PDA

View Full Version : LVL1 event Mob end lvl(86)

Necl
02-06-2024, 11:16 AM
Let me explain i was running the event on lvl1 character everything was fine but there was a mini boss Mage, he summoned other mages who were from lvl86 Completing the map was impossible, I Have Video Proof.

asommers
02-06-2024, 11:21 AM
Was this a solo or multi map? Were there higher level players in the zone at some point?

-ALS

Necl
02-06-2024, 12:42 PM
Was this a solo or multi map? Were there higher level players in the zone at some point?

-ALSSolo, I will upload the video on YouTube and leave you the link, maybe in another event it will be more noticeable that the summons are lvl maximum

Futumsh
02-06-2024, 01:00 PM
As far as I can tell, the summons are the expected level, though they do have substantially higher hp than might be expected.

Necl
02-06-2024, 01:18 PM
As far as I can tell, the summons are the expected level, though they do have substantially higher hp than might be expected.https://youtu.be/uBPyZfQ0Pbg?si=cXilEmhmT8aDhXuZ

OK That's a video of the final spider boss summoning, but the mini mage boss summons other mages and those are so much stronger and can't be defeated like this example. This mob at least belongs to the boss, if it was the mini boss, not being able to defeat it, you can't unlock the boss

Futumsh
02-06-2024, 01:36 PM
They are also at least 4 levels above you. I don't expect we'll be changing these before the event ends.