PDA

View Full Version : level 15 MAGE help:)

cookiez
10-29-2012, 07:50 AM
I have a 15 MAGE with monkey paw and skull head. I need help with skills/int/dex and combo, THANKS!

Griffinfan
10-29-2012, 07:59 AM
Robbed from chickenrunnnn (Because I know hes cool with it ) if your interested in 16 mage build just take away one skill point from the build ( most likely fire because at 5 fire you still have the 12m range) also just put as much as you need in int to get the items equipped and rest in dex. Hope this helps

Mage

-Lvl 13 Mage (ninjaducks's build)

Base points : Int/Dex
Skills points : 4 heal, 4 fire, 3 drain, 1 frost.
Items : Jewel dark leather LvL13, toyman wand lvl10/winter candle wand lvl10 , plat pack helm
Combo : frost fire drain heal
Tips : don’t stay close to bears, kite and heal/drain whenever you can!

-Lvl 13 Mage

Skills points : 6 lightning, 1 ice, 2 drain, 1 heal, 2 fire..
Items : Jewel dark leather LvL13, toyman wand lvl10/winter candle wand lvl10 , plat pack helm
Combo : ice, fire, light, drain, heal

-Lvl 16 Mage

Skills points : 6 fire, 6 drain, 1 frostbite, 1 lightning, 1 heal, 1 mana shield.
Combo : frost, fire, drain, light, heal (mana shield when ur gonna die)

EDIT: Also found this from Yich

15 arti/exp, damage/crit ring, 15 h'ween dex shield, 15 h'ween paw, founders helm if possible.

Use 6 heal 5 fire 1 frost 1 lightning and 1 drain, dont stay within auto range if you know you're going to get destroyed. Just pop in for an auto, dont get within stomp range (8 meters) and use fire strom to get the opponent away if its a bear. If it's a mage try to combo them with frost and fire, and time your heals so they get their full use. Use drain when ever, if you can use it before fire storm and stay alive, then do that. Fire storm and frost directly afterwards screws up bears and can even keep them from hitting you. If you're fighting a higher level bird, leave or die.

cookiez
10-29-2012, 08:26 AM
Thanks!

Yich
10-29-2012, 10:41 AM
I just made a 15 mage yesterday but my kdr is pretty good. Tweak the build as needed, dont get revive, your teammates might get mad but they shouldnt be dying anyway, especially when they have a mage with 6 heal on their team.

Oh and that build was just a quick and easy build from Zetris, aka bous. Its the mages equivalent to a 17 bear using max ib and rage with 3 stomp and 1 sms. Its simple but effective, though you can change it up to your liking.

D-:
10-29-2012, 03:38 PM
I just made a 15 mage yesterday but my kdr is pretty good. Tweak the build as needed, dont get revive, your teammates might get mad but they shouldnt be dying anyway, especially when they have a mage with 6 heal on their team.

Oh and that build was just a quick and easy build from Zetris, aka bous. Its the mages equivalent to a 17 bear using max ib and rage with 3 stomp and 1 sms. Its simple but effective, though you can change it up to your liking.

Signature? Nice!

Yich
10-29-2012, 03:46 PM
Signature? Nice!

Thanks! that doesn't really pertain to this thread though.

D-:
10-29-2012, 09:30 PM
Thanks! that doesn't really pertain to this thread though.

Sorry, good thread.

Now where did you get sig? Or did u make it yourself?

Yich
10-29-2012, 09:32 PM
Sorry, good thread.

Now where did you get sig? Or did u make it yourself?

Put things like this in PM... I got it from noperly in the selling signatures thread XD

D-:
10-30-2012, 01:25 AM
Put things like this in PM... I got it from noperly in the selling signatures thread XD

Might get one with my helper char and my 60 Demo Mace Bird. Thanks.