PDA

View Full Version : Boss to unlock STS 25 needs nerfing

Skeletonlord
10-28-2012, 03:28 PM
Hey Star Legends fans!

I logged on to SL after a while and found the last boss extremely hard. I think it was Ror or something like that?

We got down to halfway and all died. I think that fight was really hard and I still havent killed the boss yet. Is there any chance the boss difficulty could be lowered a little please?

If not, will you PM me if you want to help me kill the boss. Thanks!

Fao
10-28-2012, 03:40 PM
It is very hard!! I was lucky to have 4 Engis and a commando! We all died about 20 times and got very lucky to survive, also it took about 30 minutes! So AGREED!

iAmPain
10-28-2012, 04:05 PM
I think it's all good most people can kill it with a good team,

Me and friends & guildies can kill it pretty easily..

Find a better team maybe? If ya want, you can join FP when were farming bosses :)

Mitchturbo
10-28-2012, 04:10 PM
Lmao! Don't nurf it.
The bosses that this lvl cap came with are the only reason to play SL.
If you nerf them then SL has well and truly lost the only thing going for it this lvl cap imo.
It's difficulty is why this is worth playing.

ArtofWar
10-28-2012, 04:11 PM
Killed that boss like 3 times yesterday easiely with guildies. lol

akfury
10-28-2012, 04:14 PM
The bosses are fine the way they are

Cero
10-28-2012, 04:36 PM
hmm i havent been in scorn 2 -3rd Map for almost a month. When we were killing it the boss seems easy with a good team.

Bosses 1&3 are the easy one, 2nd boss is the hardest. But when the Halloween event came 1st boss been nerfed to be tough. Devs might also nerfed 3rd boss just like the 1st.

asifaiab
10-28-2012, 04:45 PM
u mean durrax? a good commando with the 80 plat enchancer, 900+ stims, pink set, and warfather can solo it in 30 sec. A good team with a good commando can beat it quick.

William To
10-28-2012, 05:31 PM
Its great no nerfing needed

BodMaster
10-28-2012, 06:55 PM
Bosses are pretty easy, 3rd Map boss takes a while but in no way is harder than required.

Just remember Gibb, changed the requirement from 2nd Boss map - 3rd because of this reason, mea wing the requirement has already been nerfd.

It's perfectly fine how it is, just don't try with a full Pug team that hasn't run it enough to catch on.

u mean durrax?

No he means Numa Boss.

Abadaobiran
10-28-2012, 11:07 PM
ya its hard but drops great stuff

dudetus
10-29-2012, 02:19 AM
Shouldn't Ambassadors be tip-top gamers in order to actually be able to give gameplay tips? Not being able to kill a boss doesn't give out that "pro" image.

Kuero
10-29-2012, 07:08 AM
Shouldn't Ambassadors be tip-top gamers in order to actually be able to give gameplay tips? Not being able to kill a boss doesn't give out that "pro" image.

Ambassadors shall be friendly and helpful. Occasionally they also need help, what's so wrong on it?
Also he said he wasn't on for a plenty of time. First time boss visitor are mostly dying.

enix21
10-29-2012, 10:14 AM
if your having problems with Du'rrex here try this :
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71022-Star-Legends-Boss-Guide-Du-rrex-The-Devastator-2nd-part&highlight=madnex

for the other big pointy red girl mobs first dont try to push far away

BodMaster
10-29-2012, 10:28 AM
if your having problems with Du'rrex here try this :
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71022-Star-Legends-Boss-Guide-Du-rrex-The-Devastator-2nd-part&highlight=madnex

for the other big pointy red girl mobs first dont try to push far away

This thread isn't about Du'rrex, it's about the Numa boss, reason I can't understand how people say it is had, two 46s me and chow can take it on, sure a bunch of pugs could.