PDA

View Full Version : so few thangs tip and suggestions

dropinbombz
10-29-2012, 05:14 PM
Hello developers

I have a few suggestions that IV talked about with alot of people now and they agreed I should make a post about it.

Edited: fix the load time and DC for purchess maps.

1:pinch time should have been announced it was removed as I tryed to get it back to time I had it and lost alot of alts on the 5th day and I know a lot that did that same and lost the same. (Sorry that ones more of a rant)

2: multiple selling of items, it gets very hecktic and brain numbing to sell one by one 500 items 5-6 times a day.

3:a therd about how many difrent types of "keepable" types of vanity from holloween packs I have bought around 20 packs and still not sure if I have them all, also it says offhands you should add you can get helms as IV gotten 3 types of helms devil horns, zombie mask, red and black pirates hat(I guess that's 4)

4: people who spend money on the game and buy shammy should have more luck then others who don't lol....

5: this is more of a rant I know for a fact I had my XP off on my level 10 holloween update comes and it levels me as I ran my dayly Liz several times on it for Lev 10 items.

Dropinbombz thanks for listening

Arexos
10-30-2012, 01:03 AM
2: multiple selling of items, it gets very hecktic and brain numbing to sell one by one 500 items 5-6 times a day.

I'm pretty sure you can sell multiple items at once, you just have to buy additional slots via platinum :(.

ArtofWar
10-30-2012, 08:10 AM
I hate number 4. -.-

dropinbombz
10-30-2012, 08:41 AM
I'm pretty sure you can sell multiple items at once, you just have to buy additional slots via platinum :(.

I have Max 500/500 no were not able to sell multiple