PDA

View Full Version : Preview: Return to the Amethyst Atoll and Save the Slots!

Remiem
02-21-2024, 07:28 AM

The Slot market is in jeopardy... and yes, YOU can save it. The Slot Crafting event will run for 1 week, 2/22 - 2/29*, with a 3 day cooldown.

*Yes, this event replaces Levlar on the Roadmap. Levlar has been tentatively rescheduled to follow Ursoth.

Highlights / Changes from 2023...
- Craftable slots are now in packs of 5.
- Reduced crafting times for Slots.
- Lowered cost of Travel Ingot for low levels.
- Farmer elixir allows continuous access and increases drop chance for components.
- New Jewel (for Levels 10 - 70)!
- Rare Lootable Badge!
- Reduced difficulty for midgame characters!
- Added Start Area to limit rushing in pick-up groups.

How it Works

Visit Baeren in Windmoore to get started. You can either purchase a Travel Ingot for gold for a one-time entry into the event portal, or acquire the [NEW] Amethyst Atoll Elixir to pass through as many times as you like for 1 hour. This year, Travel Ingot prices still scale based on level, but low-level prices have been reduced, while higher level ingots are more expensive.

Pass through the portal to the Amethyst Atoll. The distant shores are overrun with undead under the hand of an evil necromancer bent on stealing your power to create new Inventory slots, Furniture inventory slots, and Crafting inventory slots.

Slay enemies to collect recipes and crafting components to craft bound slots of the 3 varieties, and enjoy your new slots with the knowledge that evil didn't win today.

Crafting

Collect crafting components of varying rarity from the enemies within the Amethyst Atoll. The boss drake Radyven will drop the recipes for the slots themselves.

Using the Amethyst Atoll Elixir gives you a higher chance to loot crafting components and recipes. It also gives you a chance to loot the Soulbinder's Jewel from the boss.

Soulbinder's Jewel
Requires Level 10 - can only be socketed in items up to Level 70. Gives 1+(Level*0.07) to STR, DEX and INT.

Rare chance for critical success when socketing to get the Soulbinder's Reaping Stone which gives 1+(Level*0.1) to STR, DEX, INT, +5% Health Leech, and chance to Lifesteal* minion monsters on damage.

*Lifesteal executes a monster and restores a portion of your health.

Drops

In addition to crafting components, the mini-bosses Gondt and Dreskava also have a chance to drop the rare Soulbinder's Gaze vanity helmet!

There is also a rare chance to loot the Slot Crafter's Badge from Radyven!

Got Max Slots?

Characters that have already maxed out their inventory slots, crafting inventory slots, or furniture inventory slots have the option to complete Baeren's daily quest for a choice of:
- 30 Minute Crafting Speed-Up
- 100 Pet XP
- 500 Spirit XP

Enjoy the event, Legends! As always, we love hearing your feedback on new events in the comments below.

asommers
02-21-2024, 11:42 AM
Craftable Event Items
Vendor Items

Bound 5 Inventory Slots Kit
5 Inventory Pack Body
5 Inventory Pack Enchantment
5 Inventory Pack Seal
1 Recipe: Bound Inventory Slot Kit
5000 Gold
Crafting Time: 8h

Bound 5 Crafting Inventory Slots Kit
3 Inventory Pack Body
3 Inventory Pack Enchantment
3 Inventory Pack Seal
1 Recipe: Bound Crafting Inventory Slot Kit
5000 Gold

Bound 5 Furnishing Inventory Slots Kit
1 Inventory Pack Body
1 Inventory Pack Enchantment
1 Inventory Pack Seal
1 Recipe: Bound Furnishing Inventory Slot Kit
5000 Gold

Inventory Pack Body
1 Artisan Stone
1 Dressed Leather
1 Braided Rope
1000 Gold
Crafting Time: 4h

Inventory Pack Enchantment
1 Artisan Stone
1 Magic Pouch
1 Glass Panel
1000 Gold

Inventory Pack Seal
1 Artisan Stone
1 Crafting Stone
1 Refined Ore
1000 Gold

Braided Rope
10 Plant Fiber
500 Gold
Crafting Time: 1h

Magic Pouch
10 Magic Mist
500 Gold

Glass Panel
10 Glass Shard
500 Gold

Dressed Leather
10 Beast Skin
500 Gold

Refined Ore
10 Coarse Ore
500 Gold

Crafting Stone
10 Viscid Stone
500 Gold
Amethyst Atoll Elixir Kit for 25 Platinum

Amethyst Atoll Travel Ingot for Gold (Scalable)

Massive Deathbinder Crate for 15 Platinum

Massive Deathbinder Crate for 15 Crate Keys

Necl
02-21-2024, 05:13 PM
Some better the heck

Yuggernaut
02-21-2024, 05:29 PM
can please post a photo of Slot Crafter's Badge

and the new jewel have special effect visual? ty

nemusoa
02-21-2024, 05:41 PM
where is event for luck artifact?

ralmarte
02-21-2024, 05:42 PM
that jewel isnt good.....

OdenTheJust
02-21-2024, 05:43 PM
What are the drops in the dethbinder crates

arcaneping
02-21-2024, 05:48 PM
All bound inventory and the material are stashable?

Apocalyptis
02-21-2024, 05:52 PM
Why is the jewel only up to the lvl70? The lifesteal sounds interesting, but not so much for twinks, as it works only in PvE.
At 86 it would give like 8/8/8, which is far from being “broken” to be the reason to remove it from endgame

inflames33
02-21-2024, 05:58 PM
If the bound inventory slots only give +1 slot when opened, I don’t wanna play this event already. Just like last time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaAaT
02-21-2024, 06:02 PM
So unless you get critical success you don't even get a proc with this jewel?

Itemstore
02-21-2024, 06:26 PM
Hey unrelated but during Easter event can we get cryo coins added to eggs this year
Please

Sent from my CPH2305 using Tapatalk

nathan2693
02-21-2024, 07:01 PM
is it possible to add an option to convert our furnishing slot kits and other unused slot kits that are collecting dust for ages into another slot?

Also any possible way to add new hair colors in game like blue, pink and orange someday?

Thanks

Yzorider
02-21-2024, 07:10 PM
thank you for another xD useless event. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't added it!!! -.-

Ypredator
02-21-2024, 07:15 PM
They should add the badge so it can be crafted with a recipe.

Also add titles .

Activista
02-21-2024, 08:15 PM
I don't know if it translates wrong but the gem refers to the fact that only level 70 items will be the maximum to put it in?

Msceo
02-21-2024, 09:13 PM
This event will definitely help out the new players with getting more inventory slots!

Please post a picture of the badge :D

Capeksamasts
02-21-2024, 09:23 PM
Good event forever

eze
02-21-2024, 09:53 PM
give x25 inventory spaces instead of x1. stop being petty.

sanjikun
02-21-2024, 11:40 PM
imagine being a new player with only 5 crafting slots. if that will only be x1 every craft its still a useless event . considering on how long to craft materials . i dont know how many slots will the newbie get 😂 . i taught u can craft hotbar and crafting slots to this event . hoping to make ur game more friendly to new players. anyway goodluck newbie on this event 😆

MaAaT
02-22-2024, 03:27 AM
Does the lifesteal of the gem work like lethality(execution)+ heal or like banish + heal.

recilencia123
02-22-2024, 04:01 AM
add aution slot for craft a bound version, pls devs[emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Ikaiju
02-22-2024, 04:57 AM
if u dont want to make it to x25 for slots, make it 5x or 10x instead

frankcastle911
02-22-2024, 05:52 AM
if u dont want to make it to x25 for slots, make it 5x or 10x instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk+1 farming x1 slots would be endless and exhausting

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

CYBERSHARK
02-22-2024, 06:08 AM
yay, this is actually what we need, I wish the bound slot are stashable so I can use on my new char :)

zynkor
02-22-2024, 06:51 AM
+1 make it 25 slot instead of 1, and add all slot types (craft, auc, inv, stash, etc)

Cinco
02-22-2024, 09:56 AM
Does the lifesteal of the gem work like lethality(execution)+ heal or like banish + heal.

It works like banish + heal - meaning that the target does not have to be at a certain health threshold to be executed; they can have their 'life' stolen at any point.

Vikusato
02-22-2024, 10:20 AM
Have you really thought this through sts? This event seemed to be for new players with low slots...but u end up putting so much crafting components like why is their so much smal components to the crafting. One suggestion .... reduce the drop rate and also reduce the amount of small components needed to craft.... How can a low level player run this event if his crafting inventory is full from all those small components!!!!!! Think!!!?!?

Oakmaiden
02-22-2024, 10:26 AM
Thumbs down, pay to play. Again. For minimal rewards. Aren’t you raking in enough from auras and locked crates? 25 platinum entry, ummm nty.

Tekila
02-22-2024, 10:31 AM
Are hotbars available this event?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Greazemk
02-22-2024, 11:39 AM
It's your fault for all of these unnecessary hatred and criticism of your team's poor and greedy decision making, for making the slot issue much much terrible. 1x inventory slot for 8 hours and how many do you think we need to max that out? and did you also think about how many of your playerbase have only 5-10 crafting station slots? This event doesn't help at all, the mobs are difficult to deal with, they have to grind 1 week for something that should've been given for free. Paying for an entry when this event is meant for newbs did you really think about this? Why not make the crafted inventory slots trade-friendly? make it easier to access for the players that really needed it.

And also stop making small micro transactions each event, you could've made luck elixir useful instead of making "Amethyst Atoll Elixir".

You give us recycled contents for a week or two, you don't provide contents for us f2p we have to rely on spenders to acquire necessary gear equipment to clear your latest maps, you nerf items from 1 previous expansion, you de-value items over and over, you made event contents like vanities, pets and etc.. to a crafting recipe, you made new player experience to almost impossible to progress which is the slot issue, but you guys said it is meant to cater newer players and what happened?

What's next?

Enjoy the event, Legends! As always, we love hearing your feedback on new events in the comments below.
If this is really true, we wouldn't be ranting or talking about slots here for almost a year. We all know it, you guys don't listen to suggestions that truly matters.

frankcastle911
02-22-2024, 11:47 AM
It's your fault for all of these unnecessary hatred and criticism of your team's poor and greedy decision making, for making the slot issue much much terrible. 1x inventory slot for 8 hours and how many do you think we need to max that out? and did you also think about how many of your playerbase have only 5-10 crafting station slots? This event doesn't help at all, the mobs are difficult to deal with, they have to grind 1 week for something that should've been given for free. Paying for an entry when this event is meant for newbs did you really think about this? Why not make the crafted inventory slots trade-friendly? make it easier to access for the players that really needed it.

And also stop making small micro transactions each event, you could've made luck elixir useful instead of making "Amethyst Atoll Elixir".

You give us recycled contents for a week or two, you don't provide contents for us f2p we have to rely on spenders to acquire necessary gear equipment to clear your latest maps, you nerf items from 1 previous expansion, you de-value items over and over, you made event contents like vanities, pets and etc.. to a crafting recipe, you made new player experience to almost impossible to progress which is the slot issue, but you guys said it is meant to cater newer players and what happened?

What's next?

If this is really true, we wouldn't be ranting or talking about slots here for almost a year. We all know it, you guys don't listen to suggestions that truly matters.+1 to bro, wtf best speech ever lol

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Apocalyptis
02-22-2024, 11:48 AM
It works like banish + heal - meaning that the target does not have to be at a certain health threshold to be executed; they can have their 'life' stolen at any point.

That sounds so good, what a pity that we can’t use it on our main characters :( i doubt anyone is running catacombs with lvl<70 item

imfeared
02-22-2024, 01:13 PM
Should be token based to buy whatever slot kit you want...not luck. Looting a furniture slot kit would feel useless for low level toons you really think they are dumping gold into a house right now?
Bump that new jewel up to level 80 so end game players can atleast put it on an end game speed set. Don't really see any harm coming from this.

Cinco
02-22-2024, 01:17 PM
Bump that new jewel up to level 80 so end game players can atleast put it on an end game speed set. Don't really see any harm coming from this.

There are better jewels at 80+ so this one stays low-level.

Best wishes!

Apocalyptis
02-22-2024, 01:37 PM
There are better jewels at 80+ so this one stays low-level.

Best wishes!

There are not any useful jewels for endgame other than new eyes and hailstones. I don’t get the argument “there are better jewels, so we can’t use weaker ones”. Lifesteal actually sounds more like endgame PvE thing for hard maps, not so much for low level twinking. I really love the ability and kinda makes me sad it won’t serve much purpose on low levels. Lost potential :(

MaAaT
02-22-2024, 02:09 PM
It works like banish + heal - meaning that the target does not have to be at a certain health threshold to be executed; they can have their 'life' stolen at any point.Nice ty for answering

asommers
02-22-2024, 02:31 PM
Now that the event is live, moving discussion to feedback thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?733401)).

-ALS