PDA

View Full Version : PETS: PvP & PvE Questions...

Lady_Pebbles
10-30-2012, 02:32 AM
I have been thinking about this for a while & asked a few questions in my AL PvP Ideas thread (i.e. the quote below) but would like to add more questions...

By the way, will the pets..... Will they be able to fight alone even when we're not fighting? For example, lets say my toon is standing in a safe zone & my pet is roaming around me (going in & out of the safe zone area since Im near the exit), if an enemy/monster gets near, will my pet fight?
OH & in PvP, if my toon dies, does my pet die with me? Or will it stay there fighting for me until I respawn? XD

Im curious. O.o

Now, lets say all that is possible...

Will the exp be distributed evenly between my toon(s) & pet(s) or is it a flat amount of exp we'll get together? RMore or less exp w/o the use of a pet or the same? O.o

Im just curious as to how much we would really be relying on them. Especially for PvP. I mean, will they work the same way as they do in PvE? Or will the PvP focus more on our toons instead? o.O

Feel free to join in on the questions people. XD I seriously want to know more info on them. Especially for the PvP aspect of the game.

Zeimer
11-01-2012, 04:01 AM
Yeah, I got curious too. I'm not a pvper, but the answer of this question will surely help us in the story! Thank you!

shadow90
11-01-2012, 07:05 AM
Reply on that quote.
The monster probably won't be near the exit.
It'll be very far from the safe area.

shadow90
11-01-2012, 07:08 AM
Reply on the other questions.
The user would get more exp than the pet. (based on my experience on mmorpg knowledge)
Since PvP means Player vs Player.
I'm not too sure if your pet can get involved in the fight.

*Zero*
11-01-2012, 08:21 AM
Dunno but it seems pets will play a big role in pve maybe pvp from this post http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?72291-Arcane-Answers-Is-the-Mage-like-the-Enchantress-Is-the-Turtle-a-pet