PDA

View Full Version : Attention please

Astrocat
10-29-2012, 02:41 PM
Hey y'all, just to let you know there's someone playing around called "Astrodevil" and another one which I don't know the name, in French Corp, their pretending their me. Just to let you my 4 chars : Astrocat, Acidcat, Drunkcat, Stuntcat. All in Phoenix. Thanks!

chukie
10-29-2012, 02:50 PM
what is going on with sl?

Cephei
10-29-2012, 02:52 PM
Um its not me....hehe.....hahaha.....jk

Zaonabiuibil
10-29-2012, 02:53 PM
Wow what is up with all the impersonations lately? I should get my thread ready for when someone makes a Zoanbauabull.

chukie
10-29-2012, 02:54 PM
soon their will be a astrodog.. *swiftly looks around*

Zaonabiuibil
10-29-2012, 02:56 PM
Astro remember Astromouse who said they had that name in DL? XD

Astrocat
10-29-2012, 02:58 PM
Just saw a "Axtonlol" level 5!

akfury
10-29-2012, 02:59 PM
Lol :3

chukie
10-29-2012, 02:59 PM
ohhhhhh jeeezzzz.. i need to check out just incase for me

BodMaster
10-29-2012, 03:09 PM
That Astrodevil isn't so bad, they purchased gear off me in CS so I'm cool with them xD

Ark
10-29-2012, 03:17 PM
Someone should impersonate me! lolol ;) PLEASE PICK ME!

Trolll all you want, I'm quitting anyways lol :p (after my contest ends of course).

my characters (alts):
Ark
Acid
Misfit
Savior
Sleepingpills
Sweethoney
Suicidal
Arkfury

Elyseon
10-29-2012, 03:18 PM
That Astrodevil isn't so bad, they purchased gear off me in CS so I'm cool with them xD
^solid proof
Pls no disfaming such good and loyal player
Obv ur just jelly u dont have that name

chukie
10-29-2012, 03:20 PM
Someone should impersonate me! lolol ;) PLEASE PICK ME!

Trolll all you want, I'm quitting anyways lol :p (after my contest ends of course).

my characters (alts):
Ark
Acid
Misfit
Savior
Sleepingpills
Sweethoney
Suicidal
Arkfury

ok ark i make an alt called arks.. and start preaching the word of god.. that good enough?

Ark
10-29-2012, 03:23 PM
ok ark i make an alt called arks.. and start preaching the word of god.. that good enough?

Oh lordy lordy lord ;) lol

chukie
10-29-2012, 03:24 PM
LOL ^^^

Ark
10-29-2012, 03:29 PM
lol okay I'll stop now. I don't wanna go any further :p

because, you know...

1. Please Respect Others.
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.
Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”
The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!

don't wanna go all religious here :P

chukie
10-29-2012, 03:31 PM
ok.. lets respect the rules.. *bows*

Ark
10-29-2012, 03:33 PM
*gets on my knees and bows the the rules*

(is this considered being kinda religious? LOL)

chukie
10-29-2012, 03:35 PM
umm i dont think soo.. lol.. were just respecting the rules :)

Ark
10-29-2012, 03:38 PM
okay okay, good ;)

BodMaster
10-29-2012, 03:46 PM
The OP is calling out a player how is that respecting the rules. We have 3 threads 2 still live, and 1 closed because the OP is unknown.

Chukie just Necro'd a post from Feb 2011 with the reason "Hehe"... this community is killing itself tbf.

chukie
10-29-2012, 03:50 PM
The OP is calling out a player how is that respecting the rules. We have 3 threads 2 still live, and 1 closed because the OP is unknown.

Chukie just Necro'd a post from Feb 2011 with the reason "Hehe"... this community is killing itself tbf.

0.0.. alright.. alright lol

Astrocat
10-29-2012, 03:56 PM

True.

Aracnus
10-29-2012, 04:14 PM
No one impersonates me ;) i'm too cool :angel:

Kanozaki
10-29-2012, 04:20 PM
lol bod the forum is full of irony that i just come on to laugh at . Funny thing is i don' think they know that:P

Aeroflame
10-29-2012, 04:21 PM
everyone's ego is so out of whack that they think anyone with a slight allusion to their name is someone pretending to be them. Now, if your friend got scammed because they thought it was you, that's a different deal. Sts is more than capable of handling that, but you're not the only one entitled to a name like "astro" or "ghost", just remember that.

Aracnus
10-29-2012, 04:24 PM
everyone's ego is so out of whack that they think anyone with a slight allusion to their name is someone pretending to be them. Now, if your friend got scammed because they thought it was you, that's a different deal. Sts is more than capable of handling that, but you're not the only one entitled to a name like "astro" or "ghost", just remember that.

well put bro :encouragement:

Kanozaki
10-29-2012, 04:26 PM

ninjad !

lol exactly what i was thinking. Just because a name is similar does not mean the person is trying to impersonate you. Not like those names are original to begin with. Unless the person blatantly admits that he/she is some one who is impersonating then one shouldn't assume ill of them.

Astrocat
10-29-2012, 04:28 PM
I don't care if he is going to pretend or not, all i'm saying is a warning just in case. I especially made that thread because few people complained to me about that person with Astro in it. I don't care if you agree or want to argue about it, i'm honestly just saying it nicely. :) thanks though.

Blayze
10-29-2012, 04:30 PM
i know a good example:

Ghost (Octavos) and Ghostface

chukie
10-29-2012, 04:32 PM
ahh just found out their is a "chukies" alt. sorry for hijack astro.. just saying its not me

Kanozaki
10-29-2012, 04:35 PM
I don't care if he is going to pretend or not, all i'm saying is a warning just in case. I especially made that thread because few people complained to me about that person with Astro in it. I don't care if you agree or want to argue about it, i'm honestly just saying it nicely. :) thanks though.

So causing unnecessary attention to some one who may simply may be just another player ?

btw whoa almost 2k posts :O . You may catch upto mystical at this rate lol. You need a new title " Typing Frenzy"

Commanderkeen
10-29-2012, 04:37 PM
I'm just wondering how hated are you all that every month someone is making a toon similar to yours and ruining your rep? I've been playing since beta and no one as far as I know has tried to ruin my rep. The reason you may ask is because I'm nice to everyone even the few people that I hate in-game.

skepta
10-29-2012, 04:37 PM
hehehe thats funny ^^^

Astrocat
10-29-2012, 04:38 PM
I'm just wondering how hated are you all that every month someone is making a toon similar to yours and ruining your rep? I've been playing since beta and no one as far as I know has tried to ruin my rep. The reason you may ask is because I'm nice to everyone even the few people that I hate in-game.

It's the second time.

Kanozaki
10-29-2012, 04:39 PM

-makes alt- Comanerdkeen huehuehue

BodMaster
10-29-2012, 04:40 PM
@K, lol first thing I said before 1k lol. Also I take it the marriage is off? :O

@Keen, Same.. but not for long xD

Commanderkeen
10-29-2012, 04:44 PM
It's the second time.

And how long have you been on the forums 2 months. One last month and one this month.

-makes alt- Comanerdkeen huehuehue

Go for it I would love to see a lil me running around :)

chukie
10-29-2012, 04:45 PM
umm.. isnt this thread just ment to understand that astrodevil isnt astrocat?

Blayze
10-29-2012, 04:50 PM
Hey y'all, just to let you know there's someone playing around called "Astrodevil" and another one which I don't know the name, in French Corp, their pretending their me. Just to let you my 4 chars : Astrocat, Acidcat, Drunkcat, Stuntcat. All in Phoenix. Thanks!

i don't know.

BodMaster
10-29-2012, 04:52 PM
umm.. isnt this thread just ment to understand that astrodevil isnt astrocat?

Nope, seems more like an accusation tbf.

their pretending their me

Ninja'd :O

Astrocat
10-29-2012, 04:58 PM
Lolololol

Kanozaki
10-29-2012, 04:59 PM
i don't know.

thx hun :P

Szangheili
10-29-2012, 05:02 PM
Well, the way I see it, now that we all know astrdevil isn't astrocat, shouldn't we just close this thread? O.o no point in posting here..

Ark
10-29-2012, 05:06 PM
thx hun :P

Where's my "thx hun" Kano??? :O you cheating on me already? and with a guy? *gasps* and you're getting married with someone else???? omg Kano, you are so in trouble with me mister! XD

RedStapler
10-29-2012, 05:10 PM
Closin' this down now.