PDA

View Full Version : Best advice an AL player gave you?

Leebazhafe
02-06-2024, 09:18 PM
What is the best advice you received from a player? And how did it change your gameplay? When and if you can remember, who gave it?

Sent from my CPH2059 using Tapatalk

Fahtsssss
02-06-2024, 09:54 PM
Never just keep gold, always invest whether it be awake gems, elite gems, keys, plat eggs.. gold loses value if it's just sitting in ur bank

Freckert
02-06-2024, 10:38 PM
What is the best advice you received from a player? And how did it change your gameplay? When and if you can remember, who gave it?

observe the market demand, plan ahead what other players need when event is finish, this game is all about merching and farming.

got this advice from 2014, but forgot who is he

chiiwawa
02-07-2024, 10:32 AM
Advice given to me: "Stay clear of the forums." He said it was toxic.

I did that for the first 8 years then joined the forum and saw all the negativity that changed the entire feel of the game for me. So I stay on the forum and try to be helpful & make people know that some people care enough to answer their questions and not be judgemental

There are alot of helpful people on here but the balance of good and bad comments are still out of wack.

I hope for a good change in the balance. :-)

Usaram
02-07-2024, 11:49 AM
My best fnd ign kulldeep is one who changed my Al life :)
No doubt,For me he best player of Al. With normal int he can beat everyone.
He x factor in my Al life. Before meet with him i was full nab ppl but after met with him i become good ppl:).

Not just some words. His every words were best n gold for me :)
Ign: Raihei/Runrai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leebazhafe
02-07-2024, 12:18 PM
My best fnd ign kulldeep is one who changed my Al life :)
No doubt,For me he best player of Al. With normal int he can beat everyone.
He x factor in my Al life. Before meet with him i was full nab ppl but after met with him i become good ppl:).

Not just some words. His every words were best n gold for me :)
Ign: Raihei/Runrai

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI love this.

Leebazhafe
02-07-2024, 12:20 PM
Advice given to me: "Stay clear of the forums." He said it was toxic.

I did that for the first 8 years then joined the forum and saw all the negativity that changed the entire feel of the game for me. So I stay on the forum and try to be helpful & make people know that some people care enough to answer their questions and not be judgemental

There are alot of helpful people on here but the balance of good and bad comments are still out of wack.

I hope for a good change in the balance. :-)Well I know you don't need or care for validation but I respect you for doing what you do and staying positive. And I hope for balance as well.

Leebazhafe
02-07-2024, 12:23 PM
Both @Freckert and @Fahtsssss advice are very important to make gold in game and money IRL as well.

seasonedchicked
02-07-2024, 01:47 PM
I have a list of people who I'll never forget and went out of their way to help me multiple times with leveling/unlocking achievements/loans or just being good people

Hellminion
Ahani
Cekra
Janebella
Ricewood
Chitwood
Priestess
Uciacagri

One person I let down was xxxmalixxx or something similar to that, but he should be on that list to

And I have a couple that also let me down, but I won't share that

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

hardmission111
02-07-2024, 03:39 PM
here your best rog......

Ss1995
02-12-2024, 11:12 PM
It’s better you to help others be good as you are, than you being OP, gives u more choices to play with and more friends