead of postin guy merch/farm :)

Nihiliste
10-27-2012, 01:30 PM
Its high. Last night I went in, bought Shamrock and it rained pinks. I made a little over 8m total. (with the Beastly armor I farmed to complete my set). I wasn't the only one hogging pinks either, other people got pinks too, I was also using Bigger Luck.

dudetus
10-27-2012, 01:37 PM
Drop rates r actually pretty high there.

Buy one Shamrock and classy looter and boom, there's ur set. I got my Dex set + 8M in 3 hours.

Jcyee
10-27-2012, 01:47 PM
Drop rates are always too low arent they? lol

Thegrimreaper
10-27-2012, 04:43 PM
I was running the other night and some guy got a lvl 75 scythe and str armor and the rest of us got nothing it was crap.... I ran 106 times and got nothing... That guy got the two pieces i need for my str set... I have a 73 scythe but i need a full 75

slaveleia
10-27-2012, 04:57 PM
Are you kidding me?? **** sign me up for that 8 million plus in three hrs special too!

Kraze
10-27-2012, 05:17 PM
Drop rates are always too low arent they? lol
Unless you have the whole set then they are too high because others can farm them. Sts just can't win

Bebsi
10-27-2012, 05:22 PM
Are you kidding me?? **** sign me up for that 8 million plus in three hrs special too!

Ditto, would save me a lot of time and plat ^_^

Multibird
10-27-2012, 05:33 PM
Drop rates r actually pretty high there.

Buy one Shamrock and classy looter and boom, there's ur set. I got my Dex set + 8M in 3 hours.

Well i made over 8 mil too the first day i farmed there, but after they fixed koal in the update i have caught nothing :(

dudetus
10-27-2012, 05:55 PM
Offering spots in my high drop runs, 1m a run.

Multibird
10-27-2012, 06:03 PM
GL Pally :adoration:

Drizzid
10-28-2012, 07:26 AM
I've done like a whole 20 runs and not even a single pink!!! This game is so unfair, STS is out to get only me :( my mom tells me not to cry and just save up my gps, but it doesn't make the tears go away ;( cuz everyone has a full set but me >={

this is every noob 2 weeks after a cap who doesn't have every piece of gear.

Nihiliste
10-28-2012, 07:29 AM
I was running the other night and some guy got a lvl 75 scythe and str armor and the rest of us got nothing it was crap.... I ran 106 times and got nothing... That guy got the two pieces i need for my str set... I have a 73 scythe but i need a full 75

LOL. I think you are talking about me. Gnomecide remember? You were asking me to trade the scythe for your 73.

slaveleia
10-28-2012, 12:25 PM
Well i made over 8 mil too the first day i farmed there, but after they fixed koal in the update i have caught nothing :(

I could understand that, sounds reasonable....for once the devs got the pink drop rates right in the first few days of a new campaign. This was how it was in the good ol days when players played like mad the 1st day because pinks were raining. I was too busy farming xp to get the egg & I haven't run the Blacksmoke (or is it called Underworld?) lol maps much & I haven't got one pink yet. The monsters are harder than Humania where I got to be pushing the health pots a lot. The mobs kinda hit as hard as bosses usually do.,.thats with good gear + elixirs!

I bought all my Blacjsmoke stuff so far. I need to hire Gladycakes to be my guide in the Underworld lmao.

Libria
10-28-2012, 12:36 PM
bought Shamrock ... I was also using Bigger Luck.

So what's that work out to, 115% reroll?

Nihiliste
10-28-2012, 01:24 PM
Probably. Re-rolls were amazing.

@Leia, Haha just buy Shamrock and use Bigger Luck in Underworld Eruption.

McBain
10-28-2012, 02:14 PM
You can't judge drop rates when you're running with 100% luck.

Nihiliste
10-28-2012, 03:00 PM
One boss dropped three pinks on our party and not everyone was using Shamrock.

Multibird
10-28-2012, 06:51 PM
HINT HINT!! when crafting comes, everyone will farm even more. More drops and more money :banana:

Hanguard
10-28-2012, 08:07 PM
Oh?

Energizeric
10-29-2012, 01:25 AM
The people getting lots of pinks are using luck elixirs. Yes, the drop rate is pretty low, which is how it should be. Not everyone should be wearing pink gear. If you can't afford pink gear, get purple gear -- the stats of the lvl75 purple gear is actually quite good. Or get a lvl70 crafted set -- the prices on those have come way down. If everyone has it, then it should not be a pink item as it's way too common.

Suntv
10-29-2012, 02:23 AM
I was there yesterday for about an hour. Aprox 12 games, all games were full, and I saw 6 pinks drop (1x Fly hood, 1x Sharp cowl, 2x Fly recurve and 2x Sharp eye) and got a Sharp Eye myself. At that time CS value was about 5.6 mill total, I'd say pretty impressive.

:rugby:

McBain
10-29-2012, 02:49 AM
Unfortunately, due to the advent of large amounts of people running with Shamus elixirs all the time, the drop rates have had to be lowered in general in order to allow pinks to remain "somewhat" rare. The result of this is a vicious cycle where, without 100% luck, your chances of getting a pink have drastically lowered even further. I'm not necessarily against elixirs, but if there's one that I'd like to see retired, it's the Shamus, because the difference between 100% luck and the normal drop rate is screwing with the system more than anything.

Energizeric
10-29-2012, 02:47 PM
I just wanna see some rare gear. Some stuff that only a few people have. Something to work towards as a good long term goal. If they keep increasing drop rates of everything, some of us end game players are going to become bored very fast.

Ladycecia
10-29-2012, 03:41 PM
This is a free to play,but pay to win game.For some people who dont use/buy plats its pretty hard to get strong in short span of time. You really need to farm patiently. I got my lvl 75 sharp dragonscale scepter set, just bought it. From 71-75 i got zero pink drop. Im lucky to get 1.25 xp twice or 1.5 combo blessing once helps me reach71 to 75. If u dont get pinks try merching, best way to get rich. I farm dragon vanity but its no use without thrasher or shamrock, you will just get frustrated, from idk how many runs i did at vampire feast i got zero dragon vanity. Im so lucky in this game lol.

Energizeric
10-29-2012, 06:03 PM
Yes, merching is how I got 75% of my stuff. I made many millions from doing that. I do get plat but not a lot like so many other players. I bought some plat back in August when they had the plat sale and haven't gotten any more since then. Every once in a while I get a shamrock elixir, but usually I only farm a lot when I get a daily combo elixir. Otherwise I spend my time merching.

Multibird
10-30-2012, 03:17 PM
I myself merch and farm. Dragons are conquering pvp and endgame. People that dont buy plat have a difficult time in this game. which is the biggest situation in this game right now.

Nihiliste
10-30-2012, 05:16 PM
recieved: Beastly Dragonscale Helmet

Multibird
10-31-2012, 07:11 PM
:( share with me!

Ogbuehi
10-31-2012, 09:24 PM
I've gotten 2 pinks. 1 on each toon and despite the fact that up until now I've been using wicked dumpsters and thrashers, I actually got the pinks without a re-roll. And now that I didn't get an elixir on either of my toons for the daily blessing, I actually have nothing much to do in PL. if I knew that shamus really did help get pinks, I would actually try it a couple of times so I can complete my sets.

McBain
10-31-2012, 09:48 PM
Well, it definitely helps. I don't think there's any question about that. 100% luck means you'll have the normal drop rate for pinks plus the drop rate for purples (which will re-roll) working in your favor. The drop rate for purples is somewhat low as well, so it's not like you'll be getting pinks on every single run, but it obviously increases your chances significantly.

Ogbuehi
11-01-2012, 05:11 AM
Well, it definitely helps. I don't think there's any question about that. 100% luck means you'll have the normal drop rate for pinks plus the drop rate for purples (which will re-roll) working in your favor. The drop rate for purples is somewhat low as well, so it's not like you'll be getting pinks on every single run, but it obviously increases your chances significantly.

You're absolutely right except about the part about significantly. There's a thread here that does the math but if you have a 1% chance of getting a pink, a 100% luck increases your chances to 1.2%.

Gragorak
11-01-2012, 08:33 AM
You're absolutely right except about the part about significantly. There's a thread here that does the math but if you have a 1% chance of getting a pink, a 100% luck increases your chances to 1.2%.
Actually you are wrong. 100% luck means that every single drop re-rolls to better drop, if one is available. So, if drop rate for purples is x% and for pinks y%, odds for getting pink with 100% re-roll is x%+y%, which surely is significantly higher that y%.

Back
11-01-2012, 08:50 AM
I just wanna see some rare gear. Some stuff that only a few people have. Something to work towards as a good long term goal. If they keep increasing drop rates of everything, some of us end game players are going to become bored very fast.

Then they should not use elixers to cap in 4 days and instead do normal runs+farm. That won't be boring..

I see the drop rates are quite better than Humania in it's early days.. Can't understand why ppl whine so much..

Ooh, the drop rates are too low.. Oh, man drop drop rates are too high..

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Suentous PO
11-01-2012, 03:46 PM
No reason to wear bigger luck with a shamus.
Shamus plus big/bigger luck =100%

McBain
11-01-2012, 05:10 PM

Um, what? You're saying that if pinks have a 1% drop rate, then purples must have 0.2%. Whatever thread it is that "did the math" is just plain wrong.

Talking ballpark figures, if pinks drop at a 1% rate, then purples would be more like 5-10% range depending on the map. If you're on a Shamus elixir, then purples automatically equal pink, so your chances of getting a drop have jumped from 1% to 6-11%. In other words, from one-in-a-hundred to somewhere approaching the one-in-ten range. If you ask me, that's a more than "significant" change in odds.

Multibird
11-01-2012, 05:33 PM
No reason to wear bigger luck with a shamus.
Shamus plus big/bigger luck =100%

LOL true

Um, what? You're saying that if pinks have a 1% drop rate, then purples must have 0.2%. Whatever thread it is that "did the math" is just plain wrong.

Talking ballpark figures, if pinks drop at a 1% rate, then purples would be more like 5-10% range depending on the map. If you're on a Shamus elixir, then purples automatically equal pink, so you've your chances of getting a drop have jumped from 1% to 6-11%. In other words, from one-in-a-hundred to somewhere approaching the one-in-ten range. If you ask me, that's a more than "significant" change in odds.
I agree

noperly22
11-01-2012, 06:43 PM
The new sets with them own, just saying, i can almost solo the levels not including the bosses with my bear level 74 with 71 flying set, they are wonderful, yet i still havent gotten a pink from there i like to farm there, i have only run underworld 10 times and seen 4 pinks in those 10 runs

Ogbuehi
11-03-2012, 08:14 PM

Talking ballpark figures, if pinks drop at a 1% rate, then purples would be more like 5-10% range depending on the map. If you're on a Shamus elixir, then purples automatically equal pink, so your chances of getting a drop have jumped from 1% to 6-11%. In other words, from one-in-a-hundred to somewhere approaching the one-in-ten range. If you ask me, that's a more than "significant" change in odds.

If the drop rate for a pink is 1%, but you don't get a pink, 100% re-roll would simply guarantee a second chance at getting a pink effectively doubling your chances. When you double 1%, you get 2%. The one thing you're forgetting is that I arbritrarily chose 1%. Nobody knows for sure what the actual drop rate is except devs and I'm pretty sure it's way less than 1%. One correction I need to make is that those 25% and other xx percentage luck elixirs would take you from 1% to 1.xxx%. If having a 100% elixir simply added 100% to your chances, pink drop rates wouldn't matter, you'd always get it if the monster had it in his table AND dropped something.

AresDamage
11-03-2012, 08:17 PM
You can join my HIGH DROP runs 5Mil a run

AresDamage
11-03-2012, 08:19 PM
If the drop rate for a pink is 1%, but you don't get a pink, 100% re-roll would simply guarantee a second chance at getting a pink effectively doubling your chances. When you double 1%, you get 2%. The one thing you're forgetting is that I arbritrarily chose 1%. Nobody knows for sure what the actual drop rate is except devs and I'm pretty sure it's way less than 1%. One correction I need to make is that those 25% and other xx percentage luck elixirs would take you from 1% to 1.xxx%. If having a 100% elixir simply added 100% to your chances, pink drop rates wouldn't matter, you'd always get it if the monster had it in his table AND dropped something.
Thx alot! this helped tremediously

McBain
11-03-2012, 09:46 PM

That math isn't correct, according to how 100% luck actually works. When you have 100% luck, you always get the next higher level of item, unless a higher level doesn't exist. For example, if you loot a pink, there is obviously no re-roll since nothing is above pink (except in the special case of the Humania elite map). However, if you loot a purple, it automatically re-rolls to pink, just as green re-rolls to purple, orange to green, etc. Therefore, if the percentage for looting a pink is X, and the percentage for looting a purple is Y, then your overall chances for looting a pink when on Shamus = X + Y, because either one results in you ending up with a pink.