View Full Version : Feedback: Lovecrafting 2024

asommers
02-08-2024, 01:00 PM
Let us know what you think!

-ALS

Kairihearts
02-08-2024, 02:33 PM
Please add damage to rogue chakram war and mage have damage stat so its only fair @cinco

Blazerland
02-08-2024, 02:45 PM
I think 6k plat is a lot for 1 guaranteed 81 arcane item.

okisok
02-08-2024, 02:50 PM
no token drop in event boss?

Sent from my 21061110AG using Tapatalk

buffkrakenaegis:v
02-08-2024, 02:51 PM
@devs

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Tripledark
02-08-2024, 03:15 PM
I discovered that the beating heart badge is untradeble. Is there a chance that this will be fixed and be tradeble like any other events. The drop chances of the locked seemed like no chance was added. Is it me or am I just extremely unlucky at the vendor. If I am unlucky I will just accept it :).

asommers
02-08-2024, 03:34 PM
I think 6k plat is a lot for 1 guaranteed 81 arcane item.

Assuming you mean class-specific, it should be 300 pulls, not 600. This is fixed in the next server (content) update.

no token drop in event boss?

This is fixed in the next server (content) update.

I discovered that the beating heart badge is untradeble. Is there a chance that this will be fixed and be tradeble like any other events.

-ALS

Neutrone
02-08-2024, 03:35 PM
Would be nice to have crates craftable using Elder woods crates via a recipe in token shop. I know u can't do it now so hopefully in the next valentines event

Kairihearts
02-08-2024, 03:48 PM
Assuming you mean class-specific, it should be 300 pulls, not 600. This is fixed in the next server (content) update.

-ALS

Hope your adding damage stat to rog wep mage and war have it so only fair

Marosok
02-08-2024, 04:00 PM
Sb Chainsword
- STS always create beautiful procs
- dot could be better, it is way too low
- disable proc (visual) in towns

Kinggg
02-08-2024, 06:07 PM
Please add damage to rogue chakram war and mage have damage stat so its only fair @cinco

+1

Free bump

inflames33
02-09-2024, 03:21 AM
@Cinco can we have a increased drop rate of kraken and SB items (except sb weapon) on Current locks. I’d love to open on my HC character when I see positive response from my HC mates [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Economy
02-09-2024, 03:49 AM
could we get 2 weeks of lb instead of 1 long 2 weeks lb ! I don’t see the lb rewards worth it to run 12 whole days .. or maybe adding to lb rewards thank u

Trulex
02-09-2024, 05:14 AM
can the prices be lowered
this is really sad, nobody is buying them
for 200 tokens u get a parchment paper which is 1mil+

change prices for 10 firecrackers to 10 tokens from 100 tokens

Erengald
02-09-2024, 06:06 AM
Maybe I didn't see correctly but I still don't understand how to get the recipe vanity backpack amour assassin

imfeared
02-09-2024, 07:47 AM
+1 thought the same very overpriced

Freed
02-09-2024, 08:16 AM

super cool

02-09-2024, 10:25 AM
40 runs = 1 parchment?

Jvne
02-09-2024, 10:54 AM
The love letter reward from the plat tier is not usable

Futumsh
02-09-2024, 11:31 AM
Bound love letter fixed with the latest update.

recilencia123
02-09-2024, 12:05 PM
sometimes 3, other time 10 xd

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

asommers
02-09-2024, 12:28 PM
Maybe I didn't see correctly but I still don't understand how to get the recipe vanity backpack amour assassin

The recipe drops from Hugthulu and Hugthulu Prime.

-ALS

Jvne
02-09-2024, 12:40 PM
Thanks for the fast update sts 🙏

imfeared
02-09-2024, 01:07 PM
Was this with 6/6 beast set and chainsword?

imfeared
02-09-2024, 01:09 PM
Sb Chainsword
- STS always create beautiful procs
- dot could be better, it is way too low
- disable proc (visual) in towns

Was this with 6/6 beast set and chain sword?

Cinco
02-09-2024, 01:12 PM

Yes - you'll note that there is a new 'Set Bonus' icon in between the red weapon cooldown icon and the green weapon proc icon on the HUD.

Worth noting: this icon is temporary and will be replace with something a bit more thematically appropriate to having a 'set boost' bonus.

Best wishes!

Deathconvict
02-09-2024, 02:26 PM
Pls remove 3 and add 50. Thank you :devilish:

Marosok
02-09-2024, 04:11 PM

you can message me in game if you have any questions, ign is on .gif

nathan2693
02-09-2024, 09:21 PM
Just wanna drop by and say thank you for making this Wood Dragon Aura. Hoping that all Lunar New Year Animal Symbols in the future will have an aura designed like this.

Also thank you for breaking my account's curse lol. This is my first time dropping a badge from an event

Peace

offspring
02-09-2024, 09:25 PM
Just wanna drop by and say thank you for making this Wood Dragon Aura. Hoping that all Lunar New Year Animal Symbols in the future will have an aura designed like this.

Also thank you for breaking my account's curse lol. This is my first time dropping a badge from an event

Peace

+1.....Also I hope there would be a same design type of vanity of Warrior's Amour Assassin set on rogue where the chest part isn't bumpy and no pink on that chest part ;)

Idly
02-10-2024, 04:29 AM
As a returning player who started at the 21 lvl cap and after 4 years away from the game I feel like lots has changed for the worse, the event doesn't seem to drop anything good, even at a very low % in the past you had a chance to loot something awesome from event bosses, now there's very little I want.

I purchased some plat and opened 250 of the Hug locked from the vendor and only got my 1 guaranteed arcane and the guaranteed badge, everything else was literal junk so that was fun 🙃 and everything now seems to be craft this, craft that, gather materials bleurgh. Idk if I'm gonna stick around if this the direction the game will continue to go.

iheartu
02-10-2024, 09:10 AM
and everything now seems to be craft this, craft that, gather materials bleurgh. Idk if I'm gonna stick around if this the direction the game will continue to go.

Agree. I hope future events have less crafting. Hope there are still vanities / eggs available to spend in the vendor and not just to buy recipes. Well im not lucky on looting the materials. I miss the old days.

On the side, I like the amour assassin vanities and the wood dragon aura. Good job on those designs.

nathan2693
02-10-2024, 11:08 AM
not event related but i just wanna submit a suggestion for future vanity aura. can you guys recycle the effects that you use on Hurting Heart Aura but as a cloud version. i think that will look awesome alongside a wisp version of chub pet. hoping to see this as a limited time sale for easter event. thank you

vvield
02-10-2024, 03:08 PM
TOO LACK OF MATERIALS AND TOKEN

What the purpose of the vanities set/weapons and badges its just for a design??
useless if we cant craft those things .

trickmeister
02-11-2024, 03:24 AM
apox video give good feedback

Mitsooos
02-11-2024, 04:26 AM
What to say about, no lunar ring, no killjoy, no firecrackers dropping, no new tainted or endless sets , the lunar vendor is super expensive and looking more to be someone you will go to spend your leftovers of your tokens.
To much ingredients to craft things you was getting for free on past events.

Why love vanity hood for mage have ears? At least to get over with this make on options for player to choose if want ears or hair to showing.

recilencia123
02-11-2024, 12:59 PM
What to say about, no lunar ring, no killjoy, no firecrackers dropping, no new tainted or endless sets , the lunar vendor is super expensive and looking more to be someone you will go to spend your leftovers of your tokens.

Why love vanity hood for mage have ears? At least to get over with this make on options for player to choose if want ears or hair to showing.

yes and why no killjoy badge too? :( but no 9k tokens zzz is drop so u can add in a chest or smthing like that

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Naaabmage
02-11-2024, 01:21 PM
Im 12k points and only looted 2 vanity love shards for my HC....can increase the drop rate for these vanity love shards pls?

Hexame
02-11-2024, 02:13 PM
Enjoying The Event So Far

Feedbacks:

Obtained a Recipe and Began Crafting The New Chakram Vanity

Along with looting the Hugthulu Badge on Hardcore

Now crafting the Wood Dragon Badge and Heroic Hug and Hearts Pet On Hardcore

Nearly done the Golden Merkfin Badge now on Hardcore

It'll be a few more days till I get the other two badges done "The Glass Heart Badge" and the "Love Badge"

Suggestions:
Adding One More Chinese New Year Item or More Chinese New Years Decors To The Vendor (or adding House Decoration/Guildhall Deco Valentine Themed or Chinese New Year Themed For Guild Halls/House)

This suggestion could be done next year but so far the event is good presently for me at least o.o

Thanks Sts

Naaabmage
02-11-2024, 02:50 PM
Enjoying The Event So Far

Feedbacks:

Obtained a Recipe and Began Crafting The New Chakram Vanity

Along with looting the Hugthulu Badge on Hardcore

Now crafting the Wood Dragon Badge and Heroic Hug and Hearts Pet On Hardcore

Nearly done the Golden Merkfin Badge now on Hardcore

It'll be a few more days till I get the other two badges done "The Glass Heart Badge" and the "Love Badge"

Suggestions:
Adding One More Chinese New Year Item or a Feature To The Vendor or Drops During Gameplay (or adding House Decoration/Guildhall Deco Valentine Themed or Chinese New Year Themed)

This suggestion could be done next year but so far the event is good presently for me at least o.o

Thanks Sts

Everything else drop rate is fine ig....these love shards are a hard drop..they shouldn't be ... Aren't u running lb? Yeah ofc u gonna have many love shards....sorry but I shouldn't have to run lb just to loot vanity shards for one vanity ..it's a vendor vanity after all

Hexame
02-11-2024, 03:31 PM
Everything else drop rate is fine ig....these love shards are a hard drop..they shouldn't be ... Aren't u running lb? Yeah ofc u gonna have many love shards....sorry but I shouldn't have to run lb just to loot vanity shards for one vanity ..it's a vendor vanity after all

I'm not sure what made you in your head to jump to a conclusion that I'm running LB specifically for Vanity Shards.

Nonetheless regarding your comment you have made. It seems you are having issues obtaining the Vanity Shards.

& Your assumption of me running LB for Vanity Shards was a terrible assumption regarding from your Forum Account. Not running LB at all for Vanity Shards.

I only looted them from opening the 5 Plat Crafting Material Vendor if you aren't aware or just used to jumping to conclusions

Note: It only costs 5 plat each. You'll only have trouble like yourself if you aren't opening them to get them faster. You can either open them to get them faster or you can grind event.

Best Wishes!

Naaabmage
02-11-2024, 03:46 PM
I'm not sure what made you in your head to jump to a conclusion that I'm running LB specifically for Vanity Shards.

Nonetheless regarding your comment you have made. It seems you are having issues obtaining the Vanity Shards.

& Your assumption of me running LB for Vanity Shards was a terrible assumption regarding from your Forum Account. Not running LB at all for Vanity Shards.

I only looted them from opening the 5 Plat Crafting Material Vendor if you aren't aware or just used to jumping to conclusions

Note: It only costs 5 plat each. You'll only have trouble like yourself if you aren't opening them to get them faster. You can either open them to get them faster or you can grind event.

Best Wishes!

You ok? No one was jumping to any conclusions lmao if u actually read what I said .... I wrote I shouldn't have to run lb just to loot them shards...anyways done with this convo cus I actually didn't notice that 5 plat thing....thanks I looted recipe for helm and armour and have enough shards from that

Hexame
02-11-2024, 03:53 PM
You ok? No one was jumping to any conclusions lmao if u actually read what I said .... I wrote I shouldn't have to run lb just to loot them shards...anyways done with this convo cus I actually didn't notice that 5 plat thing....thanks I looted recipe for helm and armour and have enough shards from that

I'm fine since I actually seen the 5 plat material chest since the beginning of the event and getting our badges done and having fun since the beginning of the event o.O

The 5 plat was always there. Just scroll down slowly next time and you would have seen it earlier instead of crying about it on forums o.O

Naaabmage
02-11-2024, 04:00 PM
I'm fine since I actually seen the 5 plat material chest since the beginning of the event and getting our badges done and having fun since the beginning of the event o.O

The 5 plat was always there. Just scroll down slowly next time and you would have seen it earlier instead of crying about it on forums o.O

No one was crying about nothing....relax it's just a video game

Hexame
02-11-2024, 04:19 PM
Im 12k points and only looted 2 vanity love shards for my HC....can increase the drop rate for these vanity love shards pls?

Hopefully you can view and scroll down the vendor slowly next time so you can view those options completely before asking to increase the drop rate of these vanity love shards

Glad you asked how I got them and I showed you how : )

Best Wishes!

Oakmaiden
02-12-2024, 10:34 AM
Bound tier items are not enticing. Farming tokens for recipes that require items that only drop from platinum purchase elixir is not attractive either. I sold my useless candies and am done for this event.

Oakmaiden
02-12-2024, 10:43 AM

I’m glad they dropped the weapon sets rrom the event, but didn’t give anything in place of it. New Years canceled is a drag but last years offerings were awful. So probably not a loss.

Erengald
02-12-2024, 10:48 AM
I'm having trouble finding love shards. I did about 150-160 runs, a mix between normal letter and lix runs. zero shards found.

Maybe I'm extremely unlucky, but a small increase in drop rate certainly doesn't hurt too much

trickmeister
02-12-2024, 12:20 PM
why is it 100-1.2k token?
should be like 10token

Voorge
02-12-2024, 12:35 PM
Could we have that face design implemented?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240212/612cd4443e630a848aa7d5c18c21b7d0.jpg

asommers
02-12-2024, 01:05 PM
why is it 100-1.2k token? should be like 10token

They're the same price in tokens as previous Lunar New Year events.

Could we have that face design implemented?

This one's touch because we now have skin tones, but new faces are on the todo list.

-ALS

Voorge
02-12-2024, 03:46 PM
My bad G, didn’t notice u moved the thread

Susanne
02-12-2024, 04:16 PM
For those who are wondering why there is so many recipes and a lot of crafting to do, it is plain to see.
The more crafting slots you will need and you will need plat to purchase them, except for those who have max slots.
The event vendors ain't like what they used to be.

nathan2693
02-15-2024, 07:14 AM
since the event is ending soon, I'm gonna post my opinion/experience from this event:

The event reminds me of a Yin Yang symbol where it represents life and death while the event can make you earn gold by ignoring all of these vanity recipes on npc vendor and just sell all of the resources that you can get but at the same time you can lose a bunch of gold from this if ever you got teased by the vanities and decided to craft em. Some opinions are mostly negative but i find it as a balanced event. The only thing that is lacking from this event is that the essence of lunar new year event cant be felt on Arlor this time.

I somewhat missed the day where arlorians opens a bunch of fireworks which brightens up the arlor and sometimes seeing those fireworks bursting removes boredom although some peeps are not into it but still those fireworks represents the lunar new year.

The event is almost perfect (to me in my opinion) you guys just need to do something where the fireworks are purchasable. And my suggestion for that is to let the merkfins drop tokens for purchasing fireworks. The event is ending soon so I'm not expecting this anymore to be implemented but there's still next time to enhance and polish this event.

And lastly, hoping to see the same type of formats and design for the future anima symbol for lunar new year auras.

Peace. Hoping to see good things for upcoming Ursoth event. (I really want to see a Hamsa Hand Aura in it where the color that will be used in it is gold and black. i think i posted it months ago on suggestions and feedback thread. Also please make a heroic shady and surge and an arcane huunestra pet for this event)

nathan2693
02-15-2024, 07:21 AM
oh and one more thing regarding to the upcoming limited time sale aura (Amour Assassin Aura)

Can you guys do a quick test of it using a warrior character? Just wanna make sure that the aura is all class friendly and the pink energy aura in it won't look small on warrior classes. If you find it small please widen it.

Thanks

Naaabmage
02-16-2024, 01:13 AM
600+ runs.,.. both normal and prime runs... I looted 17 shards... Using double boss loot for prime too...it's insane not even enough for hood... Maybe next events don't make material so hard to loot from event. Shards needed a buff from the start

inoxera
02-16-2024, 11:49 PM
just want to say its very small. not worth to buy. thought its bigger abit like the size of sleepy aura. bought in game and now it’s disappointing

nathan2693
02-17-2024, 12:10 AM
so uhmm yeah. new aura is out in game. design wise its good, but it can be improved. and the only thing that i can suggest for this is to change the shape of that pink circle energy aura into a heart shape.

Peace

Trubrothers
02-17-2024, 08:11 AM
I agree, a buff to the visibility on the floor would go a long way, the way it is now makes it hard to see and not worth the purchase

02-17-2024, 01:21 PM
@devs can u seperate wisp from aura or is that a problem

Sabiee
02-17-2024, 02:55 PM
600+ runs.,.. both normal and prime runs... I looted 17 shards... Using double boss loot for prime too...it's insane not even enough for hood... Maybe next events don't make material so hard to loot from event. Shards needed a buff from the start

If there is enough ppl to loot enough for all what’s the big problem u can buy it from cs at 400k some times even less so it will all cost max 7,5m if u gonna buy them at 500k and I didn’t buy one at 500k and already crafted all

U r expecting that u get all for free why ? ppl make gold selling them and that’s a whole idea , not too expensive anyway ..

lethal
02-18-2024, 07:23 AM
can you please for gods sake make them cheaper
how is there 10 firecrackers for 1300 tokens???
please its not too late

Candylicks
02-19-2024, 11:06 AM
Would the players who already spent tokens on fireworks complain though? It’s all about keeping the peace among players. I can see now 20 posts about it now. Lol.

I agree though a 24 hour bang bang sale on fireworks would be great! I want to stock up but don’t have the tokens to use for it.

Titanium
02-22-2024, 04:43 AM
Hello developers,

Can you please make this bow a little bit thicker. Is barely visible or unnoticeable without inspect of a character. Even though you can check it in the screenshots below. Thank you.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240222/8eee58dd025a24a5ef384e4fa32a80fc.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240222/35f3edb2bedb5dd9aa0c1db8a3ee6d75.jpg

Tripledark
02-22-2024, 10:30 AM
+1
If the bow is thicker many would prefer buying the bow recipe :).

Americanarmy
02-24-2024, 04:50 AM

Whats killjoy

BRS_
02-24-2024, 09:57 AM
not bad event

Oakmaiden
02-25-2024, 09:15 AM
not bad event

Not good either

emuuu
03-05-2024, 02:36 PM
Let us know what you think!

-ALS

The pet was so cute and worth farming for!