PDA

View Full Version : You have 0 respect for your customers

tanasescu490
02-10-2024, 08:42 AM
As much as I try to convince myself that your game is still worth playing, you prove to me with every decision you make that I should leave the community and not give you any more money. In addition to having 90% of the game's content locked in locked chests and the game's maps being inactive and inconsistent, full of garbage. And those 2, 3 maps that are relevant can't be accessed without paying a few hundred dollars to be able to get equipment. Anything you add to those stupid chests devalues significantly, and that's just because of the stupid decisions you make. When I buy Platinum I expect a certain value in return. Otherwise I don't bother to throw money away. And if I don't get that value, I don't pay. It's the same principle you apply in your business when you think of marketing strategies to convince the player to put money in your pocket. But what happens when the player no longer trusts you and refuses to pay for your lies? You lose them. This has happened to me and many others who no longer trust what you deliver. It's the 1000th time you've devalued 300% items that had consistent market value, highly desired player items that you made mass accessible overnight and impoverished players in barbaric fashion. Imagine paying $200 to get 3 pieces of Star Beast gear worth 300m today, and tomorrow when you log in, their price drops to 30m, 90% less. How does that fall for someone who paid to get value in return? I understand sinks and why they are needed in games like this, but making fun of players and their money in the hope of getting more in the future is just the opposite. Having said that, I declare that I will not purchase any service from you from now on because I declare myself deeply betrayed by your strategies. The same thing happened with Zaarus, and with many other investments declared useless after a few weeks. Item devaluation is done over time, not suddenly, so the player has time to react and adapt, not be robbed overnight of everything they had.

Activista
02-10-2024, 10:00 AM
Imagine thinking that the game has where to use the new, a friend said that you do not use almost any of the new to make the current cultivation maps, these are devalued for the same reason that they are not even necessary or mandatory to make maps

Mitsooos
02-10-2024, 11:20 AM
You buy when you can 1 of those with plat or gold and play with them, after some time maybe buy a second set, in the end they cost nothing.
But if you buy to store and resell to get profit..... you need to accept the loss

asommers
02-10-2024, 12:45 PM
Appreciate the feedback and we're doing a deep dive into the Star Beast availability details.

-ALS

seasonedchicked
02-11-2024, 04:47 PM
Tbh, I aint even read all that, but pop off girl [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji182]

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk