PDA

View Full Version : Auction Needs Updated STS please read

Pullevo
02-19-2024, 03:20 AM
Please please please, add it so when you go to sell something in auction there is a 1 minute timer before it actually goes into the auction so if you ever put the wrong item in for auction that you have time to cancel it
I ran into that problem today i put the wrong vanity into the auction and went to cancel it immediately but it instantly sold before i could even cancel the auction item

Mitsooos
02-19-2024, 05:03 AM
There is nothing to be changed, this delay you said will create a bigger problems on selling fast cheap items, more personal responsibility on actions is your update.

exclusion
02-19-2024, 06:05 AM
-1 finders keepers… the thrill of finding a good buy on auction and pressing the buy button after rushing to get gold in stash... lol

buffkrakenaegis:v
02-19-2024, 06:20 AM
Please please please, add it so when you go to sell something in auction there is a 1 minute timer before it actually goes into the auction so if you ever put the wrong item in for auction that you have time to cancel it
I ran into that problem today i put the wrong vanity into the auction and went to cancel it immediately but it instantly sold before i could even cancel the auction itemTbh u should just be careful, dont rush type price and pick wrong vanity.. take ur time and double check

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Pullevo
02-19-2024, 10:54 AM
There is nothing to be changed, this delay you said will create a bigger problems on selling fast cheap items, more personal responsibility on actions is your update.

I would be a 30 second to a 1minute thing where when you put that item in the auction you will have 30 seconds to 1 minute to allow you to change or chancel the item that is listed it won’t effect putting more than 1 item in auction overtime

Mitsooos
02-20-2024, 12:05 AM
I thought we talked about canceling, now I see saying about changing

It's more easy to tell you to understand that this situation we have all passed, if you in game for a long time one this wrong selling situation maybe get you get banned ,I don't risk my game account for a wrong selling.

asommers
02-23-2024, 07:34 PM
Sorry, no plans to do this. There's a confirmation for putting your item up for sale.

-ALS