PDA

View Full Version : Second chance Biomorph Pack

Maximum overdrive
10-29-2012, 06:45 AM
Its just an idea but i like the biomorph pack,

I dont have it but it has an achievement so why not release it again for the achievement,

Release the Second change biomorph pack thumbs up for who likes it and wants it

Maximum overdrive
10-29-2012, 08:32 AM
VOTE ALL for a second chance BIOMORPH Pack

sirtibby
10-29-2012, 08:38 AM
No.

Maximum overdrive
10-29-2012, 09:13 AM
YES

razerfingers
10-29-2012, 09:46 AM
No

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

kallento*
10-29-2012, 11:13 AM
Why not?

Aeroflame
10-29-2012, 12:16 PM
people like having one over on everyone else

I agree to the no second chance thing as well, but at least make it available once every other month, like deal of the day

Maximum overdrive
10-29-2012, 12:21 PM
i say yes twice, but i agree with aeroflame, make it a Daily deal once a month,

YES

sirtibby
10-29-2012, 03:20 PM
people like having one over on everyone else

This. Plus I blew 75 plat on it when it was "exclusive limited time offer" then ppl got it much cheaper later on. I wear mine all the time merely to look different from all the other clones. (looking at all you gamer set girls out there)

EDIT: yes there is an achievement for it but it does not count towards the Crimson Devil title. So really it's for the people who do have it. I honestly don't know why there's even an achievement for it.

Lady_Pebbles
10-30-2012, 01:30 AM
If they decide to bring it back again, I hope they give their customers the proper respect of bringing it back for 75 plat as a bundle like before & not sell it for less or put on the DOTD. It would prevent the bs from repeating itself.

This way, people like me who purchased it before for 75 plat won't feel ripped off & people who want the Achievement (just to have it or for points) can have it as well.

Its the best solution I see for this atm. Everyone wins & no one loses out.

Aeroflame
10-30-2012, 07:26 AM
This. Plus I blew 75 plat on it when it was "exclusive limited time offer" then ppl got it much cheaper later on. I wear mine all the time merely to look different from all the other clones. (looking at all you gamer set girls out there)

EDIT: yes there is an achievement for it but it does not count towards the Crimson Devil title. So really it's for the people who do have it. I honestly don't know why there's even an achievement for it.

*shrugs* some bought classic when it was 135. Some paid 200k for dark desire. We're over it at this point, don't say "never again", just once bi-monthly if you really wanna get that way.

I do agree with thren, you can't get like that without some compensation, but it happened before. Not the first time ppl have felt gypped

sirtibby
10-30-2012, 07:36 AM
Agreed. I feel fortunate where the gold purchased outfits are concerned since I started buying cheapest first and worked my way up. By the time I got to the expensive outfits the price had gone down. I also got witch doctor at original price.

I was a little peeved but I got over it quickly. Biomorph is different to me, though, as it was supposed to be limited from the beginning. Oh listen to me I am being a Grinch. Pffft I need to lighten up xD

Aeroflame
10-30-2012, 10:55 AM
nah i know what u mean. out of the entire biomorph outfit, i only want the mask.

Maximum overdrive
10-30-2012, 11:14 AM
Just bring is back on for a 1 day only ( DOTD ) for 75plats and everybody is happy,

Aeroflame
10-30-2012, 12:46 PM
except those who don't have 75 plat and want it >.>

they should make it happen twice cuz some need time to save up. w3i can only get you so much :)

Maximum overdrive
10-30-2012, 03:50 PM
hihi a cc then :eagerness: ( i didnt said anything ):angel: