PDA

View Full Version : Shortcut for the /partyzoneunlock command and spirit xp chests

zynkor
02-16-2024, 07:10 PM
Hi

1. Can we have /pzu as a shortcut for this command? When running like this, we have to type all that every time (or copy paste... but sometimes I have other stuff I need to copy)

and

2. Can you allow us to use the non-tradable spirit xp chests (e.g. 5000 xp) for any spirit item in our inventory, instead of only on the equipped item?
I wanted to upgrade a friend's zodias weapon (different class than my character), but I can't because I can't equip their weapon even if they send it to me. So these xp chests are basically useless for me.

Thanks

Expectational
02-16-2024, 10:53 PM
I think the party zone unlocked has a command shortcut to /pz

caabarader
02-17-2024, 06:36 AM
Hi

1. Can we have /pzu as a shortcut for this command? When running like this, we have to type all that every time (or copy paste... but sometimes I have other stuff I need to copy)

and

2. Can you allow us to use the non-tradable spirit xp chests (e.g. 5000 xp) for any spirit item in our inventory, instead of only on the equipped item?
I wanted to upgrade a friend's zodias weapon (different class than my character), but I can't because I can't equip their weapon even if they send it to me. So these xp chests are basically useless for me.

Thanks

2 probably is intended, so people who got lot of alts can't use their spirit xp kits given on events(like winter-tree daily rewards) if those aren't on the level enough to equip the item.

asommers
02-23-2024, 07:22 PM
1. As stated above, /pz is a shortcut.

2. No plans to do this, although there do seem to be ways of getting around the restriction.

-ALS