PDA

View Full Version : Next Eggzavier should be Pet Rescue instead

Neutrone
02-29-2024, 12:22 PM
Reasons

- Enough time has passed since the last one
- So many more pets to pick from compared to last time
- Would help those pursuing new pet APs
- Too many arcane and heroic eggs on the market. Adding pet rescue will reduce these (thus increasing their prices) and make them worth farming.
- Gold sink in preparation for upcoming elite maps, which I'm pretty sure are going to drop crazy amounts of gold.

I personally don't mind if you increase the amount of materials (eggs) needed to craft eggs.

Just like last Eggzavier, eggs crafted in pet rescue event won't be drops in the egg event that comes the year after. Instead they'll be available only via vendors.

Oakmaiden
02-29-2024, 02:24 PM
I prefer Pet Rescue, suggested last year it be combined with Eggman and not repeat Eggzavior. Pet Rescue map with chance to spawn Eggy. Of course the obligatory farmer lix to spawn a bonus room/ better legendary eggs :cheerful:

Neutrone
02-29-2024, 11:52 PM
I prefer Pet Rescue, suggested last year it be combined with Eggman and not repeat Eggzavior. Pet Rescue map with chance to spawn Eggy. Of course the obligatory farmer lix to spawn a bonus room/ better legendary eggs :cheerful:Agreed. Plus its the better event just from the fact that eggs don't end up cluttering inventory

ItsNotOrange
03-03-2024, 09:20 PM
+ 1 for this one, or maybe both

frankcastle911
03-04-2024, 05:22 AM
Problem is, recent released pets wont be there; either it was eggzavier or egg rescue

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
03-04-2024, 09:41 AM
Problem is, recent released pets wont be there; either it was eggzavier or egg rescue

They will be available for platinum as usual.

frankcastle911
03-04-2024, 11:20 AM
They will be available for platinum as usual.Not recent ones, example heroic flame, heroic neigher, heroic polar etc

asommers
03-12-2024, 11:17 AM
Eggzavier is the next pet event on the roadmap. Pet Rescue is generally in the fall.

-ALS