PDA

View Full Version : Rumors

nmyxspaceship
10-29-2012, 03:15 PM
Hey guys I'm hearing you can get 2011 Halloween items from packs. True? Pictures?

By the way. My mains name has been changed to Jupiter.

Bless
10-29-2012, 03:20 PM
True some got pumpkin shield

nmyxspaceship
10-29-2012, 03:22 PM
Yes. I got horns:)

Entertaining
10-29-2012, 03:25 PM
I got devil horns. and 2 zombie heads.

nmyxspaceship
10-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Ya sts has been doing a great job lately asking the community what they want.

Good job sts.

Entertaining
10-29-2012, 03:29 PM
I guess...Would've been nice to have rare vanities. these won't be rare anymore.

nmyxspaceship
10-29-2012, 03:33 PM
Ya there is that downside. In a way we did get a few new vanities I just don't think they are in high demand though.

Noelx
10-29-2012, 03:34 PM
Is there a bone vanity??

MightyMicah
10-29-2012, 03:35 PM
I, for one, am glad they released the vanities. Spacetime needs to stick with "how they do." They've said nothing will be rare. They should keep it that way. They've said you don't have to spend platinum. They should keep it that way. What I'm saying is, I'm glad they are consistent. We know what to expect. We can rage all we want, but we have no excuse.

Yich
10-29-2012, 05:14 PM
I, for one, am glad they released the vanities. Spacetime needs to stick with "how they do." They've said nothing will be rare. They should keep it that way. They've said you don't have to spend platinum. They should keep it that way. What I'm saying is, I'm glad they are consistent. We know what to expect. We can rage all we want, but we have no excuse.

My excuse is I'm a bear. Gf.

McBain
10-29-2012, 06:04 PM
The good news is if you bought these items last year, you already have them, so you don't need to spend the plat again!

So more people will have the same vanities as you...who cares?

Swords
10-29-2012, 09:18 PM
Zombie head, devil horn and flaming pumpkin shield

Jcyee
10-29-2012, 10:04 PM
any crossbone shield? ;)

Elyseon
10-30-2012, 07:17 AM
sadly yes the packs have all last year's pack items except the glowing safety cone hat
none of the DotD items have been reused...yet...

Sciazaratek
10-30-2012, 07:28 AM
sadly yes the packs have all last year's pack items except the glowing safety cone hat
none of the DotD items have been reused...yet...

Everyone (will) love an Orange Baloon

ninjaduck
10-30-2012, 08:02 AM
If this is justice, I'm a banana. :banana:

Suentous PO
10-30-2012, 08:41 AM
Not raging but some of us didn't want them re-used. What is not consistent , is when they say things like, "We don't want everyone looking the same" but they recycle. Also not consistent is that the first time the pumpkin helm was gonna be released, many said don't do it, so the changed it up. This time they changed nothing.
Year after year I see players saying some exclusivity is desired.
Not a rage
A fat yawn

MightyMicah
10-30-2012, 09:03 AM
Not raging but some of us didn't want them re-used. What is not consistent , is when they say things like, "We don't want everyone looking the same" but they recycle. Also not consistent is that the first time the pumpkin helm was gonna be released, many said don't do it, so the changed it up. This time they changed nothing.
Year after year I see players saying some exclusivity is desired.
Not a rage
A fat yawn

Absolutely! I agree with you! But that's what I'm saying. They've shown continuous inconsistency in the past. From what I can tell, though, they seem to be striving for consistency.

It's as my brother would quote from Captain Jack Sparrow, "One can only hope!"

Suentous PO
10-30-2012, 09:27 AM
Oh gocha, I can appreciate that. Same as the new vanity caps having no stats from here out. Same fate may be in store for the stats on the dragon vanities.
I can't wait to see how they approach that one.

MightyMicah
10-30-2012, 10:16 AM
Oh gocha, I can appreciate that. Same as the new vanity caps having no stats from here out. Same fate may be in store for the stats on the dragon vanities.
I can't wait to see how they approach that one.

Cool :-) haha yes, we'll see how that goes!

Yich
10-30-2012, 10:59 AM
To remain constantly inconsistent is a consistency in itself

-Yich

Drizzid
10-30-2012, 11:20 AM
The signature of mediocrity, is chronic inconsistency.