PDA

View Full Version : 1 vs 1 pvp ability. Devs plz make us happy!

Totallymad
10-28-2012, 02:08 PM
Before typing it im really sorry if someone starts this topic earlier... O:-)

As being gm and helding weekend 1v1 events for my guildmates i really feel bad about not having 1vs 1 room in game. I guess most of ppl feel sry too bout it cause sometimes when u ask guys not to kill you and other spectators of 1v1 match they dont listen or dont understand and proceed doing it the way they used to. I think its a really weak point dear devs because when u grow 31 now and have all drops u need u got nothing left but play pvp, but its a not enough motivation for in guild guys because sometimes we wanna make tourneys, 1v1 duels or some guildwars to check our skills etc and its very hard to do now because as i said some ppl just didnt listen what ur asking... Please look ability to make pvp in this way cause some ppl stops playing now of boring after reaching lvl 31 and this one update will be great motivation for them to stay and we promise you we wont get them feel sad and left by helding events... Thx for reading dear devs! I hope u will like this one and make our dream happend!

Unknowable
11-04-2012, 05:37 PM
True It's Annoyin When They Go To DM Box And Kill The People Who's Tryin To Play It's Just Annoyin If You Even Tell Them ..

Unknowable
12-03-2012, 10:08 PM
read this :)

griiepa
12-06-2012, 01:11 AM
Agree.
An option to host or create a private match would be great. Consider this for CTF as well, please. Sometimes your team is not complete because there are two people dead or AFK the whole game and you can't do anything about it.

Lebeebe
12-07-2012, 01:22 PM
ability to have invite only pvp sessions wd be great, no big thing, but would mean lots for us pvpers.

Beebs

Unknowable
12-07-2012, 07:26 PM
They can like make a room for ctf with 1 vs 1/2 vs 2/3 vs 3 Etc (Who make the room chose) or they can go to a ctf or dm room they chose

Totallymad
12-16-2012, 01:07 PM
yeah closed session is great one idea it may have some limited time of life not to cause server going crazy :D