PDA

View Full Version : Are new items paperweights?

Necl
02-09-2024, 06:57 PM
They have to learn to take criticism and this is one of them, the good ones in a good way

This development and subsequent introduction to new weapons 86 feels bad, like something done in a hurry, taking the proc of the kraken weapons but it's worse, they give them proc that can't be used because they last little and because they don't complete the set And worse as there is no proc stack It's useless, only stats are useful.

They should make the weapon part of the set or better give it another name, there is no point in the pun star if it is not part of the set.

Apocalyptis
02-09-2024, 07:21 PM
They have to learn to take criticism and this is one of them, the good ones in a good way

This development and subsequent introduction to new weapons 86 feels bad, like something done in a hurry, taking the proc of the kraken weapons but it's worse, they give them proc that can't be used because they last little and because they don't complete the set And worse as there is no proc stack It's useless, only stats are useful.

They should make the weapon part of the set or better give it another name, there is no point in the pun star if it is not part of the set.

When force weapons were introduced, everyone was saying they are bad, look at them now.

I really don’t think that there is any need for even more OP procs than kraken have, runs are already fast. New weapons are good, but not broken and I’m glad for that. It is a mythic after all, not a new arcane :) I’m very sure they will be useful for some loadouts

Replacing OP with even more OP is just endless circle, I wouldn’t like that long term

Encryptions
02-09-2024, 08:59 PM
They are just rushing stuff in general. Lv 91 expansion was said to be in around 18 months or something. Thats not a lot of time. I don't understand the point of adding stuff to the game if its going to be useless, they did great with releasing 81 stuff time wise other than the spirit gears those suck.
Snowstorm set extremely useless if you say it can be used by new players take a second and look at what it costs.
Devs need to do something called a "stat squish" to fix their game because that 2.147bil number cap is going to be hit soon, we already do 100mil+ damage in seconds with our ultimate skills.
Lots of time keeps getting wasted by adding stuff to the game that absolutely no one can use strat wise, hail gems for example they have an extremely low chance to freeze targets thats fine but the freeze does not even last for 1 full second.
The star weapons suck too, they aren't apart of the star set and their procs are useless due to them being activated only if a cooldown is not present, everyone procs kraken and swaps to their damage loadout aka star or zaarus.

Everyone wants this what you are about to read below.
Proc stacking, fix it to not be so op, fix the enemies to be more difficult to the point you almost have to proc stack and strategize to kill them in some maps. The only strat the game has is proc kraken and swap to a damage loadout. That takes less than 40 iq to understand. Running maps has gotten so boring after proc stacking was removed.

Its fun to have procs active and to be dealing damage to enemies even if they are super tanky and not dying in seconds, its not fun when your proc runs out and you either are stuck killing 1-2 enemies waiting on cd so you can kill 999 enemies in 7 seconds or dying to reset proc cd.

Necl
02-09-2024, 10:26 PM
They are just rushing stuff in general. Lv 91 expansion was said to be in around 18 months or something. Thats not a lot of time. I don't understand the point of adding stuff to the game if its going to be useless, they did great with releasing 81 stuff time wise other than the spirit gears those suck.
Snowstorm set extremely useless if you say it can be used by new players take a second and look at what it costs.
Devs need to do something called a "stat squish" to fix their game because that 2.147bil number cap is going to be hit soon, we already do 100mil+ damage in seconds with our ultimate skills.
Lots of time keeps getting wasted by adding stuff to the game that absolutely no one can use strat wise, hail gems for example they have an extremely low chance to freeze targets thats fine but the freeze does not even last for 1 full second.
The star weapons suck too, they aren't apart of the star set and their procs are useless due to them being activated only if a cooldown is not present, everyone procs kraken and swaps to their damage loadout aka star or zaarus.

Everyone wants this what you are about to read below.
Proc stacking, fix it to not be so op, fix the enemies to be more difficult to the point you almost have to proc stack and strategize to kill them in some maps. The only strat the game has is proc kraken and swap to a damage loadout. That takes less than 40 iq to understand. Running maps has gotten so boring after proc stacking was removed.

Its fun to have procs active and to be dealing damage to enemies even if they are super tanky and not dying in seconds, its not fun when your proc runs out and you either are stuck killing 1-2 enemies waiting on cd so you can kill 999 enemies in 7 seconds or dying to reset proc cd.I don't usually share your points of view but this time everything you say makes perfect sense. Although it is true that STS is a company and must be looking to make a profit because it is their business, It feels like they're just stuck, in a hurry, I've already suggested that they don't do unnecessary events every week because they run out and we get overwhelmed.

Necl
02-09-2024, 10:47 PM
When force weapons were introduced, everyone was saying they are bad, look at them now.

I really don’t think that there is any need for even more OP procs than kraken have, runs are already fast. New weapons are good, but not broken and I’m glad for that. It is a mythic after all, not a new arcane :) I’m very sure they will be useful for some loadouts

Replacing OP with even more OP is just endless circle, I wouldn’t like that long term

We are already in a circle where everything that comes out must be better, and this is not comparable to force weapons because being arcane they would not belong in a set as such, for that compare the other rusk mythic weapons and these were part of the set Making these new star beast weapons contradictory, They didn't have to be the most broken, but just as the Mythic 81 improved the Arcane 76, something more decent was expected than what they developed, If you compare, it does the same as the kraken weapons but worse and even separate because the weapons gave you 100%dmg in pve and this one you need the 6/6 to get 200%dmg in pve (which is better ofc) set and that incredibly belonging and bearing the name of star beast this one does not count, And all this for 4 seconds or 2 blinks of your eyes And all this for 4 seconds or 2 blinks of your eyes.

plus it seems like everyone forgets the pendant, where is it? Where's the pendant? Star beast pendant? The last type of item they released was the bracelet and now there is a star beast bracelet but not pendant?
The pendant was one of the main item types for years and years of the game and they first developed a bracelet and an artifact?

Apocalyptis
02-10-2024, 05:01 AM
We are already in a circle where everything that comes out must be better, and this is not comparable to force weapons because being arcane they would not belong in a set as such, for that compare the other rusk mythic weapons and these were part of the set Making these new star beast weapons contradictory, They didn't have to be the most broken, but just as the Mythic 81 improved the Arcane 76, something more decent was expected than what they developed, If you compare, it does the same as the kraken weapons but worse and even separate because the weapons gave you 100%dmg in pve and this one you need the 6/6 to get 200%dmg in pve (which is better ofc) set and that incredibly belonging and bearing the name of star beast this one does not count, And all this for 4 seconds or 2 blinks of your eyes And all this for 4 seconds or 2 blinks of your eyes.

plus it seems like everyone forgets the pendant, where is it? Where's the pendant? Star beast pendant? The last type of item they released was the bracelet and now there is a star beast bracelet but not pendant?
The pendant was one of the main item types for years and years of the game and they first developed a bracelet and an artifact?

We don’t need even more broken procs when kraken are already making runs super fast. This circle is only supported by people like you, who are unsatisfied everytime when something not crazy op is introduced. Then when sts buff it, price goes crazy and people start complaining about game being unbalanced, bla bla.. like we could see last year until kraken started to be more affordable.

Btw I tested the new weapons and they are really good upgrade for certain loadout, maybe you’re using it the wrong way? :)

Necl
02-10-2024, 10:56 AM
We don’t need even more broken procs when kraken are already making runs super fast. This circle is only supported by people like you, who are unsatisfied everytime when something not crazy op is introduced. Then when sts buff it, price goes crazy and people start complaining about game being unbalanced, bla bla.. like we could see last year until kraken started to be more affordable.

Btw I tested the new weapons and they are really good upgrade for certain loadout, maybe you’re using it the wrong way? :)Certain loadout? It Just work on high stats one, And then more and more useless things must come out? And they tell us that it's a great revolution? All that's left is for them to start nerfing items 81 to have a quick exit.

This is a circle that they themselves created nerfed previous items To always force us to keep up with the gear, There are many games where lower level items have interesting procs that can be used on different occasions at end lvl, here what do you have?

Apocalyptis
02-10-2024, 11:32 AM
Certain loadout? It Just work on high stats one, And then more and more useless things must come out? And they tell us that it's a great revolution? All that's left is for them to start nerfing items 81 to have a quick exit.

This is a circle that they themselves created nerfed previous items To always force us to keep up with the gear, There are many games where lower level items have interesting procs that can be used on different occasions at end lvl, here what do you have?

See? Then use them for dmg loadout and be happy.
..Once again, there is no need for even more broken procs than we have now. No one forces you to have 86 myth right now yet you are here complaining about them not being super OP. Lmfao.

No one stated that these myths are going to be a revolution. Actually this is what Cinco said. And I’m glad for that.

“I think these new weapons are great but I also feel like the real heyday for Star Beast Mythic weapons will begin with the introduction of the Elder Woods Elite content. The set bonus plus the campaign bonus is remarkable, and given the intensity of monster damage and the high health of Elder Woods Elite monsters, you'll want that extra boost.

To be transparent, our aim is to add fun weapons to the rotation that have a different feel; not to simply replace the Kraken weaponry with more powerful procs. For that you'll have to wait for the 86 Arcanes ;-)”

snakeeyes
02-10-2024, 11:59 AM
Most of the complainant is warior with 100% crit chance 50% damage proc lol, thats very op 🤣😂they want to stack 200%damage proc of sb 6/6 to kraken because they dont want adventure and enjoyment ig, they want to solo 1-hit erahab, hedo and ezg also advantage 1hit the player in pvp specially to 1 hit the rogue that no immunity and laugh 😂, warior can equal rogue damage in all bosses in arlor but rog cannot equal the immunities and armor of a warior against heavy damage of boss and massive damage of mobs🤣

Encryptions
02-10-2024, 12:43 PM
they want to solo 1-hit erahab, hedo and ezg also advantage 1hit the player in pvp specially to 1 hit the rogue that no immunity and laugh , warior can equal rogue damage in all bosses in arlor but rog cannot equal the immunities and armor of a warior against heavy damage of boss and massive damage of mobs藍

I am a rog and I deal more damage than all of the warriors in the game I am sure. Solo elite rahabkor entire hp bar in 5s, solo 50% elite rahabkor lb hp bar, solo hedourah with ease no need for skills that boost my stats or pet aa's.
In pvp- not festerfang keep in mind, in a normal pvp duel no procs active I hit a warrior with 3k str 13k armor for 45k damage with 1 aimshot and 1 shot him.

snakeeyes
02-10-2024, 12:56 PM
I am a rog and I deal more damage than all of the warriors in the game I am sure. Solo elite rahabkor entire hp bar in 5s, solo 50% elite rahabkor lb hp bar, solo hedourah with ease no need for skills that boost my stats or pet aa's.
In pvp- not festerfang keep in mind, in a normal pvp duel no procs active I hit a warrior with 3k str 13k armor for 45k damage with 1 aimshot and 1 shot him.

And also dont deny bro warior can solo the 3 major goldloot portals

Encryptions
02-10-2024, 12:57 PM
And also dont deny bro warior can solo the 3 major goldloot portals

Rogue can too, its alot easier for rog to do so than a warrior tbh. Anyone will tell you that.
Never said that warrior can't solo those.

Activista
02-10-2024, 09:29 PM
It is urgent that they remove the multiplier processes for damage, life, armor, everyone wants to kill with 1 hit, that is why the game gets boring in a short time

Necl
02-11-2024, 08:11 AM
See? Then use them for dmg loadout and be happy.
..Once again, there is no need for even more broken procs than we have now. No one forces you to have 86 myth right now yet you are here complaining about them not being super OP. Lmfao.

No one stated that these myths are going to be a revolution. Actually this is what Cinco said. And I’m glad for that.

“I think these new weapons are great but I also feel like the real heyday for Star Beast Mythic weapons will begin with the introduction of the Elder Woods Elite content. The set bonus plus the campaign bonus is remarkable, and given the intensity of monster damage and the high health of Elder Woods Elite monsters, you'll want that extra boost.

To be transparent, our aim is to add fun weapons to the rotation that have a different feel; not to simply replace the Kraken weaponry with more powerful procs. For that you'll have to wait for the 86 Arcanes ;-)”For elite elder we will continue to use kraken items and they will not give us decent procs, Zodias was different, Go to elite zodias with arc 76 to see what you do

Ss1995
02-12-2024, 11:38 PM
Elder wood Saga not done, they will be usefull for sure

will0
02-13-2024, 03:25 AM
expensive paper weights for mythic 86.. 200m +++++

I remember back in S2 new arcane and mythic is less than 8m ... gold is hard to get and come by..

CS shop apart taxing should enforce have a upper limit for mythic / arcane to be put on shops against merchers and manipulators

snakeeyes
02-13-2024, 11:20 AM
expensive paper weights for mythic 86.. 200m +++++

I remember back in S2 new arcane and mythic is less than 8m ... gold is hard to get and come by..

CS shop apart taxing should enforce have a upper limit for mythic / arcane to be put on shops against merchers and manipulators

Because weapon proc stack to another weapon idk why dev did't do action for this, if this a bug or intentional? @Cinco @Futumsh

Farmisthevibe
02-13-2024, 09:34 PM
i miss 31-41 cap when Elite and the regular maps were..actually hard to play ;)and took awhile to get through and actually took teamwork we are to the point now where we just base everything on procs and one shot everything in sight…which is no fun imo

-noob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Necl
02-14-2024, 01:31 PM
Most of the complainant is warior with 100% crit chance 50% damage proc lol, thats very op [emoji1787][emoji23]they want to stack 200%damage proc of sb 6/6 to kraken because they dont want adventure and enjoyment ig, they want to solo 1-hit erahab, hedo and ezg also advantage 1hit the player in pvp specially to 1 hit the rogue that no immunity and laugh [emoji23], warior can equal rogue damage in all bosses in arlor but rog cannot equal the immunities and armor of a warior against heavy damage of boss and massive damage of mobs[emoji1787]After testing, several people conclude that Snow and force are better, despite the fact that the new Star Beast weapons They are worse despite presenting themselves as better, they are not even good for hitting [emoji106] Literally what I said paperweight

Mitsooos
02-14-2024, 03:05 PM
paperweights Or no , all I have learned from this game is: take them fast and test them, if not good you know first and sell them back high price before drop,
If is good again you sell them and you buy them again when is cheaper. (In the meantime you sell your other weapons or equipment if some of other fits you)
So, all other conversions about opinions or reviews on YouTube creating and lot of misinformation , people testing things for others always having hidden agenda!!

Squlo
02-14-2024, 03:52 PM
Sigh.. Game is super overloaded already with the OP procs and this dude complaining for "wHy wE DoN't gEt MoRE oF tHeM". You may be right about they don't put enough effort on stuff though, not going to defend STS at all but i don't know how can you be able to be in the wrong side of arguing or complaining to STS for real. Ah and as you called it already they are supposed to be the statsticks to use after procs done so i recommend trying them out this way cheers!

Necl
02-14-2024, 04:06 PM
Sigh.. Game is super overloaded already with the OP procs and this dude complaining for "wHy wE DoN't gEt MoRE oF tHeM". You may be right about they don't put enough effort on stuff though, not going to defend STS at all but i don't know how can you be able to be in the wrong side of arguing or complaining to STS for real. Ah and as you called it already they are supposed to be the statsticks to use after procs done so i recommend trying them out this way cheers!Both sides are wrong but we were expecting about a 15 or 25% better weap or proc (compared with kraken) not a op one, it on paper looks good but on the field is terrible

Cinco
02-14-2024, 04:18 PM
Both sides are wrong but we were expecting about a 15 or 25% better weap or proc (compared with kraken) not a op one, it on paper looks good but on the field is terrible

To be fair, a 15 to 25% better weapon proc than Kraken is absolutely OP (for a Mythic 86).

Necl
02-14-2024, 06:43 PM
To be fair, a 15 to 25% better weapon proc than Kraken is absolutely OP (for a Mythic 86).If I talk about how well Neptaris works, you'll nerf it, right? Or the zod aeg... Maybe we don't understand, could you give some explanation or clarify how it works? (sb weaps)

Cinco
02-14-2024, 07:48 PM
If I talk about how well Neptaris works, you'll nerf it, right? Or the zod aeg... Maybe we don't understand, could you give some explanation or clarify how it works? (sb weaps)

Neptaris was excellent even back when everyone said it was the worst weapon ever. Players leaned to master those Mythic items over a period of time. Obviously we made various adjustments in different areas for all of the Zaarus weps but the designs remained.

Best wishes!

snakeeyes
02-14-2024, 07:48 PM
If I talk about how well Neptaris works, you'll nerf it, right? Or the zod aeg... Maybe we don't understand, could you give some explanation or clarify how it works? (sb weaps)

I think your talking sb about proc vs nept/zod proc? This 2 weapon are broken thanks to dev it did'nt nerf even cinco said he will nerf nepta, just look at zodias and mythic 86 of mage and rogue they silence even if it is useless, but if you look at the damage for switching of this sb weapon its a huge big huge to snow sweapon + sb has stat and critical damage.

snakeeyes
02-14-2024, 07:50 PM
Neptaris was excellent even back when everyone said it was the worst weapon ever. Players leaned to master those Mythic items over a period of time. Obviously we made various adjustments in different areas for all of the Zaarus weps but the designs remained.

Best wishes!

@Cinco i think they wan to increase proc damage and nerf passive stat, did you test the proc of this weapon kraken sword or aegis switch to sb wrapon it has and proc damage and proc skill stack i think its a bug.

Cinco
02-14-2024, 07:51 PM
I think your talking sb about proc vs nept/zod proc? This 2 weapon are broken thanks to dev it did'nt nerf even cinco said he will nerf nepta, just look at zodias and mythic 86 of mage and rogue they silence even if it is useless, but if you look at the damage for switching of this sb weapon its a huge big huge to snow sweapon + sb has stat and critical damage.

It sounds like you have a variety of misunderstandings about these pieces. If you think there is a bug please provide specific info and we will be happy to review. It’s possible that the behaviors you think are broken are intended - but I can’t know if you don’t provide details.

Best wishes!

Cinco
02-14-2024, 07:52 PM
@Cinco i think they wan to increase proc damage and nerf passive stat, did you test the proc of this weapon kraken sword or aegis switch to sb wrapon it has and proc damage and proc skill stack i think its a bug.

The Star Beast set bonus you mean?

The weapon procs themselves don’t stack (in my testing at least). Set bonus is a different story.

snakeeyes
02-14-2024, 07:52 PM
It sounds like you have a variety of misunderstandings about these pieces. If you think there is a bug please provide specific info and we will be happy to review. It’s possible that the behaviors you think are broken are intended - but I can’t know if you don’t provide details.

Best wishes!

I already sent you screenshot i dont know i cant send video

Cinco
02-14-2024, 07:53 PM
I already sent you screenshot i dont know i cant send video

Sorry those screens were useless. Provide details. Thanks!

snakeeyes
02-14-2024, 07:56 PM
The Star Beast set bonus you mean?

The weapon procs themselves don’t stack (in my testing at least). Set bonus is a different story.

I mean the sb cosmos thunder with damage is stacking with pull of kraken aeg.

Cinco
02-14-2024, 07:58 PM
I mean the sb cosmos thunder with damage is stacking with pull of kraken aeg.

Cool. I’ll take a look.

At first blush this sounds okay to me. I will double check but the proc damage should still be awaiting cooldown even if the aura is active - but if not it’s an easy fix.

Mitsooos
02-15-2024, 08:21 AM
I see a lot of potential on star beast set from my personal perspective always, because I never used the Zarus set, and because I don't like a set to occupy my weapon's position! Of course I have used they hyperios and aquatic staff and from what I remember the price was high, not like this new type of weapon but was high, and the zarus set was high price and for very long time.

This star beast set now needs only 3 items to get the good buff, and the other 3 from what I see is for removing the poison and other bad debuff on new maps only. (You can always use ankhs after death if you die on normal new maps), when I say you I mean the normal player like me, the super op will just teleport to some town to not count his death XD

The new type weapon is like a standalone weapon, I'm pretty sure the other 2 types will comes after.
I haven't get a conclusion about the eye weapon, I think it's powers belong in a context of game that not reveal and because of this and the mixing of previous generations weapons can't reveal their true powers.

The missing spots off your equipment you can put the slayer items or full set, because the lethality ability maybe sounds bad now but on elite maybe you change mind.

Killyxan
02-15-2024, 12:10 PM
Cool. I’ll take a look.

At first blush this sounds okay to me. I will double check but the proc damage should still be awaiting cooldown even if the aura is active - but if not it’s an easy fix.

Maybe u should put chain sword of the star beast into my inventory as a guarantee loot spent about 4.5k+ plat on this event just to open locks and still not even loot any mythic item only https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240215/44dd7b2726178243f0c7b483d65a6e4f.jpg
bad arcanes total worth of 50m (I’m sure others spent more/less than me and still didn’t loot) https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240215/b46113c538c2ff4eba9c4dd17493fbe7.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240215/fb44dcf3b75daa3fc3cabf88798613c2.jpg

Necl
02-15-2024, 03:49 PM
Maybe u should put chain sword of the star beast into my inventory as a guarantee loot spent about 4.5k+ plat on this event just to open locks and still not even loot any mythic item only https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240215/44dd7b2726178243f0c7b483d65a6e4f.jpg
bad arcanes total worth of 50m (I’m sure others spent more/less than me and still didn’t loot) https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240215/b46113c538c2ff4eba9c4dd17493fbe7.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240215/fb44dcf3b75daa3fc3cabf88798613c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSorry bro, they did this weird loot boxes mechanic And different countries are trying to regulate them, They've been doing this for years and they won't stop

Oakmaiden
02-16-2024, 09:28 AM
Make mobs so strong you hafta stack procs and have multiple sets of gears????? Ummmmno ty. Too many sets, too many procs. Too complicated. Definitely not interested in working harder. It’s a game and should be doable and FUN. not grindy and frustrating.

Apocalyptis
02-16-2024, 01:05 PM
Make mobs so strong you hafta stack procs and have multiple sets of gears????? Ummmmno ty. Too many sets, too many procs. Too complicated. Definitely not interested in working harder. It’s a game and should be doable and FUN. not grindy and frustrating.

I like the complexity, I like having many sets for different situations. If there was just one endgame set, it would be super boring.

And for casual player like you, I would recommend using kraken set as it isn’t complicated at all and is enough for all maps/events out there. I see you bragging about gear and difficulty under every preview, but maybe you should consider not using x-years outdated gear in the first place :) cheers
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?729760-Feedback-Twilight-Temple-2024&p=4130584#post4130584

Necl
02-16-2024, 02:36 PM
I like the complexity, I like having many sets for different situations. If there was just one endgame set, it would be super boring.

And for casual player like you, I would recommend using kraken set as it isn’t complicated at all and is enough for all maps/events out there. I see you bragging about gear and difficulty under every preview, but maybe you should consider not using x-years outdated gear in the first place :) cheers
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?729760-Feedback-Twilight-Temple-2024&p=4130584#post4130584You're not all the players, you can't speak for all of us And as you can see, our complaints make sense, We don't have all the time in the world to play and have to spend money to get bad items It's enough to also deal with price manipulations and the general market which is another disaster, You want something more complex and take hours and hours to play, there are many gaming options, AL doesn't have to change to like just you particularly

|Ares|
02-16-2024, 02:50 PM
You're not all the players, you can't speak for all of us And as you can see, our complaints make sense, We don't have all the time in the world to play and have to spend money to get bad items It's enough to also deal with price manipulations and the general market which is another disaster, You want something more complex and take hours and hours to play, there are many gaming options, AL doesn't have to change to like just you particularly

I don't see him saying that he "wants" something more complex or he's expecting it from the game. It's already been implemented and clearly can tell he's enjoying it the way it is. Then again the "we don't have all the time in world to play" but when you do
the game is supposed to be for you and you only because you expect it to be the way you like? Circle never ends, at this point it's just learn and adapt other than moan and complain. It's getting tiring.

Apocalyptis
02-16-2024, 02:52 PM
You're not all the players, you can't speak for all of us And as you can see, our complaints make sense, We don't have all the time in the world to play and have to spend money to get bad items It's enough to also deal with price manipulations and the general market which is another disaster, You want something more complex and take hours and hours to play, there are many gaming options, AL doesn't have to change to like just you particularly

No, your complaints doesn’t make sense and that’s why I’m even replying.

Americanarmy
02-18-2024, 04:49 AM
Mage orb is extremely fun to use

Americanarmy
02-18-2024, 04:58 AM
After testing, several people conclude that Snow and force are better, despite the fact that the new Star Beast weapons They are worse despite presenting themselves as better, they are not even good for hitting [emoji106] Literally what I said paperweight

The orb is super good with mobs not so much with boss if u dont stack it with krak

Americanarmy
02-18-2024, 05:05 AM
paperweights Or no , all I have learned from this game is: take them fast and test them, if not good you know first and sell them back high price before drop,
If is good again you sell them and you buy them again when is cheaper. (In the meantime you sell your other weapons or equipment if some of other fits you)
So, all other conversions about opinions or reviews on YouTube creating and lot of misinformation , people testing things for others always having hidden agenda!!

Sorry bro, they did this weird loot boxes mechanic And different countries are trying to regulate them, They've been doing this for years and they won't stop
Whats the werid lootbox mechanic?

Necl
02-19-2024, 12:57 PM
Whats the werid lootbox mechanic?Very low odds of getting something good and that you have to spend a lot of money is a dishonest way to make money and could be considered a scam, In fact, this type of bad practice has been denounced in many countries