View Full Version : Skill vanity

BRS_
02-25-2024, 07:36 AM
Hello, what do y'all think about skill vanities? If devs add it the best way I think would be to add them first to shop for plat and when theres event like lovecraft, halloween, winter they would release event based skill vanities like cupid arrows for rogue, razor shield with cupid daggers, maybe recolor for heal skills (pink or red) with hearts, pumpkin axe throw, buff skills (rallying cry, juggernaut etc) will give some aura. Personally i would really like to see cosmic type vanity- cosmic fireball cosmic axe throw, cosmic razor shield would all look amazing with this effect: 264488 if u dont like any of these examples u can also give ur own idea what u would like to see

imfeared
02-26-2024, 03:52 PM
-1 really looking for in game improvements not more cosmetic items at this time
It's been Vanity Legends for a while now

Omgeashenr
02-26-2024, 04:26 PM
-1 i dont want no more vanity cosmetics either bout time they add 86 arcanes and start putting more effort in items and not vanitys

Sent from my SM-A235M using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
02-27-2024, 07:06 AM
No to the cosmetics and also the avalanche of gears. No where to use them. Doable maps.

asommers
02-28-2024, 01:50 PM
We've looked into the feasibility of vanity attack effects at one point, but that was just too much work, so at this time, there are no plans to do this.

-ALS