PDA

View Full Version : Bio morph set

Maximum overdrive
10-28-2012, 10:45 AM
I was wondering why they stopped offering bio morph set, because it has an achievement for it,

Wen will it come again for the achievement ????

thebane
10-28-2012, 12:55 PM
Could you make it a permanent pack? I have it but the blades I have are outdated and wish I could use them without being severely weakened

Jcyee
10-28-2012, 01:02 PM
not sure if the biomorph pack will be offered again because they were a limited time thing. and sts even made them available as DOTD three times in september or august. i dont remember which month lol

Maximum overdrive
10-29-2012, 05:40 AM
If they are so limited why the hell didt they make a achievement for it ???

They offered the second chance pack to so why not bio morph pack ?

We will see

Kuero
10-29-2012, 07:24 AM
As they released the last 3 daily deals they also said that the biomorph set won't be ever for sale again

Flamberge
10-29-2012, 07:31 AM
The fact that Biomorph set is part of achievement.. Hmm, just maybe STS could have make it available in the DOTD just to give some people chance to fill their achievement.. But then some people that bought this bundle in the past would be upset as well.. Ah well, I'm just sayin.

Maximum overdrive
10-29-2012, 08:22 AM
I dont think they be upset because of the lvl tag of 31, i hear many complaining about the bio morph weapon is low level but still 1 of the best designed weapons, they all want a lvl 31 version. ( this is just what i am hearing here and there )

This will give them a chance to to get it this time.

(oh guys i am not that good in english, what means STS & DOTD? ) thx for responding

razerfingers
10-29-2012, 09:50 AM
STS(spacetime studios) DOTD(deal of the day) and no i dont see a reason to bring it back. I got it when it was 75 plat i paid $5 for it thats when we heard it was never coming back then they decided to bring it back as DOTD for a few days and it was 30 then people complained. But you had 3 chances to get it now you're outta luck. I still wear the weapons idc about stats its a fashion thing...

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Maximum overdrive
10-29-2012, 10:38 AM
Lol i had 3 chances i don't play so long so i never seen the first, second, thirth offer, so for me bring it back for achievement or delete achievement,

Thx you for the shortcuts.

Cheers

ps, if its me bring the bio morph set back, ( this time for the same 75plats then everybody is happy and NOT complaining ) ( daily deal ofcourse )

Jcyee
10-29-2012, 10:09 PM
Even though the achievement is there, i dont think that it is required to complete it in order to earn the title associated with that achievement section

FallenOne
10-30-2012, 06:55 AM
Even though the achievement is there, i dont think that it is required to complete it in order to earn the title associated with that achievement section

but it still count as points :P

Maximum overdrive
10-30-2012, 11:11 AM
and points is what i need hihi so bring it on for 1 day as a daily offer

razerfingers
10-30-2012, 11:56 AM
Why did you make two threads btw? Everyone says no it was an exclusive item anyways. So you're burnt...

Maximum overdrive
10-30-2012, 03:53 PM
uhm i had made this one first, then i mailed the game masters for this idea, and they said make one in suggestions & idea's :D

know you know,

Cheers

Rare
10-31-2012, 02:53 PM
I dont think they be upset because of the lvl tag of 31, i hear many complaining about the bio morph weapon is low level but still 1 of the best designed weapons, they all want a lvl 31 version. ( this is just what i am hearing here and there )

This will give them a chance to to get it this time.

(oh guys i am not that good in english, what means STS & DOTD? ) thx for responding

I have a lvl 31 version.

STS = Spacetime Studios
DOTD = Deal of the Day

Rare
10-31-2012, 02:54 PM
STS(spacetime studios) DOTD(deal of the day) and no i dont see a reason to bring it back. I got it when it was 75 plat i paid $5 for it thats when we heard it was never coming back then they decided to bring it back as DOTD for a few days and it was 30 then people complained. But you had 3 chances to get it now you're outta luck. I still wear the weapons idc about stats its a fashion thing...

I don't remember them ever saying "never". If you can point me to that, I'm curious.