PDA

View Full Version : Grandprix event

Shadowarchers
02-27-2024, 07:47 PM
Is there any clue this event will be held again on future? Thank you dev^^

Sent from my SOG03 using Tapatalk

chiiwawa
03-04-2024, 07:47 PM
I liked that event as well. Something different. Hope the devs chime in on your question soon. Best wishes. :-)

Fahtsssss
03-05-2024, 01:42 AM
@devs we need this event back.... better than filler events like levlar and halo event

Oakmaiden
03-05-2024, 09:17 AM
Yuck, nty. Thumbs down.

Darklotusss
03-05-2024, 10:48 AM
+1 racing events were fun

Farmisthevibe
03-05-2024, 12:27 PM
@devs we need this event back.... better than filler events like levlar and halo event

yea this event is actually decent for fillers lol and is actually fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
03-05-2024, 10:45 PM
Yuck, nty. Thumbs down.
Out of thx hehehhh

There was some talk of making the fishing and racing derps into guild events by dev

But they’ve got a lot of things to planned like unifying standard & quantum scientific theory
Also new auras XD

Ilove_Poopoo
03-06-2024, 03:34 AM
A knock-off racing simulator event in an mmorpg lmao.

I suggest everyone to just play Need for Speed or Asphalt game franchise instead of wanting its return. Adding this back just reduces your braincells.

Susanne
03-06-2024, 03:53 AM
Out of thx hehehhh

There was some talk of making the fishing and racing derps into guild events by dev

But they’ve got a lot of things to planned like unifying standard & quantum scientific theory
Also new auras XD

I remember when they said they would think about making fishing and racing into part of the game. Auras are really necessary it seems though...for opticians. 🙈🥸🤓

Fahtsssss
03-06-2024, 07:36 PM
A knock-off racing simulator event in an mmorpg lmao.

I suggest everyone to just play Need for Speed or Asphalt game franchise instead of wanting its return. Adding this back just reduces your braincells.

Are mmorpgs supposed to be one dimensional? What's the problem with having a variety of events that appeal to every fanbase? This take you just provided makes no sense whatsoever.

Ilove_Poopoo
03-07-2024, 12:53 AM
Are mmorpgs supposed to be one dimensional? What's the problem with having a variety of events that appeal to every fanbase? This take you just provided makes no sense whatsoever.The only non-sense is this out of place event.

Too far-fetched to add a racing emulator with no correlation to any of the games features at all. Its also nonsense they had the vision of even developing this event, like why play an mmorpg to play a sloppy racing game as an event? It is not what people expect when downloading the game.

I see this event as a way to continually cash grab people as they add racing themed lockends in store. But as an event, it has no substance at all.

Sure, you can disagree and say you wanna play this sloppy event instead of actual polished racing games for the sake of argument.

Stephencobear
03-07-2024, 11:47 PM
Are mmorpgs supposed to be one dimensional? What's the problem with having a variety of events that appeal to every fanbase? This take you just provided makes no sense whatsoever.

How would you honestly react to a 2 week candy crush event that was also followed by a Pong event, or Tetris

It’s all a matter of perspective

lethal
03-08-2024, 06:28 AM
could be a 1 week event

Fahtsssss
03-08-2024, 02:20 PM
How would you honestly react to a 2 week candy crush event that was also followed by a Pong event, or Tetris

It’s all a matter of perspective

So if its about perspective then the initial comment about a lack of braincells for wanting this event back makes no sense since he does not share our perspective....

What is your point here? If there was a candy crush event collab or a ping pong/tetris event theme then some people will play it and some people wont. Thats how every event works. Not every single person plays every single event lmao.

What's the point of Levlar event when there are barely any new players in this game? I see the same igns all the time, that event could easily be replaced by a "racing event" that will definitely have more players than Levlar.

Ilove_Poopoo
03-08-2024, 08:23 PM
So if its about perspective then the initial comment about a lack of braincells for wanting this event back makes no sense since he does not share our perspective....

What is your point here? If there was a candy crush event collab or a ping pong/tetris event theme then some people will play it and some people wont. Thats how every event works. Not every single person plays every single event lmao.

What's the point of Levlar event when there are barely any new players in this game? I see the same igns all the time, that event could easily be replaced by a "racing event" that will definitely have more players than Levlar.I'd agree that a racing event would attract more than Levlar, but that's besides my point to preserve the purpose of the genre. Just imagine World of Warcraft suddenly with a racing event with left right and boost nonsense, or Valorant hosting a candy crush game, surely the majority would be insulted. If Devs would've been more competent pursuing their game, then they wouldn't have ever thought of making a racing/fishing event.

But it seems like with the 250-350 players online at any given time that they would serve anything even if its not mmorpg related just to survive. I mean a sign of the game regressing is trying hard to sell microtransactions, such as the "limited plat sale" ain't so limited as it used to be now that they've been serving it every single week since last year. Surely everyone noticed.

Stephencobear
03-08-2024, 08:30 PM
So if it’s about perspective then the initial comment about a lack of braincells for wanting this event back makes no sense since he does not share our perspective....

i think he meant that playing the event was boring, not that you lack brain for wanting the event

right- so the point is devs need to focus on what’s most popular & i know a lot don’t like racing
so if it seem half the ppl want it & half don’t then better a different event
you can see on this thread about half don’t like it

What's the point of Levlar event when there are barely any new players in this game? I see the same igns all the time, that event could easily be replaced by a "racing event" that will definitely have more players than Levlar.

i don’t like levlar either but i know there are many event way more popular than both that & racing

Fahtsssss
03-08-2024, 11:09 PM
I'd agree that a racing event would attract more than Levlar, but that's besides my point to preserve the purpose of the genre. Just imagine World of Warcraft suddenly with a racing event with left right and boost nonsense, or Valorant hosting a candy crush game, surely the majority would be insulted. If Devs would've been more competent pursuing their game, then they wouldn't have ever thought of making a racing/fishing event.

But it seems like with the 250-350 players online at any given time that they would serve anything even if its not mmorpg related just to survive. I mean a sign of the game regressing is trying hard to sell microtransactions, such as the "limited plat sale" ain't so limited as it used to be now that they've been serving it every single week since last year. Surely everyone noticed.

Yea I understand your argument, but mine is just that they should add events that people actually play instead of those fillers like Levlar. I agree that there should be better event generally and less filler but I take what I can get

Stephencobear
03-09-2024, 01:36 AM
Yea I understand your argument, but mine is just that they should add events that people actually play instead of those fillers like Levlar. I agree that there should be better event generally and less filler but I take what I can get

Cool, but_
some of us won’t take what we can get, & expect more, even if we know this is what it is

Susanne
03-09-2024, 02:51 AM
I like the event and I'm not ashamed to say it and I say that because I think some of you are..ashamed to say it that is.
Seems to me there's tiny wee bit of snobbery going on but I bet if they did bring it back, some of you who say you don't like it will play it.
AL is unique in it's diversity and although I much preferred the medieval feel to the game in the first few years, I've come to accept all the different things this game offers.
AL is not World of Warcraft it's Arcane Legends even if the Arcane bit has disappeared.
My view of AL has changed many times, sometimes to the point of thinking maybe time to retire and it does have it's downsides, I shan't mention them here..cough..slots..cough.

recilencia123
03-09-2024, 10:24 AM
I'd agree that a racing event would attract more than Levlar, but that's besides my point to preserve the purpose of the genre. Just imagine World of Warcraft suddenly with a racing event with left right and boost nonsense, or Valorant hosting a candy crush game, surely the majority would be insulted. If Devs would've been more competent pursuing their game, then they wouldn't have ever thought of making a racing/fishing event.

ok but the big question is u love popo or not? 'O'

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Megatr0n
03-09-2024, 03:19 PM
too many hackers win the race .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Candylicks
03-09-2024, 05:00 PM
+1 Candy Crush mini event

Hahaha

Daogole
03-09-2024, 09:34 PM
It would be cool to have a normal week 1. Then for week 2, you do the course backwards.

recilencia123
03-10-2024, 12:54 AM
+1 Candy Crush mini event

Hahaha

lb rewards a kiss ** haha

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Susanne
03-10-2024, 02:58 AM
It would be cool to have a normal week 1. Then for week 2, you do the course backwards.
In the racing event I only just manage not to go backwards so the 2nd week would be easy peasy for me. 😌

dmqp
03-13-2024, 05:40 PM
Event had it's flaws like losing battle for 1st booster leading to lost race due to ping, but it was fun to play. Reminded me of Crash Bandicoot carts. There is a plan to bring it in form of guild event, should be fun.