PDA

View Full Version : Itunes = Plat

Aressgodxx
10-29-2012, 11:12 AM
Hello all! I was just on this app called 'App trailers' and i realized i had enough points to get a itunes gift card! Thus plat comes rolling in. Theres this code referral thing and if you type in that usernames code you get 1/10 of the points u need for itunes and i get 1/40. So I thought to myself that this would be a good way to earn Itunes money fast ( If you are willing to help me. )

(The itunes currency goes straight to your itunes acc thankfully. no shipping for itunes required. Only gift cards might require shipping but a lot just require going on a website and entering code.)

All you need to do is:

1: Download "app trailers" on to your device.

2: When you sign up or get on the app look for referral codes.

3: Tap referral codes and type in my username: 'aressgod' <-- dont include the (') things.

4: Done and thanks to those who help! (make sure it tells you "request recieved" <-- something like that so u know it worked.

App trailers is basically an app where you complete offers (mainly watch 36 second app trailers) and when you build up enough points press redeem for any of the ones under:
- best buy
- itunes
- amazon
- starbucks
- xbox
- Zynga
- playstation
- google play
- facebook
- Wii
- Nintendo 3DS
- Nike
- nordstorm
- macys
- game stop
-old navy
- home depot
- toy r Us
- ALL OF THE ABOVE AND MORE TOTALLY LEGIT

THANKS TO ALL

Add me in game - Aressgodxx - 71

ninjaduck
10-29-2012, 11:14 AM
What's in it for me

enix21
10-29-2012, 11:22 AM
What's in it for me

Greed... But seriously what do we get in return?

ninjaduck
10-29-2012, 11:26 AM
Greed... But seriously what do we get in return?

Not greed. Why would I do any of that stuff up there if all I get is a good feeling for giving someone money. No. I want money. Give me all your money

Heroelite
10-29-2012, 12:10 PM
Hello all! I was just on this app called 'App trailers' and i realized i had enough points to get a itunes gift card! Thus plat comes rolling in. Theres this code referral thing and if you type in that usernames code you get 1/10 of the points u need for itunes and i get 1/40. So I thought to myself that this would be a good way to earn Itunes money fast ( If you are willing to help me. )

(The itunes currency goes straight to your itunes acc thankfully. no shipping for itunes required. Only gift cards might require shipping but a lot just require going on a website and entering code.)

All you need to do is:

3: Tap referral codes and type in my username: 'aressgod' <-- dont include the (') things.

4: Done and thanks to those who help! (make sure it tells you "request recieved" <-- something like that so u know it worked.

App trailers is basically an app where you complete offers (mainly watch 36 second app trailers) and when you build up enough points press redeem for any of the ones under:
- best buy
- itunes
- amazon
- starbucks
- xbox
- Zynga
- playstation
- google play
- facebook
- Wii
- Nintendo 3DS
- Nike
- nordstorm
- macys
- game stop
-old navy
- home depot
- toy r Us

THANKS TO ALL

No... I have the app and it's YOU that gets 1/10 of the points towards a 10$ itunes gift card and the person who types in your name gets 1/40.

Skeletonlord
10-29-2012, 12:19 PM
Downloaded this a while back because someone suggested it, built up my points and found it everything was in Dollars. You couldn't use it in the United Kingdom. :p

Aeroflame
10-29-2012, 12:25 PM
Downloaded this a while back because someone suggested it, built up my points and found it everything was in Dollars. You couldn't use it in the United Kingdom. :p

failsauce. I use appnana, never even redeemed the first app

Skeletonlord
10-29-2012, 02:33 PM

This? http://appnana.com/

Aeroflame
10-29-2012, 02:58 PM
yeah. bad deal

Aressgodxx
10-30-2012, 09:36 AM
No... I have the app and it's YOU that gets 1/10 of the points towards a 10$ itunes gift card and the person who types in your name gets 1/40.

No your wrong im sorry to say: i only recieved 250 credits.
I think it only works if you invite by email.

Aressgodxx
10-30-2012, 09:37 AM
No your wrong im sorry to say: i only recieved 250 credits.
I think it only works if you invite by email.
( no i mean like i get 1k if invite by email.)

Wow i meant it to be edit not new post

Heroelite
10-30-2012, 01:55 PM
Please don't lie. I have the app and it says 1k points if you invite a friend (Someone types in your name as a referral). And 10k points = 10$ itunes gift card. And entering a referral code gives you 250 points and you can only do it once when you make your account in app trailers.

AresDamage
10-30-2012, 08:48 PM

Nice sig bro!

AresDamage
10-30-2012, 09:03 PM

All you need to do is:

- best buy
- itunes
- amazon
- starbucks
- xbox
- Zynga
- playstation
- google play
- facebook
- Wii
- Nintendo 3DS
- Nike
- nordstorm
- macys
- game stop
-old navy
- home depot
- toy r Us

THANKS TO ALL

There is not itunes on the app bro!

Griffinfan
10-31-2012, 07:02 AM
If Im not mistaken this is posted in the PL New Player thread and this topic is something that should go in PL General Discussion

Please keep this thread for new players starting on the forums, not advertising an app.
Thanks

Aressgodxx
10-31-2012, 06:25 PM
If Im not mistaken this is posted in the PL New Player thread and this topic is something that should go in PL General Discussion

Please keep this thread for new players starting on the forums, not advertising an app.
Thanks

oops your right=_= didnt catch that ill just copy and paste

Aressgodxx
10-31-2012, 06:26 PM
There is not itunes on the app bro!

Actually there IS did you scroll down on redeem section?

Mage till the end
10-31-2012, 10:22 PM
Our you could spend 10 bucks

Axelrod15
10-31-2012, 10:34 PM
You actually get 1000 points each and I've done it plenty times with people on Pocket Legends and they got the points too so don't be ticked off!

Ign transdal 73 pally Mage add me I accept 60+ requests.