PDA

View Full Version : Dark Legends Twelfth Birthday Celebration!

Futumsh
03-21-2024, 07:00 PM
Event runs April 11th through 25th.

THE NINTH CIRCLE
Dark Legends Celebrates Twelve Years of Vampiric Adventures!

Event Summary
Gauntlet "High Score" Leaderboard Event
Titles and Vanity Prizes for Top 25 and Top 10

Vendor

For Hellion Tokens:

Massive Buried Treasure (3X Pulls! Chance for Level 51 Equipment, Relic Gems and up to 25k Gold!)
BLOOD OF THE BEAST

Trade Friendly:
Spacetime Half Shirt Sets (Blue/Red/Yellow)
The Black Crown of Horror

Bound:
Curse of Anzu
Weapons of the Exorcist
Grave Digger's Burden
Silver Witchdoctor's Outfit

For Platinum:

BEAST BLOOD PACK
Hellion Token Kits
Blessing of Kyn Baras
The Gilded Raven Set
The Silver Raven Set
The Killing Crow's Set
Mask of the Conqueror
Braless Blazer Set
Silver Witchdoctor's Outfit
Slim Jim Costume
Ghostly Royal Bundle
Cerulean Royalty Bundle
Sanguine Royalty Bundle

The Silver Raven set (shirt, slacks, wings) and Blessing of Kyn Baras

The Killing Crow's duster, slacks and Curse of Anzu

Weapons of the Exorcist

Grave Digger's Burden

The Braless Blazer Set
Ladies Only
Wear this smexy two piece set for +200% Gold Loot, 3X Speed (in PvE)
Unlocks a special Achievement and the "Braless Wonder" Title

The Slim Jim Set
Gentlemen Only
The full five piece set gives you +250 Health, +200 Damage, 2X Experience, 3X Speed (in PvE)
Wear the full set to unlock the "Zero Body Fat" Achievement and grim "Slender" Title

The Spacetime(TM) Official Sets

Combine any two of these branded vanities for +50% Gold Loot, +50% Luck, +50% Experience, 2X Speed (in PvE)
Collect all eight pieces to unlock a special Achievement and two-tone "Spacetimer" Title

Special Note
The 'white' Spacetime half shirt and short sets are sold in the Daily Deal each weekend.
Limited Supply

Boss Loot
Defeat Bosses in the Ninth Circle for a chance to loot
"The Obsidian Witchdoctor" Set Items
"The Golden Witchdoctor" Set Items
"Gold Ingot" Set Items
Grave Digger's Burden
Weapons of the Exorcist
Fats the Haunted Doll
Curse of Anzu

Gold Ingot set bonus: +300% Gold Loot, 3X Speed (in PvE)
Wear the three piece set to unlock the "Gleaming Globs of Gold" Achievement and "Gold Grinder" Title

Leaderboard Rewards

TOP 25
Gold Lazer Gazer Goggles

Title: "Baron of Hell"

TOP 10
Crimson Lazer Gazer Goggles

Title: "Dark Lord"

DAILY DEALS

Blood Fury Patrol Set
Limited Quantities of the "Blood Fury Patrol Set" will be in the Daily Deal on the first weekend.
"Fury of the Crimson King" Achievement for wearing the 3pc Set (Blood Fury Patrol Set + Blood Fury Arc Sabers)
Set bonus: +100% Gold Loot, +20 Blood Regen, 3X Speed (in PvE)

Blood Fury Arc Sabers
Level 51: 83 Attack, 44 Defense, 100 Health, 103 Damage, 20 Armor.
"Blood Fury" arc sabers have a chance to burn targets with electricity for 5 sec. that also reduces Health by 250 and Damage by 100!

Diamond Fury Patrol Set
Limited Quantities of the "Diamond Fury Patrol Set" will be in the Daily Deal on the second weekend.
"Diamonds are the Dead's Best Friend" Achievement for wearing the 3pc Set (Diamond Fury Patrol Set + Diamond Fury Arc Sabers)
Set bonus: +100% Gold Loot, 2X Damage (in PvE), 3X Speed (in PvE)

Diamond Fury Arc Sabers
Level 51: 23 Attack, 44 Defense, 750 Health, 88 Damage, 75 Armor.
"Diamond Fury" arc sabers have a chance to burn targets with electricity for 5 sec. while also reducing target Attack by 100 and Damage by 100!

Happy Birthday, Vampires!

Darklover
03-22-2024, 12:37 PM
Amazing! Thank you! Can you return Arcane thief of Blood,Arcane thief of Dawn,Arcane thief of Night?

Futumsh
03-22-2024, 12:54 PM
Amazing! Thank you! Can you return Arcane thief of Blood,Arcane thief of Dawn,Arcane thief of Night?

Not with this event, but we're looking at bringing more currently unavailable non-leaderboard vanities back in the future.

Uptosts
03-22-2024, 12:55 PM
Thank you for the event, Happy Birthday DL!! ✨️♥️

-Uptosts

Uptosts
03-22-2024, 12:58 PM
Not with this event, but we're looking at bringing more currently unavailable non-leaderboard vanities back in the future.
Nice! Please do consider bringing back those events which didn't came after one time.

-Uptosts

Darklover
03-22-2024, 12:59 PM
Thank you, it will be an honor for me to take part in dark legends birthday, I send my best regards, happy birthday!

Rachana
03-22-2024, 01:10 PM

Sir is there any possibility that you can return a level 46 elder gems Grind Drive and spite for us to have a chance to obtain it ? Only a few player have tradable of it and they been hoarding and overprice it. Even all the level 46 elder weapons (Excorius,Grontaz,Rendazu,Hellscream) is being hoard and selling for way too high.

nevend
03-22-2024, 04:01 PM
Are there any plans for farmable endgame content?

There's nothing to do apart from events :p

Would be nice if events lined up one after if nothing else idk... All ik is that I joined couple days ago and have already run out of content to do

@Futumsh

nevend
03-22-2024, 04:04 PM
Sir is there any possibility that you can return a level 46 elder gems Grind Drive and spite for us to have a chance to obtain it ? Only a few player have tradable of it and they been hoarding and overprice it. Even all the level 46 elder weapons (Excorius,Grontaz,Rendazu,Hellscream) is being hoard and selling for way too high.

600m per gem...

Tranquilities
03-22-2024, 06:39 PM
Can't wait for this. Such exciting news.

Innovation
03-23-2024, 03:29 AM
Thank you for this event and for the exciting news you've shared to us for the return of non-leaderboard vanities in the future. Happy Birthday Dark Legends!!! ❤️

anthothebest.forum
03-23-2024, 04:27 AM
Hello nice event but do we get something new ?
The peoples want so bad an new lvl cap and new campaign.

JOIN THE REAL DARK LEGEND GUILD HERE:
https://discord.com/invite/WXbYWXWa

Ocaflavat
03-24-2024, 06:30 AM

Why return this? Isn't we been asking for new level cap & items and now y'all want old weapons and gems to return for a reason that its over price doesn't sounds very reasonable more like trying to kill the game more for their rarity. No one over price them at the mean time there's nothing to hoard since they can't even find more of these. There are bound and most old players played those event to get those. I dont have these and I dont seek it since it's level 46 LMAO. Nothing wrong returning few items at least be reasonable. Hope the devs see this not every items worth returning specially if it will affect the rarity cuz from the sound of this more like these players tryna bring back every single items that has been released from the start, if that happens what makes the game special then. Move on fellas we didn't get it others did that's life

Rachana
03-24-2024, 10:38 AM
Why return this? Isn't we been asking for new level cap & items and now y'all want old weapons and gems to return for a reason that its over price doesn't sounds very reasonable more like trying to kill the game more for their rarity. No one over price them at the mean time there's nothing to hoard since they can't even find more of these. There are bound and most old players played those event to get those. I dont have these and I dont seek it since it's level 46 LMAO. Nothing wrong returning few items at least be reasonable. Hope the devs see this not every items worth returning specially if it will affect the rarity cuz from the sound of this more like these players tryna bring back every single items that has been released from the start, if that happens what makes the game special then. Move on fellas we didn't get it others did that's life

Coming from a person that asked to bring back giger. well understandable ig.

Ocaflavat
03-25-2024, 03:25 AM
Coming from a person that asked to bring back giger. well understandable ig.

This is actually my 1st time commenting here. Weird you accusing me of something i never did. Though I guess returning giger was a very good decision on devs part, very reasonable too. Returning a weapon which is level 51 and useful to everyone unlike low level weapons and gems that are only being used to flex around the corner

Rachana
03-25-2024, 04:56 AM
This is actually my 1st time commenting here. Weird you accusing me of something i never did. Though I guess returning giger was a very good decision on devs part, very reasonable too. Returning a weapon which is level 51 and useful to everyone unlike low level weapons and gems that are only being used to flex around the corner

This is actually my 1st time commenting here. < Actually this is not my 1st time seeing people forget what they did or said in the past, so it's okay ig.They have return Raveger, Cleaver, Lord of Storm weapons etc which is low level too, I don't see any problem to return those weapons and gems i mentioned above too.

anthothebest.forum
03-25-2024, 07:06 PM
Hey i would love if rendazu,grotast and exorcius come back in this event. I would buy a tons of them

Ocaflavat
03-26-2024, 09:35 AM
This is actually my 1st time commenting here. < Actually this is not my 1st time seeing people forget what they did or said in the past, so it's okay ig.They have return Raveger, Cleaver, Lord of Storm weapons etc which is low level too, I don't see any problem to return those weapons and gems i mentioned above too.

Actually do you have any evidence that I said those? Those things you're accusing me of. You're right they have return Ravagers, Cleavers and etc. Glad that you mentioned it but why don't you add Helix too? Since you said yourself don't see any problems returning those low level weapons.

Just saying be reasonable y'all requesting these items to return because you don't have it. You're not the only one. But you left the weapon which is insanely overpriced right now. You left the good part. You only request those things you don't own yet that means you're requesting something what you want not what we need.

Kreshin
03-26-2024, 02:46 PM

How about change the gameplay of the event? is unfair for us players who try and can never make it to top because its always same players who always make it above. they keep kicking us out of top 25 every year and we can never make it just because they know the technique of how to do the same event. Give it a challenge plz developer sir

Ocaflavat
03-27-2024, 02:26 AM

Hopefully it won't ruin the exclusivity and rarity of the items. I know some loyal old players who been playing from the start and they stick with the game through thick and thin. They deserve to keep those items they worked hard for even if it's not leaderboard vanities. They played those events when others turned away and chose to ignore it. It's not just old players but also new players who spend alot of amount of gold and vanities to get those tradeable items and they're returning without having to do the work the others did before.

Most of the non leaderboard vanities were exclusively available to all players who played tier event and they were able to get it by participating and playing those events. There are tons of collectors and old players currently unhappy because of this, it's the same feeling they had when Trinity came back for cheapest price and for those who had it they worked hard to access that exclusive vendor. Please consider thinking about the rarity and the effort of those people who put their time to get those.

Ocaflavat
03-27-2024, 02:30 AM
How about change the gameplay of the event? is unfair for us players who try and can never make it to top because its always same players who always make it above. they keep kicking us out of top 25 every year and we can never make it just because they know the technique of how to do the same event. Give it a challenge plz developer sir

It's not unfair since they think about those technique or strategy or whatever you call it. Every other games shares the same concept of gameplay. They let players to think about the strategy and technique. Even if they change the gameplay if those same players really know how to play the game and has the skills to do so they will still managed to be on top and that's not personally kicking you out of top 25, they are just simply playing that game just like you.

Kreshin
03-27-2024, 05:13 AM
U right but its discouraging always same people winning every year bcuz of same events each year, same gameplay. No chance for us regular players because same people play or they use alts to play. Bcuz of always same map and gameplay, they master it and now eazy for them. They hoard prizes and its very hard for us to get those leaderboard items. unless we pay billions of gold that seems so expensive even in gold or items. Sir futumsh when r u making new maps and events? We need new and exciting events. New maps. New drops. New items.

Kreshin
03-27-2024, 05:18 AM
If new map, everyone will try to figure new technique with the time event runs. will be more chance for other players to win also bcuz map will be new or changed. At least the winner for top will not be like fixed bcuz new style and ways will be use

Rachana
03-27-2024, 10:55 AM
Actually do you have any evidence that I said those? Those things you're accusing me of. You're right they have return Ravagers, Cleavers and etc. Glad that you mentioned it but why don't you add Helix too? Since you said yourself don't see any problems returning those low level weapons.

Just saying be reasonable y'all requesting these items to return because you don't have it. You're not the only one. But you left the weapon which is insanely overpriced right now. You left the good part. You only request those things you don't own yet that means you're requesting something what you want not what we need.

Actually do you have any evidence that I said those? Those things you're accusing me of. < Easy. Your forum history said it all. Why do i need to accuse you?

Glad that you mentioned it but why don't you add Helix too? Since you said yourself don't see any problems returning those low level weapons. < many have asked for this so many time and they never return, so why would i waste my time ?

You only request those things you don't own yet that means you're requesting something what you want not what we need. < You only agree to bring back thing that you dont own yet, stop playing the Exclusivity and rarity of the item card. They will make it into daily sale not like they give us for free. You made it sound like they gonna let player get it with tokens.

Rachana
03-27-2024, 11:00 AM
Hopefully it won't ruin the exclusivity and rarity of the items. I know some loyal old players who been playing from the start and they stick with the game through thick and thin. They deserve to keep those items they worked hard for even if it's not leaderboard vanities. They played those events when others turned away and chose to ignore it. It's not just old players but also new players who spend alot of amount of gold and vanities to get those tradeable items and they're returning without having to do the work the others did before.

Most of the non leaderboard vanities were exclusively available to all players who played tier event and they were able to get it by participating and playing those events. There are tons of collectors and old players currently unhappy because of this, it's the same feeling they had when Trinity came back for cheapest price and for those who had it they worked hard to access that exclusive vendor. Please consider thinking about the rarity and the effort of those people who put their time to get those.

Please consider thinking about the rarity and the effort of those people who put their time to get those. < Maybe they should bring back the exact same event so new players can put effort and time to get those too. So it will be fair for all the so called old players.

Ocaflavat
03-27-2024, 12:55 PM
If new map, everyone will try to figure new technique with the time event runs. will be more chance for other players to win also bcuz map will be new or changed. At least the winner for top will not be like fixed bcuz new style and ways will be use

Well I agree with new maps it does makes it exciting, however it still requires skills and knowledge to be on top and that will solely falls under the gameplay of the player

Ocaflavat
03-27-2024, 01:09 PM
Actually do you have any evidence that I said those? Those things you're accusing me of. < Easy. Your forum history said it all. Why do i need to accuse you?

Glad that you mentioned it but why don't you add Helix too? Since you said yourself don't see any problems returning those low level weapons. < many have asked for this so many time and they never return, so why would i waste my time ?

You only request those things you don't own yet that means you're requesting something what you want not what we need. < You only agree to bring back thing that you dont own yet, stop playing the Exclusivity and rarity of the item card. They will make it into daily sale not like they give us for free. You made it sound like they gonna let player get it with tokens.

Are you fr tryna answer everything I said LMAO, you talk as if you been recently assigned as a detective. What makes you think putting it in daily deal is fair? Would you put same effort as they did? You only tap the button *buy*, will you put same effort grinding to unlock tier just to access exclusive vendors?

Felt like I did hit some nerve out there, you literally commenting and describing yourself coming from your mouth "stop playing the exclusivity and rarity of the item card" that says enough of your motives for requesting such items with a sole purpose of ruining the rarity of certain items and it also describe your behavior showing vengeful attacks towards those players who own such items.

You been requesting alot of things to come back using your own agenda. You don't care about the game. You already said it all. You don't care how the rarity works in the game. You only care about owning them for yourself you don't care how it will affect everyone else

Kreshin
03-27-2024, 01:11 PM
Yes u right. Will be more challenging and fair too

Rachana
03-27-2024, 01:46 PM
Are you fr tryna answer everything I said LMAO, you talk as if you been recently assigned as a detective. What makes you think putting it in daily deal is fair? Would you put same effort as they did? You only tap the button *buy*, will you put same effort grinding to unlock tier just to access exclusive vendors?

Felt like I did hit some nerve out there, you literally commenting and describing yourself coming from your mouth "stop playing the exclusivity and rarity of the item card" that says enough of your motives for requesting such items with a sole purpose of ruining the rarity of certain items and it also describe your behavior showing vengeful attacks towards those players who own such items.

You been requesting alot of things to come back using your own agenda. You don't care about the game. You already said it all. You don't care how the rarity works in the game. You only care about owning them for yourself you don't care how it will affect everyone else

Are you fr tryna answer everything I said LMAO, you talk as if you been recently assigned as a detective. < Hmm So now i become a detective just from stating fact, it's okay i can be whatever you wanna call me ;)

You don't care how the rarity works in the game. You only care about owning them for yourself you don't care how it will affect everyone else < You mean i dont care about you cuz if it come back everyone will have it and own it, and you fear you won't be called an Old player anymore...??

it also describe your behavior showing vengeful attacks towards those players who own such items. < Explain this pls, when did i show such a thing ? Man don't you think you are too emotional ? look i felt bad rn for pissing you off :(. It's okay if you want to be the only one of those few player who own it. Egoistic can't be help :encouragement:

Ocaflavat
03-27-2024, 02:00 PM
Are you fr tryna answer everything I said LMAO, you talk as if you been recently assigned as a detective. < Hmm So now i become a detective just from stating fact, it's okay i can be whatever you wanna call me ;)

You don't care how the rarity works in the game. You only care about owning them for yourself you don't care how it will affect everyone else < You mean i dont care about you cuz if it come back everyone will have it and own it, and you fear you won't be called an Old player anymore...??

it also describe your behavior showing vengeful attacks towards those players who own such items. < Explain this pls, when did i show such a thing ? Man don't you think you are too emotional ? look i felt bad rn for pissing you off :(. It's okay if you want to be the only one of those few player who own it. Egoistic can't be help :encouragement:

You called accusing people as stating facts? HAHAHAHA. Aren't you the old player owning Helix?? You keep requesting other items to return knowing the devs said they will return non leaderboard vanities. I think you read it wrong. They said vanities not equipments. Even the terms in game you don't even know them. You been playing for so many years and all you do is to cry and abuse the system for requesting tons of items each time they returned something.

You're the one who looks pissed off by typing down every word I said LMAO. You wouldn't do that if you weren't madly pissed about something I said. You kinda look desperate too for requesting items to return everytime. I do not need to explain your own doing, if you wanna backtrack go ahead it just proves my point that you don't care about the game, you just want to ruin the rarity.

You don't even know what does rarity means I bet. That's why you keep insisting "I'm playing the exclusivity card". Just because most players value rarity in a game doesn't mean they wanna feel exclusive, they just simply care about the game. How about you girl? You just care about your own agenda and your hidden motives to attack those certain players who owns those items

Rachana
03-27-2024, 02:21 PM
You called accusing people as stating facts? HAHAHAHA. Aren't you the old player owning Helix?? You keep requesting other items to return knowing the devs said they will return non leaderboard vanities. I think you read it wrong. They said vanities not equipments. Even the terms in game you don't even know them. You been playing for so many years and all you do is to cry and abuse the system for requesting tons of items each time they returned something.

You're the one who looks pissed off by typing down every word I said LMAO. You wouldn't do that if you weren't madly pissed about something I said. You kinda look desperate too for requesting items to return everytime. I do not need to explain your own doing, if you wanna backtrack go ahead it just proves my point that you don't care about the game, you just want to ruin the rarity.

You don't even know what does rarity means I bet. That's why you keep insisting "I'm playing the exclusivity card". Just because most players value rarity in a game doesn't mean they wanna feel exclusive, they just simply care about the game. How about you girl? You just care about your own agenda and your hidden motives to attack those certain players who owns those items

HAHAHAHA < Aww that cute, laught in pain.
accusing people as stating facts. < Again i'm stating fact, the word accusing suit you more, you accusing me for saying thing that is not true when it is true.
You're the one who looks pissed off by typing down every word I said LMAO. < I'm not sure who look pissed off rn, you who write such a long reply or me who too lazy to keep wasting time reply to you. But really i felt sooo bad
if you wanna backtrack go ahead it just proves my point that you don't care about the game, you just want to ruin the rarity.< asking me to proves your igoistic point? First explain to me why you agree about return of giger. Don't bring up the > cuz it good for pvp.
You don't even know what does rarity means I bet.> yes i don't , explain
How about you girl? You just care about your own agenda and your hidden motives to attack those certain players who owns those items.> Now i become a girl , after a detective. I just care about my own agenda cuz i ask for return of things that you currently own and not things that you currently need??? If i ask for thing that you need i bet you gonna agree asf.
your hidden motives to attack those certain players who owns those items. < you keep saying attacking this, attacking those, is that what you alway been doing and you think i have the same thought as you ?
That why i said above might as well bring back that exact same event that have those items, to make it fair for everyone, since you said you work hard to grind for those, other players can do the same.
And this is my last reply, More reply will only be remove by dev.

Ocaflavat
03-27-2024, 03:13 PM
HAHAHAHA < Aww that cute, laught in pain.
accusing people as stating facts. < Again i'm stating fact, the word accusing suit you more, you accusing me for saying thing that is not true when it is true.
You're the one who looks pissed off by typing down every word I said LMAO. < I'm not sure who look pissed off rn, you who write such a long reply or me who too lazy to keep wasting time reply to you. But really i felt sooo bad
if you wanna backtrack go ahead it just proves my point that you don't care about the game, you just want to ruin the rarity.< asking me to proves your igoistic point? First explain to me why you agree about return of giger. Don't bring up the > cuz it good for pvp.
You don't even know what does rarity means I bet.> yes i don't , explain
How about you girl? You just care about your own agenda and your hidden motives to attack those certain players who owns those items.> Now i become a girl , after a detective. I just care about my own agenda cuz i ask for return of things that you currently own and not things that you currently need??? If i ask for thing that you need i bet you gonna agree asf.
your hidden motives to attack those certain players who owns those items. < you keep saying attacking this, attacking those, is that what you alway been doing and you think i have the same thought as you ?
That why i said above might as well bring back that exact same event that have those items, to make it fair for everyone, since you said you work hard to grind for those, other players can do the same.
And this is my last reply, More reply will only be remove by dev.

Where in my history did you got the idea I agree in returning giger? Are you fr rn? LOL I don't even have past comments you fr accusing people and going around acting as if you know it all. You said you're lazy to reply but you keep replying. Said I sent long reply but look at your message now LMAO.

You're really acting innocent now taking back every single thing you said. You attacked me for saying to value rarity in game. If you don't care about the game well I do and one thing that could ruin it is by destroying the rarity. No one's playing or wanna be exclusive here, I'm using my voice to value rarity I use it so that other players won't feel like everything they worked hard for was useless.

And now youre talking about bringing those same events back just so really those items could return. That brings me back to whole point that you don't care about the rarity of those items. You're using the word being fair to destroy their rarity. You really won't stop until they bring those back it just proves my point entirely.

Tranquilities
04-02-2024, 01:58 PM
They should bring back plat dailies 😭

Kreshin
04-02-2024, 09:50 PM
Ye and double platinum offers too

Tranquilities
04-10-2024, 02:23 PM
Aren't we due for a new cap?

Charyoutree
04-11-2024, 03:53 PM
Where in my history did you got the idea I agree in returning giger? Are you fr rn? LOL I don't even have past comments you fr accusing people and going around acting as if you know it all. You said you're lazy to reply but you keep replying. Said I sent long reply but look at your message now LMAO.

You're really acting innocent now taking back every single thing you said. You attacked me for saying to value rarity in game. If you don't care about the game well I do and one thing that could ruin it is by destroying the rarity. No one's playing or wanna be exclusive here, I'm using my voice to value rarity I use it so that other players won't feel like everything they worked hard for was useless.

And now youre talking about bringing those same events back just so really those items could return. That brings me back to whole point that you don't care about the rarity of those items. You're using the word being fair to destroy their rarity. You really won't stop until they bring those back it just proves my point entirely.Yikes, idk you and definitely not judging but I think you may want to quickly walk this back...

Anyone can see this by clicking your name. And 26 other posts you made. And that you've been a member since 2021... Js

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240411/3b3addfbaad9b28bc531844019bfcfdf.jpg

Ocaflavat
04-11-2024, 04:23 PM
Yikes, idk you and definitely not judging but I think you may want to quickly walk this back...

Anyone can see this by clicking your name. And 26 other posts you made. And that you've been a member since 2021... Js

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240411/3b3addfbaad9b28bc531844019bfcfdf.jpg

I was accused of requesting giger to come back. I asked for evidence none was given. That was the whole argument all about and not because I agree to something back in 2021. The person was avoiding to provide a evidence that I'm the one requested something to come back. Agreeing is different from requesting. But let me get back to the main topic, this is just a ruse to divert the main point of this topic. I still stand on my opinion not all old items are worth returning. Most of us failed to buy those but not all of us come here to cry and beg them to return just so they can ruin the rarity along with taking away the value of an item. Using the word "chance" and "fair" is one way to manipulate things and to control things for self gain.

All games were created to test and to challenge the players and so returning every items now where's the fun in that? Isn't very hypocrite to request old items to return while putting a puppy face and at the same time attacking the developers like a baby having a tantrum for not releasing new level cap and items.

Charyoutree
04-11-2024, 04:40 PM
I was accused of requesting giger to come back. I asked for evidence none was given. That was the whole argument all about and not because I agree to something. The person was avoiding to provide a evidence that Im the one requested something to come back. I still stand on my opinion not all old items are worth returning. Most of us failed to buy those but not all of us come here to cry and beg them to return just so they can ruin the rarity along with taking away the value of an item.I read the whole exchange. Then I read this last thing...

"Where in my history did you got the idea I agree in returning giger? Are you fr rn? LOL I don't even have past comments you fr accusing people and going around acting as if you know it all."

And then I clicked your name, curious. And there was your history. 27 posts (not zero). Including a post saying "I agree bring back gigers. "...

Sometimes it's better to bow out and admit you went overboard and then explain your point. Because what you just said in reply to me, to explain I was wrong, is directly contradicted by your own words. Literally word.for.word.

Just letting you know that anyone can see this and all your previous posts. At any time. Maybe you weren't aware before but hopefully now you are. You lose the argument when you go too far making claims that are easily proven wrong. Even by an original boring ex-player like me. :) Tc.

Ocaflavat
04-11-2024, 05:05 PM
I was accused of requesting giger to come back. I asked for evidence none was given. That was the whole argument all about and not because I agree to something back in 2021. The person was avoiding to provide a evidence that I'm the one requested something to come back. Agreeing is different from requesting. But let me get back to the main topic, this is just a ruse to divert the main point of this topic. I still stand on my opinion not all old items are worth returning. Most of us failed to buy those but not all of us come here to cry and beg them to return just so they can ruin the rarity along with taking away the value of an item. Using the word "chance" and "fair" is one way to manipulate things and to control things for self gain.

All games were created to test and to challenge the players and so returning every items now where's the fun in that? Isn't very hypocrite to request old items to return while putting a puppy face and at the same time attacking the developers like a baby having a tantrum for not releasing new level cap and items.

This is the updated post btw. I didn't went overboard you only read the last part? Haven't you see the person specially said "coming from a person that asked to bring back giger". Asked is requesting for something I only agreed for such thing to return, I'm sorry but does those two words completely sounds the same for you? Like I said a ruse to divert the main topic and now using the "original player". Just so you know I'm old player too but never did I use that in an argument just so I can make other players bow down to me.

Ocaflavat
04-11-2024, 05:13 PM
I read the whole exchange. Then I read this last thing...

"Where in my history did you got the idea I agree in returning giger? Are you fr rn? LOL I don't even have past comments you fr accusing people and going around acting as if you know it all."

And then I clicked your name, curious. And there was your history. 27 posts (not zero). Including a post saying "I agree bring back gigers. "...

Sometimes it's better to bow out and admit you went overboard and then explain your point. Because what you just said in reply to me, to explain I was wrong, is directly contradicted by your own words. Literally word.for.word.

Just letting you know that anyone can see this and all your previous posts. At any time. Maybe you weren't aware before but hopefully now you are. You lose the argument when you go too far making claims that are easily proven wrong. Even by an original boring ex-player like me. :) Tc.

If you are only pointing out the last part then you completely lost track of this topic. Before you point out something, you should begin from the top from the root of the topic. And that my friend you missed or probably just aiming at me :)

Ocaflavat
04-11-2024, 05:22 PM

Excuse my manners. "I read the whole exchange. Then I read this last thing..." This sentence already says enough. (You read the whole exchange and failed to acknowledge the main root of the argument). Stating and pointing only the last part is not a very strong reference to back up the whole thing.

Ocaflavat
04-11-2024, 06:01 PM

Fyi "where in my history did you got the idea I agree in returning giger?" This is an argument for the person to say it directly I did since he can't prove the one he said I requested it. "I don't even have past comments" I'm referring about requesting items in my comment history since that's the main topic and I didn't say I have zero comments from my entire time here, you personally created that word just so you think you can win in an argument you created. Yes you're wrong for judging people without reading everything and pointing out the roof of it. You came here out of boredom and specify you're an original ex-player.

This isn't about winning or losing an argument. If you think like that then let me correct your signature to original bored ex-player. Because that's what bored people do just to point out the last convo to get attention without acknowledging the whole conversation and the root of it.

Rofixan
04-11-2024, 07:32 PM
Thanks would be nice if brought back some limited weapons

Charyoutree
04-11-2024, 10:02 PM
Fyi "where in my history did you got the idea I agree in returning giger?" This is an argument for the person to say it directly I did since he can't prove the one he said I requested it. "I don't even have past comments" I'm referring about requesting items in my comment history since that's the main topic and I didn't say I have zero comments from my entire time here, you personally created that word just so you think you can win in an argument you created. Yes you're wrong for judging people without reading everything and pointing out the roof of it. You came here out of boredom and specify you're an original ex-player.

This isn't about winning or losing an argument. If you think like that then let me correct your signature to original bored ex-player. Because that's what bored people do just to point out the last convo to get attention without acknowledging the whole conversation and the root of it.Lol wow... ty for proving my point. I'm all ouchy now with your multiple long comebacks explaining yourself and attacks on a complete stranger with silly insults.

That said, I'm so sorry you feel judged. No sarcasm there, truthfully, because you seem to feel that way more with every post you make and it can't be fun or feel good.

Perhaps it would help if you find a way to recognize when someone is trying to be nice? Those people do still exist, even in the dl universe, and I happen to be one of them. Or pause to understand that it doesn't matter that I didn't follow every nuance of your excessively detailed argument, when my small point about your one statement and that you having a history anyone can see was clearly made? And please pardon the hell out of me for just trying to be kind and help a fellow gamer to prevent further embarrassment because clearly avoiding embarrassment doesn't seem to be important to you today. So do you, and enjoy. Apologies for ruffling your feathers. I'm sure you're a nice person irl, but sadly your reaction to a stranger doesn't show that.

And to be clear, I don't need attention. This is my only recent post (last one was 5 years ago, before your current Tapatalk existed). And I do happen to be an original player that has never changed my IGN (you can click my name too!). And yes I'm sadly bored and stopped playing and was hoping for new content when I checked the update. All true. But FYI not everyone who hits reply is attacking you or enjoys a pointless argument. Clearly you do, and I hope you enjoy arguing with yourself. Maybe you find it fun. I don't. :) Goodnight.

Hi mods/devs, it's been said before I'm sure, but it's truly sad that basic politeness and playing the game just for fun are so rare now. So many other games don't have this ridiculousness. I enjoyed farming and playing your platform for years and made great friends, but DL has more and more evolved into a place to attack other people to score useless points (and scammers, so many scammers) and it's no wonder that so many of us left. I certainly regret checking in on the update hoping for something new, trying to be nice to a stranger, and needing to ignore 4 or 5 posts of bull**** attempting to make me feel... idk... bad?... for it? This is the community of gamers you now foster. It doesn't have to be this way. Please do better.

Lyv
04-12-2024, 09:36 AM
Lol wow... ty for proving my point. I'm all ouchy now with your multiple long comebacks explaining yourself and attacks on a complete stranger with silly insults.

That said, I'm so sorry you feel judged. No sarcasm there, truthfully, because you seem to feel that way more with every post you make and it can't be fun or feel good.

Perhaps it would help if you find a way to recognize when someone is trying to be nice? Those people do still exist, even in the dl universe, and I happen to be one of them. Or pause to understand that it doesn't matter that I didn't follow every nuance of your excessively detailed argument, when my small point about your one statement and that you having a history anyone can see was clearly made? And please pardon the hell out of me for just trying to be kind and help a fellow gamer to prevent further embarrassment because clearly avoiding embarrassment doesn't seem to be important to you today. So do you, and enjoy. Apologies for ruffling your feathers. I'm sure you're a nice person irl, but sadly your reaction to a stranger doesn't show that.

And to be clear, I don't need attention. This is my only recent post (last one was 5 years ago, before your current Tapatalk existed). And I do happen to be an original player that has never changed my IGN (you can click my name too!). And yes I'm sadly bored and stopped playing and was hoping for new content when I checked the update. All true. But FYI not everyone who hits reply is attacking you or enjoys a pointless argument. Clearly you do, and I hope you enjoy arguing with yourself. Maybe you find it fun. I don't. :) Goodnight.

Hi mods/devs, it's been said before I'm sure, but it's truly sad that basic politeness and playing the game just for fun are so rare now. So many other games don't have this ridiculousness. I enjoyed farming and playing your platform for years and made great friends, but DL has more and more evolved into a place to attack other people to score useless points (and scammers, so many scammers) and it's no wonder that so many of us left. I certainly regret checking in on the update hoping for something new, trying to be nice to a stranger, and needing to ignore 4 or 5 posts of bull**** attempting to make me feel... idk... bad?... for it? This is the community of gamers you now foster. It doesn't have to be this way. Please do better.

100% 👌🏼 🙏🏼

Lyv
04-12-2024, 10:04 AM
Maybe it doesn't belong here but I can just agree with that. I play my account since the beginning in 2012 ( with breaks, toon and name changes) but one thing is very true, the mentality of players changed a lot. Yes, there were always people who were rude and scammed but now it seems it's like a hobby for some players. Standing in sanctuary the whole day and insulting others. Having no manners in forums or scamming their so called friends. It definitely got worse. It's a game...a game is supposed to make fun. If the only thing making fun is being rude then people shouldn't play this game and get busy in real life.
And if I can give my 2 cents to the topic above... Requesting something to come back or agreeing with that request is basically the same thing..but nvm...good luck everyone in this event 🍀🤞🏼

Highspeed
04-13-2024, 07:07 PM
I’m back!!! After a long long time. I agree with Lyv. It’s super toxic just hangin out at sanctuary. Either they spam non sense stuff, spam you with message that they want to trade stuff for your helix, or just random hate message. I’m just here for the fun.

Phosgore
04-17-2024, 06:18 PM
About the drama: Just click "Ignore" on anyone who bothers you, simple and healthy.https://yoursmiles.org/hsmile/mystic/h0526.gif
About topic announcement: Thank you for the event! https://yoursmiles.org/hsmile/mystic/h0522.gif

Yuying
04-19-2024, 10:15 AM
@Futumsh Hello dev, The tradable beast Blood Pack that allowed to buy with token was no longer there, is it a bugs or you just purposely remove it ?

Futumsh
04-19-2024, 11:38 AM
@Futumsh Hello dev, The tradable beast Blood Pack that allowed to buy with token was no longer there, is it a bugs or you just purposely remove it ?

This hasn't changed since the event started. The tradable pack is not for tokens, only the direct application.

Yuying
04-19-2024, 07:22 PM
This hasn't changed since the event started. The tradable pack is not for tokens, only the direct application.

We able to buy the tradable with token before sir, and when event start early we able to do so too.

Tranquilities
04-20-2024, 10:11 PM
About the drama: Just click "Ignore" on anyone who bothers you, simple and healthy.https://yoursmiles.org/hsmile/mystic/h0526.gif
About topic announcement: Thank you for the event! https://yoursmiles.org/hsmile/mystic/h0522.gif

I don't understand why people don't do this more often. Could help avoid a lot of unnecessary drama and issues.

Butstillalive
04-21-2024, 10:51 AM
The drop rate seems low than usual rn also sunset lazer not dropping, I tried alot and I failed, may be because the drop rate is too low, if it's really low, can you increase a little bit ?

Bhrosd
04-24-2024, 06:35 PM
12 th birthday woot woot g6

Yamato
04-27-2024, 04:13 AM
Hi, could we please get the Arcane blood, Blud mafia set and The gimp return in next event ? Those never came back n should at least get one come back, like everything else. Ty for ur comprehension

anthothebest.forum
04-27-2024, 09:48 AM
Agree to have back blud arcane blood and gimp