PDA

View Full Version : Help pls?!!

moonway03
10-30-2012, 02:05 AM
Im lvl 63 mage and i kept dying on pvp..
Tell me combos pls
My items are vampiric bracer(shield),chiroptera armor int (armor lol) , something baton(weapon)

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

crestmage
10-30-2012, 05:16 AM
-This is a combo that i use occasionally.

-Debuffs can be spammed whenever you want, or, when the start of the battle is going ur way, then spam it first before ur offense.
- Spam heal. (Even at the start, in case of debuffs)
- Kite.
- Be aware of using this combo against bears. The activation of ur mana shield will be depending on the bear's beckon-stomp combo damage and the fact whether he's wielding a bow/long-ranged dps. For example, [B]against melee tanks, go for
whereas use the original combo (the one above) for [B]bears with higher dps and skill damage.

Noodleleg
10-30-2012, 07:17 AM

-Debuffs can be spammed whenever you want, or, when the start of the battle is going ur way, then spam it first before ur offense.
- Kite.
- Be aware of using this combo against bears. The activation of ur mana shield will be depending on the bear's beckon-stomp combo damage and the fact whether he's wielding a bow/long-ranged dps. For example, [B]against melee tanks, go for
whereas use the original combo (the one above) for [B]bears with higher dps and skill damage.

You got such a bad combo, especially for bears -_-... Yes, I'm a hater.

Bunnyshoota
10-30-2012, 07:54 AM

:)

What gear are you using? If you're at 63, you're sort of stuck. Try going 65 and buying a crafted set.

Noodleleg
10-30-2012, 08:01 AM

What gear are you using? If you're at 63, you're sort of stuck. Try going 65 and buying a crafted set.

L66 and angel :D

Zapoke
10-30-2012, 08:08 AM

If this is his main, and I suspect it is, he won't have an Angel set. :P

Go L65 and get crafted Lilith (as someone already said), as you'll notice a huge difference in damage/survivability. If you're relatively new to PvP, shield before you start fighting every single time, so you can get comfortable fighting all the different classes before venturing into not relying on shield. Have fun. (:

Yich
10-30-2012, 11:12 AM

- Kite.

Do the opposite of this and your kdr will be the opposite of his. Basically, if you want to go positive, dont do this.

Noodleleg
10-30-2012, 11:27 AM
Do the opposite of this and your kdr will be the opposite of his. Basically, if you want to go positive, dont do this.

You, sir, are very wise.

Bunnyshoota
10-30-2012, 11:36 AM

Doubt he'd have angel. Crafted lilith ftw (remember when that was OP? -,-)
Haha yeah just experiment.

Superduper
10-30-2012, 11:36 AM
Buff, shield, frostbite, lighting, drain, firestorm,(this combo should kill any debuffed enemy) icestorm, (heal when necessary, dont waste it), debuff, repeat :)

moonway03
10-30-2012, 05:43 PM
Tnx guys...really apreciate this however can anyone practice with me? Im newbie here in pl pvp
But im pro on DL (got bored)

D-:
10-30-2012, 08:33 PM
No halp for yew

Zapoke
10-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Tnx guys...really apreciate this however can anyone practice with me? Im newbie here in pl pvp

Sorry, I would if I had a char at that level, but all I have are 70, 76, 75, 56, 55 :/

Yich
10-30-2012, 08:40 PM

add the alts in my signature and if you PM me saying "get on your 66, C dawg" I'll help you.

Entertaining
10-30-2012, 08:42 PM
add the alts in my signature and if you PM me saying "get on your 66, C dawg" I'll help you.

C dawg....-_-

crestmage
10-31-2012, 03:19 AM

huh haters gotta hate. Sorry btw if it isn't perfect but it's just my own opinion. No offense, but can you suggest some? thanks. :)