PDA

View Full Version : 2023 lunar new year & lovecraft Vendor Badges

Itzmemohsin
02-10-2024, 06:44 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240210/59d16cd9baef0e39264e108eada2b097.jpg

These 2 badges are from last years lunar & lovecraft event vendors , it would be cool if those can also have years added to their description like this years vendor badge .

asommers
02-10-2024, 10:27 AM
The Love Badge is just missing from the vendor for tokens and is specific to Lovecrafting, but not specific to a particular year. I'll add it back.

The Lunar New Year Badge was meant to be vendor badge during the Lunar New Year event and is also not specific to a particular year. Since Lunar New Year and Lovecrafting coincided, we opted not to do Lunar New Year as an event this year and have a few Lunar New Year items during Lovecrafting. I'll add this to Sheriff Hsing for tokens.

-ALS

Necl
02-10-2024, 10:58 AM
The Love Badge is just missing from the vendor for tokens and is specific to Lovecrafting, but not specific to a particular year. I'll add it back.

The Lunar New Year Badge was meant to be vendor badge during the Lunar New Year event and is also not specific to a particular year. Since Lunar New Year and Lovecrafting coincided, we opted not to do Lunar New Year as an event this year and have a few Lunar New Year items during Lovecrafting. I'll add this to Sheriff Hsing for tokens.

-ALSAmazing but still do filler events, take a break would do you good a week without worrying so much And preparing even better things