-ALS

lethal
02-22-2024, 02:43 PM
why did u not add more loadouts?
nobody would mind if you charged platinum for extra loadouts
please add another 8 loadouts so we can have 16 total

Apocalyptis
02-22-2024, 03:30 PM
Does lifesteal effect of soulbinder jewels stack?

Cinco
02-22-2024, 03:32 PM
Does lifesteal effect of soulbinder jewels stack?

The proc chance doesn’t stack. Stats do but not the Lifesteal.

Best wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imfeared
02-22-2024, 04:09 PM
+1 for making the craftable slots 5 instead of just one. Hopefully the drop chance truly has been increased.
Still would want the new gem to be used more for end game to some degree.

caabarader
02-22-2024, 04:26 PM
Soulbinder's jewel description doesn't mention the stats it gives, only shows the Reaping Stone chance and it stats. Is it intended?

caabarader
02-22-2024, 04:32 PM
Adding for feedback also: It's sad to see that u need pay to play event, specially an event that is mainly for new players. Had happened with lunar event but always on affordable prices(5k gold for 1 hour elixir)...
I agree with elixirs that has a chance to drop something else or etc, but totally disagree with events that need to pay to play.

Cinco
02-22-2024, 04:50 PM
Soulbinder's jewel description doesn't mention the stats it gives, only shows the Reaping Stone chance and it stats. Is it intended?

You’ll see the stats (for the item level) in the Crafting Station. They are different per level.

Best wishes!

arcaneping
02-22-2024, 05:52 PM
Poor for new player... Their hope for getting more inventory to get easier to play are perished. Bad drop, expensive entrance, hard bosses.........

DEV : you want more......
huahahhahahhahahhahahha huahahhahhahahhhahhahha

Yahga
02-22-2024, 06:08 PM
They don't see that they only want pure money, they don't and will never look after their players.

Ofacetious
02-22-2024, 06:26 PM
The quest is giving my daughter and i some kind of failure message

Activista
02-22-2024, 06:55 PM
The jewel has no value as such, items of level 70 and below are useless for the current game, what good are they if there is only pvp at super low levels

sanjikun
02-22-2024, 07:57 PM
maybe devs will lister and stop being greedy if they're game having like a rain of 1 star in playstore 😂. if i remember correctly if the game has so many one star and bad reviews on it , it has a high chance that the game will remove on playstore . just bring back the slots like the old times so it become more newbie friendly. i know u can find many ways on earing money on the game .

tanasescu490
02-22-2024, 10:17 PM
Allow soulbinder jewels on items above lvl 70 with diminishing return stats and effects. Like 0.42% per jewel. Having 24 jewels slotted will give 10% leech with is conpetitive vs pure stats. Make that reaping soulbinder effect a gaze effect and put it for event coins at the event vendor. I personally find the event useless to play at endgame. Having to pay 25k per run just to get some lesser components is outrageous. In the end you better buy the slots from Auc or with platinum. This event should help low lever players but you overcomplicated it. It s a mobile game mainly. If I were to play a complicated mmo I would have choosen another platform and another game. This is a pocket game. It should be easy to understand and play. If you want to make money, don t play greedy because people are not dumb. Most people value their time and they re looking for value/$. If you set pay walls from the beggining it s likely to keep the people engaged. If I were new I would have uninstalled the game from the first 10 levels. I don t mind to pay a scaled fee to enter the event zone at endgame but I want my gold and time to be spent on something rather than rng bs. Sink the gold give the players something in return (even bound). Allow them to drop some sort of tokens and put some cosmetics in the event store so we can spend our gold to get tokens to get that item. I would pay 5m gold for that green gaze. That would be equal to 200 runs in endgame + 5m gold spent for an item. And this is just and example.

Activista
02-22-2024, 11:54 PM
Does the new gem have 2 processes or something similar? or how it works

MaAaT
02-23-2024, 04:28 AM
Does the new gem have 2 processes or something similar? or how it worksWhen slotting the jewel there is a 2% chance for a more powerful version of the jewel.
Base version increases str, dex and int
Better version increases str, dex and int by a bit more, has 5% health leech and chance to "banish" an enemy and heal yourself

Americanarmy
02-23-2024, 04:29 AM
+1 for making the craftable slots 5 instead of just one. Hopefully the drop chance truly has been increased.
Still would want the new gem to be used more for end game to some degree.

I equiped mine on lvl 50 luck amulet that has 30% speed on it and 30%luck

Americanarmy
02-23-2024, 04:31 AM
Allow soulbinder jewels on items above lvl 70 with diminishing return stats and effects. Like 0.42% per jewel. Having 24 jewels slotted will give 10% leech with is conpetitive vs pure stats. Make that reaping soulbinder effect a gaze effect and put it for event coins at the event vendor. I personally find the event useless to play at endgame. Having to pay 25k per run just to get some lesser components is outrageous. In the end you better buy the slots from Auc or with platinum. This event should help low lever players but you overcomplicated it. It s a mobile game mainly. If I were to play a complicated mmo I would have choosen another platform and another game. This is a pocket game. It should be easy to understand and play. If you want to make money, don t play greedy because people are not dumb. Most people value their time and they re looking for value/$. If you set pay walls from the beggining it s likely to keep the people engaged. If I were new I would have uninstalled the game from the first 10 levels. I don t mind to pay a scaled fee to enter the event zone at endgame but I want my gold and time to be spent on something rather than rng bs. Sink the gold give the players something in return (even bound). Allow them to drop some sort of tokens and put some cosmetics in the event store so we can spend our gold to get tokens to get that item. I would pay 5m gold for that green gaze. That would be equal to 200 runs in endgame + 5m gold spent for an item. And this is just and example.
You spoken facts

Iamsuck
02-23-2024, 07:08 AM
Does this soul jewel work on pvp?

Roguemaybe
02-23-2024, 08:08 AM
Have you guys really decreased the difficulty for low lvl player? It's not by much huh. I tested using lvl 30+, to lvl 60+ experience there is horrendous.

Finding players around your lvl takes too long and solo is almost impossible for true beginners. Also does the map not scale with lvl?

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

Apocalyptis
02-23-2024, 10:49 AM
Have you guys really decreased the difficulty for low lvl player? It's not by much huh. I tested using lvl 30+, to lvl 60+ experience there is horrendous.

Finding players around your lvl takes too long and solo is almost impossible for true beginners. Also does the map not scale with lvl?

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

Try using lvl1, works absolutely great

Encryptions
02-23-2024, 04:42 PM
Stop adding stuff to the game that players above lv 81 won't ever be able to use. These soul jewels would of been nice for lv 81+ players but no one can use them due to their level requirement.
Cinco, you did mention in discord about your servers data becoming full and that was 1 main reason for the slots being taken out of the vendors and being extremely limited.
You ever thought that spending lots of time to add items that no one can literally use in any situation for any reason would also cause this? Im not talking about just the jewels, I am talking about the epic, common, rare, and legendary gears too. So much time goes into things that are so useless rather than more things that are useful and would make the game 10x more fun.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk

sanjikun
02-23-2024, 10:16 PM
they removing the discussion about demand of so many to get back the slot like the old times 😂

Vikusato
02-24-2024, 12:14 AM
Increase the chance to loot recipe without elixers the ratio is horrendous I ran 3hrs n looted 1 recipe that too for furnishing like wtf is up with that . The event is already bad enough and y'all being stingy with the recipe drop rates? Come on sts this is very petty of you

Mitsooos
02-24-2024, 03:04 AM
The reflection of the kraken amulet stuck with the reflection of new eye weapon and eggxorcist pet arcane ability?
Using stats command on my stats see only the chance of reflections? Says 250%

Americanarmy
02-24-2024, 05:01 AM
Stop adding stuff to the game that players above lv 81 won't ever be able to use. These soul jewels would of been nice for lv 81+ players but no one can use them due to their level requirement.
Cinco, you did mention in discord about your servers data becoming full and that was 1 main reason for the slots being taken out of the vendors and being extremely limited.
You ever thought that spending lots of time to add items that no one can literally use in any situation for any reason would also cause this? Im not talking about just the jewels, I am talking about the epic, common, rare, and legendary gears too. So much time goes into things that are so useless rather than more things that are useful and would make the game 10x more fun.

Up this +1 preach

Americanarmy
02-24-2024, 05:04 AM
Increase the chance to loot recipe without elixers the ratio is horrendous I ran 3hrs n looted 1 recipe that too for furnishing like wtf is up with that . The event is already bad enough and y'all being stingy with the recipe drop rates? Come on sts this is very petty of you

Dam haha i got 1 since event started been grinding nonstop and still got nothing

MaAaT
02-24-2024, 07:32 AM
I like the new jewel a lot. I don't mind that it's lower level, because it really helps my low lvl characters.
One thing I don't like is, that it needs the 2% version for life leech, proc( which makes this jewel a lot more useful) and the eye effect.
Then again with this being a jewel and it being so cheap in auc, that's not that bad.
I just hope if we get new gems with procs, they work more like hailstone or necropolis skull and do not require the 2% version for proc but instead have a bit stronger proc.
Also I noticed with this jewels proc being an execution instead of banish, I sometimes do not kill enemies on proc when there is a dmg debuff orb in mausoleum. Same goes for vorlish execute.

Omgeashenr
02-24-2024, 07:32 AM

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using TapatalkYall getting so much stuff at 81 and the lower lvl players who play there for fun barely get anything be greatful with what yall have we barely get anythinf

Sent from my SM-A235M using Tapatalk

BRS_
02-24-2024, 09:37 AM
event easy to run at level 10, entrance costs only 100 gold and elixirs 2.5k and u can get some good weapon with proc on this lvl

Encryptions
02-24-2024, 10:41 AM
Yall getting so much stuff at 81 and the lower lvl players who play there for fun barely get anything be greatful with what yall have we barely get anythinf

Sent from my SM-A235M using TapatalkIt takes a week to get to lv 81+. Its not like other games where it takes months to get to level cap like it was in the past.

Mitsooos
02-24-2024, 10:45 AM
Those gems you can put on haste set till lvl 70 ,and you can remove them and put again , it's a good thing.

Susanne
02-24-2024, 11:29 AM
Yall getting so much stuff at 81 and the lower lvl players who play there for fun barely get anything be greatful with what yall have we barely get anythinf

Sent from my SM-A235M using Tapatalk

I'm not interested in the jewels, it's what Encryptions said about the epic, rare and common stuff we don't need that I agree with. We all, low levels and high, get far too much stuff we don't need.
There's no point in common gear at any level.

Vikusato
02-24-2024, 01:25 PM
Dam haha i got 1 since event started been grinding nonstop and still got nothing

Ik!!! The ratio of drop rate is very disappointing as hell.... Grinding for materials is hard enough but than they had to add recipe which never drops to the crafting components

Americanarmy
02-25-2024, 03:02 AM
Ik!!! The ratio of drop rate is very disappointing as hell.... Grinding for materials is hard enough but than they had to add recipe which never drops to the crafting components

Yea thats crazy on a side note why are there commons and rare wep drops in the game its completely usless even the epics

Susanne
02-25-2024, 04:22 AM
Yea thats crazy on a side note why are there commons and rare wep drops in the game its completely usless even the epics

It's always been that way but nobody knows why.
Rusty rods and smelly stuff in a abundance but now it's worse, some legendary stuff isn't useful.
With regards to the feedback on this event...I don't play much at the moment but tried it and sorry Devs but not impressed. Also, based on what I've been reading, it seems I'm not alone.
So many promises aren't being kept since the developers took a harder stance towards their loyal customers, the slot issue has made a massive difference to the game and not in a good way. I don't expect slotgate will be explained by the Developers here or what phase 2 is.

Oakmaiden
02-25-2024, 09:08 AM

Ikr, crates are absolutely crammed with useless gears, in game currencies ect.

Mitsooos
02-25-2024, 09:24 AM
Apocaliptis a Greek word, it's meaning the one that reveals the hidden .
Isn't too much the 50m for 1 just hailstone gem? Or you too put it from mistake?

Apocalyptis
02-26-2024, 09:32 AM
Apocaliptis a Greek word, it's meaning the one that reveals the hidden .
Isn't too much the 50m for 1 just hailstone gem? Or you too put it from mistake?

I see them at 20m so buy them while you can? They are must have item in pvp, price will surely go up as the time goes :)

Mitsooos
02-27-2024, 03:42 AM
I see them at 20m so buy them while you can? They are must have item in pvp, price will surely go up as the time goes :)

I sold so much of those from my alt warrior that I see my ign on YouTube videos

Americanarmy
02-27-2024, 07:57 PM
Can yall fix aura on new soulbinder reaper stone it only appears for a split sec when u swap or teleport to a location or inspect items and its buggy in main lobby when u tap icons and stuffi dont know if its intended like that also in auc it pops up alot when inspect gears for a split second

Apocalyptis
02-27-2024, 08:01 PM
Can yall fix aura on new soulbinder reaper stone it only appears for a split sec when u swap or teleport to a location or inspect items and its buggy in main lobby when u tap icons and stuffi dont know if its intended like that also in auc it pops up alot when inspect gears for a split second

That is 100% intended, para and mentis does the same and it is super nice :)

Americanarmy
02-27-2024, 09:08 PM

But mentis the skull stays permanently as long as u have equiped but the ghost/spirit cloud aura for stone doesnt it just appears for 1 sec then gone so u dont know that the stones equipped basically

Americanarmy
02-27-2024, 09:17 PM

264536 this is aura iam talking about for gem soulbinder stone

recilencia123
02-28-2024, 01:40 AM
264536 this is aura iam talking about for gem soulbinder stone

but it's for a second

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Americanarmy
02-28-2024, 02:21 AM
but it's for a second

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalkyea i dont know why tho like all the other stone auras are persistent and u can see them 24/7 as long as its equipped… soulbinder stone just goes poof after u equip

Mitsooos
02-28-2024, 03:53 AM
This jewel they said will have a effect, it has, is the glowing green on your face , I don't think they said anything about "AURA "

Americanarmy
02-28-2024, 02:13 PM
This jewel they said will have a effect, it has, is the glowing green on your face , I don't think they said anything about "AURA "

Oh i seee huh sucks cuz other special effect stones gave auras �� but stone it self sooo goood

dvlong
02-29-2024, 09:12 AM
Slot Crafting Event turned into Soulbinder Event.

Thewolfbull
02-29-2024, 09:38 AM
For next time, can you add 10 inventory slots+10 crafting inventory slots per event quest (non daily quests) for the new players who don't have enough inventory space to craft the slots. The drop rate of recipes is also still to low.