PDA

View Full Version : Script of Ancient Technology

Zauruss
03-07-2024, 01:11 AM
Why can't I complete this? Today I spent more than 3 hours running those maps and never got this object? Is it no longer possible to complete or something?

nemusoa
03-07-2024, 03:21 AM
i need weeks to find it on underhull, lmao
any map

Susanne
03-07-2024, 03:54 AM
It's one of the old quests that need to be done away with. There's quite a few time wasting quests that were ok back in the day, another one is parchment quest. We can't craft Nekro because the undead don't drop like they used to. Maybe one a year. The ancient script is really difficult to find now, if ever. It's a shame really because so many players are going back to low levels, some for events but some decide to for nostalgia.

AucResearcher
03-07-2024, 03:57 AM
Why can't I complete this? Today I spent more than 3 hours running those maps and never got this object? Is it no longer possible to complete or something?

Just buy the script...its like 1-3m usually in auc just check them often...once you buy just go back to the lab and turn it in .... Its better to spend 1-3m to buy it than trying to loot it forever , its your choice tho

Gl hope this helps

Daogole
03-07-2024, 04:32 AM
I wasted time on the parchment quest too. Make sure though for any quest that you have it selected as your active quest. It doesn’t always work to just read the quest.

dexxiedex
03-07-2024, 08:47 AM
Surprise! After you get a script (either by dropping or buying) and bring it to the secret lab, you're not done. The following quest you have to drop a piece of the Banished Power set from Hugal, so it doesn't stop there. Might be better to focus on other things.

AucResearcher
03-07-2024, 08:49 AM
Surprise! After you get a script (either by dropping or buying) and bring it to the secret lab, you're not done. The following quest you have to drop a piece of the Banished Power set from Hugal, so it doesn't stop there. Might be better to focus on other things.
Yea its just to finish that one quest obviously , the other quest you can complete if you wish to complete them...as of the banished you can also buy or lend from someone to complete....only the craft quest you need to do yourself which is fairly easy imo

dexxiedex
03-07-2024, 09:16 AM
Yea its just to finish that one quest obviously , the other quest you can complete if you wish to complete them...as of the banished you can also buy or lend from someone to complete....only the craft quest you need to do yourself which is fairly easy imo

Looks like I learned something new today

chiiwawa
03-08-2024, 11:09 AM
Looks like I learned something new today

If you need to know anything at all about that quest then AucResearcher is the person to ask. He has been studying it for years and I think he even still has the correct gear to do it in if he hasn't sold it yet. He use to rent it out.

Auc- can you chime in on this? do you still have the gear? I forget the name of it.

AucResearcher
03-08-2024, 11:13 AM
If you need to know anything at all about that quest then AucResearcher is the person to ask. He has been studying it for years and I think he even still has the correct gear to do it in if he hasn't sold it yet. He use to rent it out.

Auc- can you chime in on this? do you still have the gear? I forget the name of it.

Sadly i no longer open the rental service cuz i dont have as much time as before , but some guild and individual out there do have these Banished Set still but idk if its for rental or not

Anyways gl in completing the quest

Ypredator
03-18-2024, 04:51 PM
I’m selling one for 20m let me know
Pm yourpredator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

recilencia123
03-18-2024, 10:02 PM

normaly in ah less than 5m, if you're not in a hurry just wait n.n

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

asommers
03-19-2024, 12:34 AM
Verified the Script of Ancient Technology drops in Elite Forgotten Citadel from Jadis Gearloose (albeit with a very low drop rate).

Sounds like I need to start a feedback thread for lame quests (quests that need to be updated/reworked).

-ALS

Starkinea
03-19-2024, 04:48 AM
Verified the Script of Ancient Technology drops in Elite Forgotten Citadel from Jadis Gearloose (albeit with a very low drop rate).

Sounds like I need to start a feedback thread for lame quests (quests that need to be updated/reworked).

-ALSYes please do this for older quests like mythic gear upgrades as well, almost nobody runs that content anymore or at least don't make the drop rate so low,ty

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

papas
03-19-2024, 03:48 PM

-ALS

Script also droping from mobs. It's the shaman orcs in 2nd and 3rd map of underhul. Drop rate is low indeed. All pieces of antignome set(helm/belt) and banish set(ring/amulet) have low drop rate. Couple pieces are craftable and some of the mats u need have also low drop rate(cryo core for banish armor).