PDA

View Full Version : Sbeast weapons with 6/6

Arggonaut
02-10-2024, 08:18 AM
Hello greetings sts, I would like to suggest future buffs on the new starbeast weapon since it lacks something but I found its purpose, in my pov I see it as a mob killer weapon. I wanna suggest to remove its limits on mobs that it can hit instead just make it pure aoe on proc. It sounds crazy broken but that's the only thing I see to make it viable in this new meta in lvl 86 cap. I think many people expect it to become boss killer thats why some of them complain. Overall its a sick weapon u introduced ^^

IGN: argonautts

Sent from my V2131 using Tapatalk

|Ares|
02-10-2024, 09:51 AM
It's good as it is.

Necl
02-10-2024, 10:44 AM
Hello greetings sts, I would like to suggest future buffs on the new starbeast weapon since it lacks something but I found its purpose, in my pov I see it as a mob killer weapon. I wanna suggest to remove its limits on mobs that it can hit instead just make it pure aoe on proc. It sounds crazy broken but that's the only thing I see to make it viable in this new meta in lvl 86 cap. I think many people expect it to become boss killer thats why some of them complain. Overall its a sick weapon u introduced ^^

IGN: argonautts

Sent from my V2131 using TapatalkThe thing Is that they surely will release another kind of weap focused on mob killer that makes this one should be boss killer or stat weap replacing Force Weapons.

For war for example they could release a New star beast sword and aegis, for Rogue daggers and bow and mage staff and gun. But they said that it was going to revolutionize the way the new types of weapons were played, and so far they only work on one set of stats, That was his great game mode revolution?

EzKill
02-10-2024, 01:47 PM
Need comments

recilencia123
02-10-2024, 03:01 PM
+1 this weapons have sad proc dmg if u compare with kraken sword f (im war)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Arggonaut
02-11-2024, 12:59 AM
The thing Is that they surely will release another kind of weap focused on mob killer that makes this one should be boss killer or stat weap replacing Force Weapons.

For war for example they could release a New star beast sword and aegis, for Rogue daggers and bow and mage staff and gun. But they said that it was going to revolutionize the way the new types of weapons were played, and so far they only work on one set of stats, That was his great game mode revolution?If this is supposed to replace force weaps. It should be a passive type weapon instead of proc type weapon and if that happens i think it will be an arcane weap. Anw they are still cooking some good stuff that will be served in the next patches. Hehehe

Arggonaut
02-11-2024, 01:03 AM
I wanna add one last thing, increase the duration of the bonus 6/6 beast weap buff like 6-8seconds hehe