PDA

View Full Version : Silent nerf kraken amu warrior?

zynkor
03-01-2024, 10:27 AM
Hi, a friend just noticed that the kraken amulet for warriors used to have around 500 hp/second regen passive effect, which is now gone and replaced with some mana stats.

I mean, I can see how that could be unfair for the other classes, but at the same time its not nice to silent nerf stuff, especially after a very long time after it has been released.

Also, mana is just useless at this point. I think it could be a better idea to grant all 3 kraken amulets that 500 hp/second regen back so it is fair for everyone while also keeping the amulet useful.

Thanks

Cinco
03-01-2024, 10:40 AM
That stat was totally broken - so it was fixed.

We won't be adding this broken value to the other related items; instead we are giving this amulet appropriate stats.

Best wishes!

asommers
03-01-2024, 12:29 PM
It also wasn't a "silent nerf". See this announcement thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?734040)).

-ALS

zynkor
03-01-2024, 01:35 PM
I see, fair enough then. Although I must say that the main element of surprise was that the change happened so late after the amulet was released. It's been literally years, and some players might have already adjusted their gameplay based on their items' abilities, which now have been changed all of a sudden. Regardless, thanks for the clarification.