PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Ursoth's Assault 2024

asommers
02-29-2024, 12:49 PM
Let us know what you think!

-ALS

Oakmaiden
02-29-2024, 02:44 PM
Just checked the token vendo, oops sorry I meant Platinum vendor. The weapon vanities for 8000 tokens are bland.
30 platinum for 10 minutes is @#$&#!!!!!
The pay to play vanity are nice design. Good luck to the whales!

Neutrone
02-29-2024, 02:52 PM
Using campaign crates (Like elderwoods, zodias etc) to craft event crates was one of the ways some of us made money. I've noticed recently yall have been putting crates directly for plat in event vendors instead of recipes for tokens.

If you're going to continue doing this then whats the point of having campaign crates in the first place as drops when they're literally useless now? Why kill a source of income for players?

Asfargo
02-29-2024, 02:54 PM
Where is the chest that drops visage? I didn't see it in the token store

presp600
02-29-2024, 03:01 PM
are the locks opened with keys meant to not give points? spent 6k keys until I realized lol.

Oakmaiden
02-29-2024, 03:10 PM
Why bother with the old furniture crate either. Not much new, not surprised. I thought for five minutes, finally an event I can grind on. Please give the legendary pet a humane disposal.

Trader1337
02-29-2024, 03:23 PM
Please make massive crates recipe at vendor what is crafted with elder crates

ezmfkne
02-29-2024, 03:34 PM
are the locks opened with keys meant to not give points? spent 6k keys until I realized lol.

@cinco plus crate drops are bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imfeared
02-29-2024, 03:38 PM
Preview shows elder woods jewel chest underneath locked crates? The locked crates nor the vendor have these chests....

SupangleBob
02-29-2024, 03:47 PM
Where is opening chest point? i used 150m and no point ?????

M2101K7AG cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

asommers
02-29-2024, 03:53 PM
Where is the chest that drops visage? I didn't see it in the token store

The visage is dropped from event bosses.

Where is opening chest point? i used 150m and no point ?????

We'll get this fixed and grant you the missing points.

Please make massive crates recipe at vendor what is crafted with elder crates

No plans to craft event crates.

-ALS

Aayushh007
02-29-2024, 04:13 PM
The visage is dropped from event bosses.

We'll get this fixed and grant you the missing points.

No plans to craft event crates.

-ALSThanks for another p2w event

dexxiedex
02-29-2024, 04:33 PM
Would it be possible to add forest leaf chests like last year? Maybe as a boss drop or in the vendor shop?

Raa
02-29-2024, 06:52 PM
Hia devs ty for new arti etc.

i run like 80x but i cant get 11 lvl thinks (my lvl is 11) max i can get 10 lvl this is bug or i need work more ? Or i need farm with 12 lvl
Ty for helping , good day.

Idk1
02-29-2024, 07:34 PM
Not playing this event at all, the tier rewards are simply useless, or can be bought anyway for 10X times less work

zynkor
02-29-2024, 08:04 PM
Hi, this is a nice vanity but I was wondering if it is possible to lower the position on Y Axis, to bring it a bit closer to the hand. Maybe keep like half the distance between hand and orb, so it should still appear like its floating, but just a bit lower. Thanks

Itzmemohsin
02-29-2024, 08:56 PM
Not playing this event at all, the tier rewards are simply useless, or can be bought anyway for 10X times less work

Ikr , just look at last years vendor vanity weapons from ursoth , most of them look better than this years items , moreover last years special boss drops i.e earthquake vanity weapons are still pretty cheap considering how rare they were , just look at the prices of last years ursoth event stuff , when u can get stuff for that cheap just by not playing the event & taking a break what’s even the point of playing ?

In 2022 we had 50 elite gems a badge and an actually good looking banner for tier rewards , this year it just feels like they don’t want people to play the event !

Neutrone
03-01-2024, 12:13 AM
In 2022 we had 50 elite gems a badge and an actually good looking banner for tier rewards

Yeah I'm a bit surprised there was no badge this year. I would have honestly preferred that over the halo

I'm trying to think of reasons to run but its really only getting the titles at silver tier to count towards APs. The rest of the rewards aren't as enticing.

Token vendor (or like Oak said plat vendor) only has vanities, we have enough vanities (the back vanity and tome are nice though). Heroic eggs which we used to get for tokens are now a plat purchase. And of course no massive crates recipe since you can loot them in the zone or just buy them from the vendor with plat.

biogesic
03-01-2024, 12:17 AM
@Cinco is there a belt and bracelet dropping for level 1-5? Thanks

Sent from my TECNO LH8n using Tapatalk

presp600
03-01-2024, 02:03 AM
Can the elix duration be increased or the price of it be lowered? Makes no sense to lower the duration and increase the price compared to the standard event elix. Thanks

Aayushh007
03-01-2024, 04:57 AM
Can the elix duration be increased or the price of it be lowered? Makes no sense to lower the duration and increase the price compared to the standard event elix. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk$pace Time $tudio$ [emoji4]
+1 Should be 1hr same like Atol elix in last event

MaAaT
03-01-2024, 06:19 AM
The star beast amulet mentions the duration of the buff, the duration of the summon, but what is the cooldown?

chrizplague
03-01-2024, 07:14 AM
Hia devs ty for new arti etc.

i run like 80x but i cant get 11 lvl thinks (my lvl is 11) max i can get 10 lvl this is bug or i need work more ? Or i need farm with 12 lvl
Ty for helping , good day.

Bump this. I'm a lv 13 and cannot drop Lv 13 gear(new artifact, bracelet). Level 15-17 drop for lv 11-13 and lv 13 drop gear for lower levels etc. Is this intended or not?

dmqp
03-01-2024, 08:25 AM
Can you make cs to show only amulets for respective class, please? This is working for all other star beast pieces, would help to not buy overpriced amulet of other class by accident.

MaAaT
03-01-2024, 11:20 AM
Can you make cs to show only amulets for respective class, please? This is working for all other star beast pieces, would help to not buy overpriced amulet of other class by accident.
264621You can filter by primary stats. Amulet is the only star beast item, where stats and class aren't locked, which I prefer tbh, so I could buy any amulet for the extended duration and don't need a specific one.

lethal
03-01-2024, 11:38 AM
did they remove leaf chests from event map?
this is the iconic chest from ursoth why was it removed

Hulyepuja
03-01-2024, 12:54 PM
10 minute only elixir is kind of a letdown from the usual 1hr elixirs.

Americanarmy
03-01-2024, 02:47 PM
You can filter by primary stats. Amulet is the only star beast item, where stats and class aren't locked, which I prefer tbh, so I could buy any amulet for the extended duration and don't need a specific one.

I have not seen any mage or warrior amulents in auc since event dropped is the drop rate for those 2 extremely low compared to rogue one

kusoningen
03-01-2024, 03:47 PM
Vanity weapon costs too much tokens for a week display!
It's ok for 8k tokens each but they must not disappear at week 2!

MaAaT
03-01-2024, 04:37 PM
You're not wrong, but this questionable loot from crates is a different issue

Kakashis
03-01-2024, 11:51 PM
I think the vanities are quite pretty! Thankful the tiered rewards are tradable! Gives people options to buy if they don't have time to hit plat tier from others who don't like them. Also it's great that opening crates gives event points. It's a nice balance between grinding and money flow into the game.

leohate123
03-02-2024, 02:15 AM
There's a problem with the event:

-If you attack the boss too soon, other team members will move to a new portal.
-Sometimes, team members can't even join the new portal.
-If the portal works correctly and members can move to the new one, announce it. This way, we can use it to grind points.
-Otherwise, some players might unintentionally exploit it and face a 7-day ban.
-Tier rewards this year are disappointing compared to last year.
-The items in the token vendor are too pricey, especially considering that some of the vanity items don't look very appealing.

PS
Please fix this frustrating bug.
It's wasting a lot of resources and time for many players.

Itemstore
03-02-2024, 06:28 AM
I have noticed lvl 1 rings and 3 artis dropping that's fantastic I can't wait to get a belt and arti lvl 1 hopefully we could up the drop rate using the elixers as doing 200 runs and not looting one leg lvl ,1 item on my lvl 1 is a little harsh also wanted to double check if using ursoth elix + double boss drops douse that gives me 4x loot?

Sent from my CPH2305 using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
03-02-2024, 03:51 PM
About xorena's backpack arms of the rogue, the thickness or size of the rogue's hand is not appropriate, it should be thinned or adapted to the rogue's hand or made similar to shiva's handshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240302/a393ac516207d6cf5b57527b1aac611e.jpg

Sent from my TECNO KI5k using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
03-02-2024, 05:40 PM
After seeing the Ceer Wisp in game…. Thumbs up! Ikr, I’m surprised. The radius is much better. Another shocker, I’m running.
On my new lvl 12, and am enjoying the variety and change of scenery. The energy ess drops are far from competitive tho.
The mobs and bosses are too op for my lvl 82, but my half naked lvl 1 can kill Ursoth in 3 blows.

PS the igneath bow I just got is a blast, literally! Increase odds to get Reaper Gaze on the Soulbinder plz!
PSS thanks for the variety of pinks for lowbies too!

Activista
03-02-2024, 06:00 PM
I understand that last year it was a very good prize but this year they are horrible, I don't understand why they reduce so much the amount of red gems and other things that were given in this event, if you realize that the gold currently comes out so much that the prizes of the levels of events are not at all comparative in profit?

Activista
03-02-2024, 06:03 PM
The blue gems that give in the event tiers cannot be stashed, is that normal? Or is it a bug (if so, I don't understand the point, that is, why can't we keep them in the stash (?) and if we play at lvl 45, what does it benefit us? It doesn't make sense.

Itemstore
03-02-2024, 06:38 PM
I have noticed lvl 1 rings and 3 artis dropping that's fantastic I can't wait to get a belt and arti lvl 1 hopefully we could up the drop rate using the elixers as doing 200 runs and not looting one leg lvl ,1 item on my lvl 1 is a little harsh also wanted to double check if using ursoth elix + double boss drops douse that gives me 4x loot?

Is it worth me not wasting gold and plat on double boss and ursoth elixers if they have no effect please let me know

Itemstore
03-02-2024, 10:02 PM
Is it worth me not wasting gold and plat on double boss and ursoth elixers if they have no effect please let me know

Can you pls make it possible to loot lvl 1 arti and braclet not just amulets

Dffleg
03-03-2024, 01:37 AM
From now we need expect a low interest in making the community happy, since everyone left the online life. So don t expect in the future we gonna get something good just because now with the wars that are over the world, few cares about their rewards and their events. Also few people take the risk to work for them right now, so the staff left their jobs, and they are looking for real jobs .

Itemstore
03-03-2024, 02:12 AM
From now we need expect a low interest in making the community happy, since everyone left the online life. So don t expect in the future we gonna get something good just because now with the wars that are over the world, few cares about their rewards and their events. Also few people take the risk to work for them right now, so the staff left their jobs, and they are looking for real jobs .That's to negative buddy and the game they are making strides to cater to everyone and have made improvements.

nathan2693
03-03-2024, 02:15 AM
just wanted to say that I'm loving that vanity Grimoire (Orb vanity) for mage. is there a possible way that you'll make a card vanity for rogues soon (King, Queen, Jack or whatever), Rocket Fist vanity for rogue's chakram too? Also a Gun Vanity for Warrior's Chain Sword someday?

Xan
03-03-2024, 06:36 AM
-1 on 10min lix
-1 on vanities in vendor cost too much
-1 on event mobs too OP (dont expect everyone has OP gears)

+1 on aura design - fresh and cool
+1 on vanity weapon designs - nice one
+1 visage drop rate is fine

suggest that we could convert enegy into tokens during the event and not after. So we can buy all the items in vendors.

dmqp
03-03-2024, 01:35 PM
Can week 2 bring new goodies to token vendor? I mean i appreciate effort put into design of many vanity weapons, but idk how other see it, but i usually use 1 vanity weapon for long time, i am not interested in weapon vanities every event. Would welcome more currency chests, or jewel chests, unlocked chests, chest with bound slot kits perhaps? Thanks

Stephencobear
03-03-2024, 02:37 PM
Bad tier rewards make me not want to waste gold on energy crafting
Vendor prices high, & not much there after removing leaf chests & ability to craft massive locks
Event scales well for low levels but 86’s w/o top tier gear get crushed
I don’t like giving points from locks
I hate that you are taking bane items from us in an attempt to squeeze more plat out after around 10 years of continuity, I won’t keep buying them for every event

The trend seems to be that you are driving ppl to play events on low level alts due to cost & difficulty while making events more ptw

Activista
03-03-2024, 04:59 PM
I understand well everything that is happening but give us a chance to use our chests to craft and sell, could you put a recipe for 8 elder locked = big locked (30 plat 6 openings)

Itemstore
03-03-2024, 10:59 PM
Can we please get lvl 1-5 artis and bracelets added to the locks for week two

Legolasn
03-04-2024, 02:35 AM
Can we please get lvl 1-5 artis and bracelets added to the locks for week two

+1 also can you confirm they actually drop from event? Belt arti bracelet lvl1

leohate123
03-04-2024, 05:29 AM
Change the rarity of Recipe and the actual item like Bloodgrub doll and Recipe Bloodgrub Doll. its hard to search for the item in the auction.

Crystalwiz
03-04-2024, 12:08 PM
Ikr , just look at last years vendor vanity weapons from ursoth , most of them look better than this years items , moreover last years special boss drops i.e earthquake vanity weapons are still pretty cheap considering how rare they were , just look at the prices of last years ursoth event stuff , when u can get stuff for that cheap just by not playing the event & taking a break what’s even the point of playing ?

In 2022 we had 50 elite gems a badge and an actually good looking banner for tier rewards , this year it just feels like they don’t want people to play the event !

Totally agree, last 2 years plat rewards were so much better. In 2022 and 2023 it dropped 50 elite awaken gems AND 50 chest keys AND a badge. This year we get 10 elite awake gems and a few regular awake gems, no badge, no chest keys, no titles. I played all my alts last 2 years and it was so rewarding but with this years plat tier rewards so bad, it's not worth it to run my alts.

Only good thing is that visages are dropping from bosses. This used to be my favorite event, sad you nerfed the rewards so much.

Thragg
03-04-2024, 01:22 PM
Can you fix the use time of the star amulet, it is very useless, thank you.

Americanarmy
03-04-2024, 01:27 PM
Buff hedo spirit on sb amulet its way to weak and usless to do anything helpfull 20k-40k dmg on mobs with 1.2-6m hp whats point of a spirit thats not gonna do anything to change the battle a bit give it a pull effect or taunt atleast then it be good dmg needs buff too

Activista
03-04-2024, 02:11 PM
They need the blue awakening gems that give prizes to be able to be put in the stash

Shineee
03-05-2024, 07:13 AM
Is it normal to get 1 shot by event boss?,rn im lvl 76 rog with 10k hp and 6k armor but always insta death when fight boss -_-

Legolasn
03-05-2024, 08:44 AM
Can you scale gears to lvl 1 for week 2? On locks and drops.

recilencia123
03-05-2024, 09:04 AM
Buff hedo spirit on sb amulet its way to weak and usless to do anything helpfull 20k-40k dmg on mobs with 1.2-6m hp whats point of a spirit thats not gonna do anything to change the battle a bit give it a pull effect or taunt atleast then it be good dmg needs buff too

xDD

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
03-05-2024, 09:10 AM
Non stashable rewards are useless as well. The Awakening Gems can’t be used or stashed by lower levels. Time to change that. Removes previous “Thumbs up”.

Itemstore
03-05-2024, 08:02 PM
Can you scale gears to lvl 1 for week 2? On locks and drops.+100000 🥹

Candylicks
03-05-2024, 08:35 PM
Hello I am checking in regarding the craftable Bloodgrub Headdress. The recipe does not appear to be dropping in game.

There are none in AH / chatted to a few LB runners and they have not seen any of these drop.

Is this for week 2 or does the drop rate need a look? Thank you!

- Candy
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240306/9623fd7dcd83c17df04f11b73b8dd7e7.jpg

ezmfkne
03-05-2024, 08:36 PM
Why did the lb points drop?

recilencia123
03-05-2024, 09:05 PM
Hello I am checking in regarding the craftable Bloodgrub Headdress. The recipe does not appear to be dropping in game.

There are none in AH / chatted to a few LB runners and they have not seen any of these drop.

Is this for week 2 or does the drop rate need a look? Thank you!

- Candy
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240306/9623fd7dcd83c17df04f11b73b8dd7e7.jpg

up for candy crush uwu

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Lee kwang soo
03-05-2024, 10:23 PM
Why is there the crafting item of large rotten wood in the event map? And since there is quest for bloodgrub furniture ingredient, shouldnt there be a crafting for that furniture? Please fix this

Turkumarkadas
03-06-2024, 08:17 AM
Agreed,can we get also level 1-5 legendary brace-belts from event?

Turkumarkadas
03-06-2024, 08:19 AM
Agreed,can we get level 1-5 legendary brace-belts from event?
Also may i ask if there is any chance for level 1 haste sets in future ? Because i will put ms awakes to my amulet and ring but i dont want to waste gold in case level 1 haste sets may come next goblin event etc

Candylicks
03-06-2024, 08:51 AM
Why is there the crafting item of large rotten wood in the event map? And since there is quest for bloodgrub furniture ingredient, shouldnt there be a crafting for that furniture? Please fix this

Yes the recipe is not dropping in the game. I just posted about this above.

asommers
03-06-2024, 12:52 PM
The star beast amulet mentions the duration of the buff, the duration of the summon, but what is the cooldown?

36s. The item description has been updated.

Bump this. I'm a lv 13 and cannot drop Lv 13 gear(new artifact, bracelet). Level 15-17 drop for lv 11-13 and lv 13 drop gear for lower levels etc. Is this intended or not?

This is as-designed. It's to encourage you to level up your character. If you do not want to level you character, you might be able to find those items in the Auction House.

You should be able to use the Class filter in the Auction House.

I have not seen any mage or warrior amulents in auc since event dropped is the drop rate for those 2 extremely low compared to rogue one

Verified these all have the same rarity and that the general distribution currently in the game is roughly the same. My guess would be that the other classes don't want to sell their amulets.

About xorena's backpack arms of the rogue, the thickness or size of the rogue's hand is not appropriate, it should be thinned or adapted to the rogue's hand or made similar to shiva's hands

Sorry, no plans to change this.

The blue gems that give in the event tiers cannot be stashed, is that normal? Or is it a bug (if so, I don't understand the point, that is, why can't we keep them in the stash (?) and if we play at lvl 45, what does it benefit us? It doesn't make sense.

Tier awakening gems are bound. This prevents players from farming tiers.

Can week 2 bring new goodies to token vendor?

Week 2 does replace various vendor items, but we have no plans to deviate from the preview.

Change the rarity of Recipe and the actual item like Bloodgrub doll and Recipe Bloodgrub Doll. its hard to search for the item in the auction.

Updated icon for the recipe and changed rarity to Epic.

This will be fixed in the next server (content) update.

Why did the lb points drop?

See this thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?734579-bloodgrub-portal-abusing)).

The Large Rotten Wood is used to craft the Bloodgrub's Headdress furnishing. The crafting schematic is now also located in the Ursoth's Assault section of the Crafting Station.

-ALS

Ofacetious
03-06-2024, 02:16 PM
We're the event bosses buffed? I was able to do the first three bosses by myself two days ago, but my daughter and I are having problems defeating them together and solo now. My characters are lvl 69 and 72...finding other players doing the event is near impossible.

Turkumarkadas
03-06-2024, 02:46 PM
Can we get level 1-5 belts-bracelets like artifacts.Ty

Legolasn
03-06-2024, 03:15 PM
Can we get level 1-5 belts-bracelets like artifacts.Ty

+11111 very much agree

Ofacetious
03-06-2024, 03:16 PM
Is it normal to get 1 shot by event boss?,rn im lvl 76 rog with 10k hp and 6k armor but always insta death when fight boss -_-

My daughter and I were just talking about this today. We can't afford to Play to Win so we don't have all the fancy gear... we don't mind grinding when we have the time, but it feels useless when you just get the One shot of death. We're level 69 and 72 respectfully. We're trying, but it really does feel like a waste of time.

Stephencobear
03-06-2024, 08:31 PM
My daughter and I were just talking about this today. We can't afford to Play to Win so we don't have all the fancy gear... we don't mind grinding when we have the time, but it feels useless when you just get the One shot of death. We're level 69 and 72 respectfully. We're trying, but it really does feel like a waste of time.

if y’all wanna play event try making an alt anywhere from level 1-10 and run

low levels can play with bad gear and not get one shot as opposed to end game

but also know some rewards may be bound to the alt,
so figure out if your trying for anything in particular, if it’s bound or can be stashed

Turkumarkadas
03-07-2024, 11:57 AM
waiting for level 1 -5 belt and bracelet,thanks.Also please dont bring level 1 haste sets to game,let 1-9 level stay like old version of game.Simple and fun

nathan2693
03-08-2024, 09:01 AM
Odious Bow and Daggers are kinda small. Is it still possible to enhance its sizing?

Also, I think a change of stance is needed on warrior when using a chainsword.

Hexame
03-09-2024, 08:27 PM
Love the event so far. I like the visual effects on the Lotus Flower Wisp

The Heroic Rampart's "Eaten" visual looks cool as well :distracted:

Fahtsssss
03-10-2024, 04:58 PM
Why is the vanity tokens so high? Please next time make them lower. 8k tokens for 1 vanity , I can't even get more than 1 in a week!!

iheartu
03-10-2024, 11:46 PM
Each vanity cost (8k) in the vendor is too much. Given that we only have 1 week to grind for it. And also the 2 daily quest only gives a total of 15 token. It could have help if it gives atleast 50 tokens. And mobs killed in the event map only give a chance for 1 token.

Blood recipe cost 200 tokens which will only give back 26 tokens. Its really hard to earn tokens.

In future events please consider bumping the daily token rewards and lowering the vanity cost in the vendor.

Hexame
03-11-2024, 11:39 AM
36s. The item description has been updated. -ALS

Any clues or hints for us if there is a new Heroic Egg on the next event?

I just need one more heroic egg and I'm not sure if I should just buy Heroic Oconi for 1.6 on the Plat Store once it's there for my HC to finish up the AP or should I just hang on tight for the next event

Loved getting the Lotus Flower Wisp on my HC and the Heroic Rampart Egg! Great event!

nathan2693
03-11-2024, 09:58 PM
Another great event made by STS. The event might had a lot of hate before it started but still it ended up being successful.

Anyways since Easter event is just days away, can you please release a cloud aura on it? (effects are just like hurting heart aura where the cloud are also beating like hurting heart aura)

And Goblin Event is also coming soon so, can i request for a Goblin Corpse Aura? (So yeah the aura will be like black terror/red terror but the difference is this aura will summon goblin corpses that are coming from the poison pool. Color should be the same as the color that you applied on arcanite korruption. also if this will be implemented please make the goblin corpses shine like the one that you applied on super gem version of soulbinder jewels)

Thank you sts. Hoping that next events will also be like this so that it will be balanced again where a certain player can either gain or lose gold depending on the route that they picked on how they'll approach the event)

Anehazaz
03-14-2024, 01:51 PM
Let us know what you think!

-ALS
I feel enough is enough..these events are no longer rewarding to play..the tier rewards for hours of running are just not worth the effort..the vendor has nothing useful for tokens obtained up to plat tier..the event is not intended for the average AL player.

dexxiedex
03-14-2024, 01:53 PM
The event just ended and I waited till the end to spend my tokens. There is a '3 day cooldown' where during other events it's always possible to spend left-over tokens in the event store. Levlar just started and now all week 2 vanitys have left the store and I cant spend my tokens on anything. Is this a bug? I was planning on buying a wisp at the end...

asommers
03-14-2024, 02:12 PM
The event just ended and I waited till the end to spend my tokens. There is a '3 day cooldown' where during other events it's always possible to spend left-over tokens in the event store. Levlar just started and now all week 2 vanitys have left the store and I cant spend my tokens on anything. Is this a bug? I was planning on buying a wisp at the end...

We’ll get that fixed.

-ALS

Rauigriu
03-14-2024, 02:45 PM
Not sure where to post this. I had worked up to 8000 Ursoth tokens then when the event switched you removed all the 8k items from the vendor. Can you please add those back during cool down? Tyvm

dexxiedex
03-14-2024, 03:14 PM
Not sure where to post this. I had worked up to 8000 Ursoth tokens then when the event switched you removed all the 8k items from the vendor. Can you please add those back during cool down? Tyvm

Same here...

dexxiedex
03-14-2024, 03:16 PM
We’ll get that fixed.

-ALS

Thanks alot!!! :untroubled:

Altic
03-14-2024, 05:34 PM
I'm just trying to figure something out, am I right that the only options if you didn't get 8000 tokens were 2 things? Nothing for getting even 4k?
You guys shrink the vendors, make everything into a recipe and charge more for elixirs each event. Some of this undeniable...

Sulphurea
03-14-2024, 07:05 PM
Sorry but what's the point in giving us the chance to turn oir energy kits into tokens if you remove all the stuff we can buy with them from vendor? Makes not much sense to me. Next time specify it so in case i will decide to spend my tokens before that

Inviato dal mio 23053RN02A utilizzando Tapatalk

asommers
03-14-2024, 07:17 PM
Item availability in token vendor during cooldown should be fixed in the latest server (content) update.

-ALS