PDA

View Full Version : General questions

Kuero
10-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Alright I now have read a lot of infos about AL. Though I still have a few things I don't really understand. I hope someone knows an answer on

I have read that you can give your pet a name. But what's up with that name? Lets say there are 2 player, player A and player B.
Now player A calls his pet "cute"
And player B also wants to call his pet "cute". Will there occur an error message because every pet name can only exists once? Just like player names?

There are no class gender choices, but how about character customization? Can we set things like hair colors, hair cuts and skin colors?

And will there be relic items like in DL or the normal item system we know from Pl and SL?

Almost forgot, are we able to rename out pets if a typo happens or do we have to get a new one?

Zaonabiuibil
10-29-2012, 02:19 PM
Alright I now have read a lot of infos about AL. Though I still have a things I don't really understand. I hope someone knows an answer on

I have read that you can give your pet a name. But what's up with that name? Lets say there are 2 player, player A and player B.
Now player A calls his pet "cute"
And player B also wants to call his pet "cute". Will there occur an error message because every pet name can only exists once? Just like player names?

There are no class gender choices, but how about character customization? Can we set things like hair colors, hair cuts and skin colors?

And will there be relic items like in DL or the normal item system we know from Pl and SL?

Edit the last one, PL has Elites if I'm not mistaken, which is equivalent to the Relics in DL. Good questions though, I also wish to know.

akfury
10-29-2012, 03:44 PM
SL will never get there relic/elites... Because SL is stupid in the eyes of the devs ... And deserves no attention or effort on there part

But back on topic... I'm guessing we will be able to edit are characters as all the screenshots have a different looking hair style etc... I think there can be multiple same pet names as there not that unique as distinguishing a player

Zaonabiuibil
10-29-2012, 08:55 PM
SL will never get there relic/elites... Because SL is stupid in the eyes of the devs ... And deserves no attention or effort on there part

But back on topic... I'm guessing we will be able to edit are characters as all the screenshots have a different looking hair style etc... I think there can be multiple same pet names as there not that unique as distinguishing a player

What are we on, 11? PL got Elite weapons, DL got Relics, will SL get something higher than Legendary as well?

Never got a response to this. Sigh.

Here's the thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?68463-What-YOU-always-WANTED-to-KNOW/page2

akfury
10-30-2012, 03:22 AM
Ikr :/