PDA

View Full Version : S) Siren Set War

PresidentSway
02-04-2024, 12:19 PM
I don’t know more than 5 warriors with this set. If my auto is high feel free to find cheaper I won’t be offended. Auto is negotiable but lowballers and trolls will be ignored moving forward.

Auto : 13k and a hug

MasterSan
02-04-2024, 03:10 PM
Swap With Mage set U add 10b

Sent from my V2144 using Tapatalk

PresidentSway
02-04-2024, 03:22 PM
Swap With Mage set U add 10b

Thanks for free bump pass though

MasterSan
02-04-2024, 03:24 PM
Thanks for free bump pass thoughI already know 5 ppl including ur set

OdenTheJust
02-04-2024, 03:24 PM
Genius, making a ridiculous post so that people free bump for you because they feel the need to point out how ridiculous it is. Free bump for high iq

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

PresidentSway
02-04-2024, 03:28 PM
I already know 5 ppl including ur set

Name em no shared sets allowed :D

Genius, making a ridiculous post so that people free bump for you because they feel the need to point out how ridiculous it is. Free bump for high iq

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

While I knew the auto would draw controversy the start price is 100% legitimate and I personally believe the auto isn’t too farfetched. Cuz ik some other items this looks better than and is rarer than that are fetching much more than 10b lmaooo

Edit : Check Signature

MasterSan
02-04-2024, 03:34 PM
10m first :D

I'll name em and they are not shared sets, as they have crafted it themselves individually.

Anyways everyone already knows the recipe was hoarded for this sole reason alone..To be Manipulated.

Free Bump again!

PresidentSway
02-04-2024, 03:43 PM
10m first :D

I'll name em and they are not shared sets, as they have crafted it themselves individually.

Anyways everyone already knows the recipe was hoarded for this sole reason alone..To be Manipulated.

Free Bump again!

Right. Anyways gl with your sale bro you shouldn’t hate so much though its not a good look sorry you couldn’t rip somebody off to get the set. I’ll let the owners know hm their sets are worth, whether its 5 or more than 5 (which you hating so bad but can’t name more than 5. If it was me I’d do it for free just cuz ik you loud and wrong).

MasterSan
02-04-2024, 03:50 PM
Right. Anyways gl with your sale bro you shouldn’t hate so much though its not a good look sorry you couldn’t rip somebody off to get the set. I’ll let the owners know hm their sets are worth, whether its 5 or more than 5 (which you hating so bad but can’t name more than 5. If it was me I’d do it for free just cuz ik you loud and wrong).Wow someone looks really hurt. I didn't show any hate for your set or you. I'm just telling for how it is.
But I totally understand why you're so mad right now, because truth always hurts.
You can tell the 5 or more people whatever you want, meanwhile I have made my point clear for everyone who is reading my post on how the thing is manipulated straight up after the event.
Its not really hate, but you will reciprocate it as hate because you cannot tolerate the truth.
And I know you can go to any measures to prove your point because you've been doing this for awhile. Not that I care tho...cuz event is over and recipies cannot be crafted anymore.
Gl with the sale. Free Bump again!!

PresidentSway
02-04-2024, 03:57 PM
Wow someone looks really hurt. I didn't show any hate for your set or you. I'm just telling for how it is.
But I totally understand why you're so mad right now, because truth always hurts.
You can tell the 5 or more people whatever you want, meanwhile I have made my point clear for everyone who is reading my post on how the thing is manipulated straight up after the event.
Its not really hate, but you will reciprocate it as hate because you cannot tolerate the truth.
And I know you can go to any measures to prove your point because you've been doing this for awhile. Not that I care tho...cuz event is over and recipies cannot be crafted anymore.
Gl with the sale. Free Bump again!!

Alright buddy you got everything you wanted to say out the way?

Canumove
02-04-2024, 04:01 PM
First person to name more than 5 warriors with this set gets 10m.

Co:

Start Price : 1b

Auto : Rhine Aura or 10b

Argue with your shadow about my auto

LMAOOOO NO WAY BRO’S SELLING IT FOR 1B THATS FUNNY @Cinco pls come see this price manipulation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PresidentSway
02-04-2024, 04:21 PM
LMAOOOO NO WAY BRO’S SELLING IT FOR 1B THATS FUNNY @Cinco pls come see this price manipulation

Thats the start bid lil bro. And its not manipulation. Loud and wrong

Farmisthevibe
02-04-2024, 05:04 PM
hi um ill start 300m!!

-noob

Gravedigger
02-04-2024, 05:09 PM
If you can’t find your auto I’ll be willing to buy for 200 m pure let me know
Ign gingernut

PresidentSway
02-04-2024, 05:25 PM
hi um ill start 300m!!

-noob

If you can’t find your auto I’ll be willing to buy for 200 m pure let me know
Ign gingernut

Thanks for the offers gents if I can’t find my start bid I’ll keep it for a couple months and sell for auto ty

PresidentSway
02-06-2024, 12:40 AM
Still selling offer here or pm

Raritys
02-06-2024, 12:52 AM
W autos, free bump my friend Goodluck selling this insanely rare set

Alfaromeo6969
02-06-2024, 01:15 AM
Make it 100m ill drop the 11 person i know who owns and 2 that sell including you.

Consider this as a payment or commission the 10m is low.

Aayushh007
02-06-2024, 01:47 AM
Lmaooooooooooooooo what is this
@Cinco @asommers check on this pls xD

PresidentSway
02-06-2024, 02:48 AM
Make it 100m ill drop the 11 person i know who owns and 2 that sell including you.

Consider this as a payment or commission the 10m is low.

Idk how many rogue and mage but I am actually curious how many sets there are in game for each class. So far I’ve counted 4 wars and a possible (Tarlok was buying helm so I assume he has), I only know of 3 rogues including myself and 3 mages (I don’t have this class). If there are more I wouldn’t be surprised I just haven’t seen them and I know a lot of people. 10m to name 5 people is fair. If you’re asking for more you don’t know 5 people with the set and thats ok nobody is going to judge you because you can’t afford my evaluation of the set.

Lmaooooooooooooooo what is this
@Cinco @asommers check on this pls xD

Its a sale thread

PSA - The other seller on forums is me. I had an issue with my account earlier and got locked out.

Farmisthevibe
02-06-2024, 07:09 AM
350m.

Alfaromeo6969
02-06-2024, 07:20 AM
350m.

pm me your max we can deal bro

PresidentSway
02-06-2024, 07:38 AM
pm me your max we can deal bro

I’ll offer 400m for any set you have

Alfaromeo6969
02-06-2024, 07:49 AM
I’ll offer 400m for any set you have

c.o is 500m buy my auto ill deal

PresidentSway
02-06-2024, 08:07 AM

You only take pure?

AucResearcher
02-06-2024, 08:08 AM

Buy from this guy at his auto , you can make 9b profit perhaps

Anyways free bump !

Alfaromeo6969
02-06-2024, 08:11 AM
You only take pure?

pure only ofcourse ez profit from this guy

actually pay me 1.1 ill tell the 11 owners including me

PresidentSway
02-06-2024, 08:27 AM
Buy from this guy at his auto , you can make 9b profit perhaps

Anyways free bump !

If I had that much pure I would its easy profit

pure only ofcourse ez profit from this guy

actually pay me 1.1 ill tell the 11 owners including me

Just name 6. 11 people don’t own this set but I can offer you 1b in items you might like (at a fair and normal average price, not my price. Cuz this thread is based on my price my item). But show me the set in game and we can either decide on a fair item trade or I can sell stuff off and have pure in a few days

Alfaromeo6969
02-06-2024, 09:26 AM
If I had that much pure I would its easy profit

Just name 6. 11 people don’t own this set but I can offer you 1b in items you might like (at a fair and normal average price, not my price. Cuz this thread is based on my price my item). But show me the set in game and we can either decide on a fair item trade or I can sell stuff off and have pure in a few days

i dont really care bro on how many owners bro just pay me my auto and ill pt u ik your ign anyway. i got my siren set cheap 150m set from chakmak im just happy im making 850m in 1 day

if anyone willing to pay my auto 1b just hit me up c.o is 500m atm. pm me ign ill go on

sad since i aint even getting a pm :( from you

PresidentSway
02-06-2024, 10:27 AM
i dont really care bro on how many owners bro just pay me my auto and ill pt u ik your ign anyway. i got my siren set cheap 150m set from chakmak im just happy im making 850m in 1 day

if anyone willing to pay my auto 1b just hit me up c.o is 500m atm. pm me ign ill go on

I already said pm me in game my ign is literally in my signature its not a secret. You’re lying thats why you’re getting upset and I’ve never heard of chakmak . I’m coming online though so hmu lets work out a deal for this siren set if you have it

OdenTheJust
02-06-2024, 10:59 AM
I really don't think this is rare, because I personally looted 5 siren pieces, 2 armors 3 helms. I looted the shadow pieces as well. The drop rate for me was about 1 rare drop per elixir. I looted so many that i had couldn't farm all the lich orbs required to craft them all so i sold many recipes on forums and in game. Unless i had insane luck I think the scarcity is due to the high gear requirements for farming this event efficiently. And the people i sold to are just displaying it in their house not wearing it because it doesn't look that amazing. The siren helm looks good but the fact that the pieces wouldn't sell for 80m or even 50m throughout most of the event I think is proof enough that this set is worth around 100-120m. Maybe less too. Also what about the wisp? I bet that warden shell wisp is the rarest wisp in game, I saw two crafted wisps the entire time in the ah and they didn't sell. I think that there are less of those wisps in existence than maybe any other item in game because no one wanted them. Does scarcity alone make something worth billions? I personally don't think so. I think everything is driven off of demand. Few wanted the warden wisp so no one crafted it, it will die and no one will ever know it existed. RIP warden shell wisp Case and point I have an item from 2014 that is very rare, almost no one has it (Mage Frozen Santa Hat). Its a derpy blue mage face with 2 antlers strapped to the head. Wow and item from 2014 that was plat purchase that only few bought, must be worth billions right? Nope last sale was like 10m. Why? Because no one wants a derpy mage helm....

Raritys
02-06-2024, 11:05 AM

So you flamed him and his post and tagged cinco and Asommers because he’s manipulating a set and asking 1b for it, then when he asks to buy yours you tell him you got a 1b auto?

It’s giving hypocrisy

PresidentSway
02-06-2024, 11:15 AM
I really don't think this is rare, because I personally looted 5 siren pieces, 2 armors 3 helms. I looted the shadow pieces as well. The drop rate for me was about 1 rare drop per elixir. I looted so many that i had couldn't farm all the lich orbs required to craft them all so i sold many recipes on forums and in game. Unless i had insane luck I think the scarcity is due to the high gear requirements for farming this event efficiently. And the people i sold to are just displaying it in their house not wearing it because it doesn't look that amazing. The siren helm looks good but the fact that the pieces wouldn't sell for 80m or even 50m throughout most of the event I think is proof enough that this set is worth around 100-120m. Maybe less too. Also what about the wisp? I bet that warden shell wisp is the rarest wisp in game, I saw two crafted wisps the entire time in the ah and they didn't sell. I think that there are less of those wisps in existence than maybe any other item in game because no one wanted them. Does scarcity alone make something worth billions? I personally don't think so. I think everything is driven off of demand. Few wanted the warden wisp so no one crafted it, it will die and no one will ever know it existed. RIP warden shell wisp Case and point I have an item from 2014 that is very rare, almost no one has it (Mage Frozen Santa Hat). Its a derpy blue mage face with 2 antlers strapped to the head. Wow and item from 2014 that was plat purchase that only few bought, must be worth billions right? Nope last sale was like 10m. Why? Because no one wants a derpy mage helm....

Im not reading all that

So you flamed him and his post and tagged cinco and Asommers because he’s manipulating a set and asking 1b for it, then when he asks to buy yours you tell him you got a 1b auto?

It’s giving hypocrisy
He still hasn’t pmd me. I pmd him twice already

OdenTheJust
02-06-2024, 11:34 AM
Im not reading all that

lol fair enough, got carried away didn't I.

PresidentSway
02-06-2024, 11:45 AM
lol fair enough, got carried away didn't I.

Yea a lil bit but I decided to read it cuz at least you’re self aware. Just to combat some points, I personally looted everything multiple times and also had more recipes than I could craft but no siren armor. I and many other runners had the same experience because I was asking literally everybody it was frustrating asf. But like you said resources being scarce and people not realizing it was gonna be such a rare drop due to the focus on shadowbound and lb made for a low crafted quantity. I’ve gotten a multitude of compliments so I won’t argue whether the set is op or not but I love it. Frozen santa is also not rare at all and has no comparison to siren thats all I’ll say about that.

And warden shell wisp is trash too

OdenTheJust
02-06-2024, 11:55 AM
Yea a lil bit but I decided to read it cuz at least you’re self aware. Just to combat some points, I personally looted everything multiple times and also had more recipes than I could craft but no siren armor. I and many other runners had the same experience because I was asking literally everybody it was frustrating asf. But like you said resources being scarce and people not realizing it was gonna be such a rare drop due to the focus on shadowbound and lb made for a low crafted quantity. I’ve gotten a multitude of compliments so I won’t argue whether the set is op or not but I love it. Frozen santa is also not rare at all and has no comparison to siren thats all I’ll say about that.

And warden shell wisp is trash too

Yeah my research on frozen santa is limited but I got the information from PSP who is a avid trader that the frozen santa piece is very scarce. If you can show me 5 people that have it ill give you 10m ;). I maybe did just get lucky with the siren armors but I agree that my own experiences dont make it fact. I bet some people will loot 2-3 arc vengeful essences in like 200 runs while ill run 100 runs and not get anything lol. If this set doe send up being really rare then ill kick myself for selling them for so cheap.

PresidentSway
02-06-2024, 12:01 PM
Yeah my research on frozen santa is limited but I got the information from PSP who is a avid trader that the frozen santa piece is very scarce. If you can show me 5 people that have it ill give you 10m ;). I maybe did just get lucky with the siren armors but I agree that my own experiences dont make it fact. I bet some people will loot 2-3 arc vengeful essences in like 200 runs while ill run 100 runs and not get anything lol. If this set doe send up being really rare then ill kick myself for selling them for so cheap.
I gave lb wings away when they were 70m don’t feel bad. I could try to track down santa owners but idc that much so I’ll take your word for it. Thats the difference between me and the other commenters on my post ��. You seem aight tho even if we disagree we can agree to disagree

OdenTheJust
02-06-2024, 12:10 PM
I gave lb wings away when they were 70m don’t feel bad. I could try to track down santa owners but idc that much so I’ll take your word for it. Thats the difference between me and the other commenters on my post ��. You seem aight tho even if we disagree we can agree to disagree

Free bump again, respect. Hope you do get good offer for this set.

PresidentSway
02-07-2024, 05:20 PM
Still taking offers also selling Rogue Set

MasterSan
02-07-2024, 09:37 PM
Wow this thread looks dead, just like his auto "10b"

Let me bump it [emoji109]

Alfaromeo6969
02-07-2024, 10:23 PM
Im not reading all that

He still hasn’t pmd me. I pmd him twice already

bruh tf imma do with all items i want pure 1b, just provide me a go signal ill go on immediately

actually its 1.1 including the list of 11 owners including me now. ez making 950 of you XD

PresidentSway
02-07-2024, 10:27 PM
Wow this thread looks dead, just like his auto "10b"

Let me bump it [emoji109]

Keep trying to sell that gnarled set lil bro

PresidentSway
02-07-2024, 10:34 PM
bruh tf imma do with all items i want pure 1b, just provide me a go signal ill go on immediately

actually its 1.1 including the list of 11 owners including me now. ez making 950 of you XD
���������� still hasn’t pmd me in game but keep imagining things in your head lil brokie. And with that. Thread closed :) I don’t need to sell the sets and I think I’ll hold them for now.

Alfaromeo6969
02-07-2024, 10:36 PM
���������� still hasn’t pmd me in game but keep imagining things in your head lil brokie. And with that. Thread closed :) I don’t need to sell the sets and I think I’ll hold them for now.

[emoji8][emoji85]

yea go walk away dogie

PresidentSway
02-07-2024, 10:39 PM
[emoji8][emoji85]

yea go walk away dogie

������ Bums mad about a high auto on a set he already “owns” you can’t manipulate me to lower price

Alfaromeo6969
02-07-2024, 10:47 PM
������ Bums mad about a high auto on a set he already “owns” you can’t manipulate me to lower price

bro i got my set for 150m during the 1st week im not greedy like you. 950m profit is enough for me

aint my fault you bought vvaaa set for 400m each or so thinking you hit a jackpot, pay me 1.1 pure just me call me cuh

https://media1.giphy.com/media/d3OtlSJgwrZ2E/giphy.gif