PDA

View Full Version : Vampire feast! help fast please :)

ThePhantom
10-27-2012, 11:36 PM
What is the difference between Epic vamp feast and Normal vamp feast

onemadzhau
10-28-2012, 12:58 AM
From what I have seen, plz don't quote me on this but epic u pay and regular u do not pay:)
K now seriously I would think dragon drop rate same but more chance to get fang pinks (chiopetra, orlok and such) so same your plat for elixirs and farm free map

Spectre
10-28-2012, 03:14 AM
Well yeh, onemadzhau is right.

On paid dungeon you will receive a lot of premium pinks such as orlok, Lilith and sanguine.
On free dungeon you will like always receive common pinks

&

Dragon vanity drops on both dungeons.

Energizeric
10-29-2012, 01:43 AM
Yesterday when we ran regular feast I got L65 Sang Fangs, and that is a "premium pink". So no, that's not it. Here is the difference...

You will notice in regular feast that not everyone gets a drop at every boss except for Vlod. The other bosses only give one or two drops, so if there are 5 members in the party, only one or two will even get any drop at all at each boss. In Epic Feast (plat version), all bosses give drops to every player. From what I have heard, I don't think there is a difference in actual drop rates of items, just a difference in your chance of getting any drop at all. Once you get a drop, then you have the same chance of getting a pink, and having that pink be a dragon item.

Also, just to further explain how elixirs affect this, luck elixir will allow you to reroll a purple into a pink. So your chance of getting a pink goes way up. Let's suppose the drop rates are as follows (I'm just guessing here):

45% orange
40% green
12% purple
3% pink

So if you now have a shamus elixir (100% luck), your chance of getting a pink goes from 3% up to 15% since now all the purples reroll into pinks. If you have a 30% luck elixir (thrasher or daily combo), then 30% of the purples will reroll to pinks, so your chance of a pink now becomes 6.6%, still more than double the normal rate.

Now once you get a pink, the chances of that pink being a dragon item may be 2% or around that. Elixirs do nothing to help this, it's just random. So overall, the more pinks you get, the better chance you have at getting a dragon item. But the chances are still very low.

Bless
10-29-2012, 05:22 AM
Yesterday when we ran regular feast I got L65 Sang Fangs, and that is a "premium pink". So no, that's not it. Here is the difference... he said a lot not all the time there'll be trash pinks. And ur right whole party gets drops in paid.