PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone?

Ofacetious
03-01-2024, 06:22 PM
My daughter and I just started playing again after 8 years. We remember these events being packed. We've gone into this current event several times now, and it's been just us. Where did everyone go? Are ppl not doing these events like they used to? I'm getting a little tired of wasting event energy going in, waiting, and being the only person in there if my daughter's not on at the same time.

glitory
03-01-2024, 06:26 PM
U either at a lower level which no one’s playing event at or ur in a ghost party which u need to get out of by typing /partyleave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cliva
03-01-2024, 08:19 PM
Or people are too rich and just rather farm gold, buy the tier rewards in auc and just wait till the vendor vanities are in auc as well.

Sent from my CPH2481 using Tapatalk

MasterSan
03-02-2024, 01:44 AM
My daughter and I just started playing again after 8 years. We remember these events being packed. We've gone into this current event several times now, and it's been just us. Where did everyone go? Are ppl not doing these events like they used to? I'm getting a little tired of wasting event energy going in, waiting, and being the only person in there if my daughter's not on at the same time.Currently most ppl are Level 86, so if you're not that level you won't find anyone joining you.
Level up to 86 for people to join you in events.

Sent from my V2144 using Tapatalk

Susanne
03-02-2024, 04:12 AM
I found that the event is not as active as it used to be. You can be alone for a bit longer than usual and once only two of us turned up. That was on my level 86.
I rarely bother now with my main because playing on my low level is more satisfying.
There are quite a few of us at level 10-12.
It's a lot less hassle on a twink but what does that say about endgame?
The vendors aren't fit for purpose and the rewards aren't as good as they used to be.
Also, Cliva is correct, some just wait and buy after the event.
Sorry to be so negative, just saying it as it is.
By the way, why are the developers taking away all the banes from events? Seems a bit suspicious. 🤔

Oakmaiden
03-02-2024, 05:52 PM
Yep, I’m playing low now too. Pink gears and simpler boss strategies. I’m lvl 12

Activista
03-02-2024, 05:56 PM
Yep, I’m playing low now too. Pink gears and simpler boss strategies. I’m lvl 12
Me too, it's even more fun than even 86

Activista
03-02-2024, 05:58 PM
I think that the problem here is that the rewards are horrible, they give us 10 blue gems and 10 red gems... equivalent to no gold, what it takes to get that you get in portals in a few hours, they should improve those prizes

seasonedchicked
03-02-2024, 05:59 PM
My daughter and I just started playing again after 8 years. We remember these events being packed. We've gone into this current event several times now, and it's been just us. Where did everyone go? Are ppl not doing these events like they used to? I'm getting a little tired of wasting event energy going in, waiting, and being the only person in there if my daughter's not on at the same time.Tier rewards should be character bound

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

Kakashis
03-03-2024, 03:40 PM
Tier rewards should be character bound

Nah, tradable tier rewards should remain. People who really want them can run for them and if they need gold, free to sell. Character bound helps no one.

seasonedchicked
03-03-2024, 04:05 PM
Nah they should be bound

chiiwawa
03-03-2024, 06:53 PM
Nah, tradable tier rewards should remain. People who really want them can run for them and if they need gold, free to sell. Character bound helps no one.

I agree, if someone works that hard to earn something they should be able to make a game legal profit off of it. Bound items either disappear forever when a player quits or they end up breaking the rules and selling their accounts.

frankcastle911
03-04-2024, 05:16 AM
Nah they should be bound

Sent from my SM-F936U using TapatalkThey arent bound because they want to sink the gold, theres too much gold in the market

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

seasonedchicked
03-04-2024, 06:51 AM
They arent bound because they want to sink the gold, theres too much gold in the market

Sent from my SM-A125F using TapatalkTrading items for gold isn't a gold sink and auction tax for those cheap rewards is a terrible way to get rid of gold

frankcastle911
03-04-2024, 06:53 AM
Trading items for gold isn't a gold sink and auction tax for those cheap rewards is a terrible way to get rid of gold

Sent from my SM-F936U using TapatalkWell leaderboard items imo is a gold sink, kind of, people spend billions on these vanities

PatD
03-04-2024, 07:06 AM
Well leaderboard items imo is a gold sink, kind of, people spend billions on these vanities

A gold sink is a way to remove gold from the game, when ppl pay billions for a vanity, the gold just go to another player, thus not a gold sink.

Dolanggg
03-04-2024, 07:22 AM
Yah kinda sucks when low lvl tryna run event..

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

seasonedchicked
03-04-2024, 07:36 AM
Well leaderboard items imo is a gold sink, kind of, people spend billions on theunderstand?

Not a gold sink

Sent from my SM-A125F using TapatalkSomeone spends billions and another gets those billions. Do you understand?

frankcastle911
03-04-2024, 08:07 AM
OH E.E

Oakmaiden
03-04-2024, 09:29 AM
I found that the event is not as active as it used to be. You can be alone for a bit longer than usual and once only two of us turned up. That was on my level 86.
I rarely bother now with my main because playing on my low level is more satisfying.
There are quite a few of us at level 10-12.
It's a lot less hassle on a twink but what does that say about endgame?
The vendors aren't fit for purpose and the rewards aren't as good as they used to be.
Also, Cliva is correct, some just wait and buy after the event.
Sorry to be so negative, just saying it as it is.
By the way, why are the developers taking away all the banes from events? Seems a bit suspicious. ��

If y’all have a guild please invite Oakmaiden tia

Susanne
03-04-2024, 11:02 AM
If y’all have a guild please invite Oakmaiden tia
I'm not in a low level guild with my twink. I sent you a house message Sis. Take care. :)

Susanne
03-04-2024, 11:50 AM
Nah they should be bound

Oh and why don't they just get rid of the Auction altogether then? That would mean nobody needs to worry about getting a needless trading permit when they start playing. Let's face it, who in their right mind would want to bot this game now?
In fact, who would want to download this game after all the bad reviews it's been getting?

I actually purchased plat yet again because the word "Sale" seems to switch off any logic I have left. So forgive me for being angry but the people who grind until their fingers hurt, so that they can sell something to advance in the game because they are unable to purchase plat, need some respect.

chiiwawa
03-04-2024, 01:37 PM
Oh and why don't they just get rid of the Auction altogether then? That would mean nobody needs to worry about getting a needless trading permit when they start playing. Let's face it, who in their right mind would want to bot this game now?
In fact, who would want to download this game after all the bad reviews it's been getting?

I actually purchased plat yet again because the word "Sale" seems to switch off any logic I have left. So forgive me for being angry but the people who grind until their fingers hurt, so that they can sell something to advance in the game because they are unable to purchase plat, need some respect.

+1 on the respect. I don't have it in me anymore to run like that.

Oakmaiden
03-05-2024, 09:15 AM
Ikr, and the perpetual SALE sign now. Translate that to 25% is the norm and 40% isn’t really 40%.