PDA

View Full Version : ITEM.MOD Event Returns! Now with helmets!

Futumsh
03-21-2024, 07:00 PM
Event runs from April 4th through 18th.

HACKERS UNITE
An evil scientist is threatening to take control of all equipment in the galaxy!
This weekend we blast his plans out the airlock...

HOW TO PLAY
Find the Hacker aboard Blackstar.
Go through his special event portal to the evil scientist's lab.
Defeat the security agents and Op'n Grimer to score points and get loot.
Earn a victory tier for big discounts from the ITEM.MOD terminal for 24 hours!

SCORING
Earn 10000 points for Bronze Tier, 25000 for Silver, 50000 for Gold.
This is an individual leaderboard event.

PRIZES
All Tiers get discounts from the ITEM.MOD terminal for 24 hours after the event ends!
UNLOCK items for 3, 2 or 1 Platinum (for Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier respectively).
MOD items for 300, 200, or 100 Credits (for Bronze, Silver, Gold).
All Tiers can MOD items for 1 Platinum.

Top 10 receive the Scorn Ambassador vanity set, as well as the Mod Manic Badge!

And new this year, ITEM.MOD now works on helmets! Armor, damage, and health mods are available.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

Chaos_Chamber
03-22-2024, 11:22 AM
awesome, thank you

Nofox
03-22-2024, 03:18 PM
And new this year, ITEM.MOD now works on helmets! Armor, damage, and health mods are available.

What is the maximum damage mod we can have for the helmet? 70 like weapons, 25 like implants, or maybe 50?

Paanebae
03-22-2024, 04:10 PM
Yoooooo this is sick!

DarkedYT
03-22-2024, 04:24 PM
Can you guys add Boots vanities as well as OG rover as drop ? Will appreciate .

Kira_21
03-22-2024, 07:18 PM
Will the pirate survivalist implant be back to the game? There's so many ppl wanted that implant.

Please
03-22-2024, 09:38 PM
this event is really nice , the only problem i have is the top 10 reward. This is the 3rd year in a row wear the scorn ambassador set has been the top 10 reward. i’ve recently placed top 10 2 years in a row and i see no point in bothering to go for it again if this same set is the prize. The halloween event has a new prize every year but this one doesn’t which i dont understand. My suggestion is that top 10 players are allowed to choose between this set, or previous top 10 item mod event scorn sets (the high chancellor or The dread Infiltrator). The previous sets only came one time and never returned again so it would be nice to see them make a return afterall it is the same event.

Realities
03-23-2024, 02:22 AM
Event runs from April 4th through 18th.

HACKERS UNITE
An evil scientist is threatening to take control of all equipment in the galaxy!
This weekend we blast his plans out the airlock...

HOW TO PLAY
Find the Hacker aboard Blackstar.
Go through his special event portal to the evil scientist's lab.
Defeat the security agents and Op'n Grimer to score points and get loot.
Earn a victory tier for big discounts from the ITEM.MOD terminal for 24 hours!

SCORING
Earn 10000 points for Bronze Tier, 25000 for Silver, 50000 for Gold.
This is an individual leaderboard event.

PRIZES
All Tiers get discounts from the ITEM.MOD terminal for 24 hours after the event ends!
UNLOCK items for 3, 2 or 1 Platinum (for Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier respectively).
MOD items for 300, 200, or 100 Credits (for Bronze, Silver, Gold).
All Tiers can MOD items for 1 Platinum.

Top 10 receive the Scorn Ambassador vanity set, as well as the Mod Manic Badge!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

Thank you for the event and I really appreciate it , but I'll appreciate it more if you guys just take some action on the suggestion section , because there won't be a purpose for that section if you guys don't even take a look on it .

Slite
03-23-2024, 09:13 AM
mods on helmets!!!

Xmaquen
03-23-2024, 01:48 PM
Attention!!!
PvP damage breakthrough
Opr 975 - 1050
Com 751 - 826
Eng 760 - 835
Note(if 25 mod and 3 slots on helm).
Ty for update devs😊, hope the new cap comes soon🙏😊.

lucasdino
03-24-2024, 04:19 PM
thank you very much for the new update on helmets with mod!!!

Kira_21
03-26-2024, 08:36 AM
You mean DPS? Coz Breaking down the Pvp Damage is like 300 max damage. Not 1k.

Slite
03-26-2024, 12:07 PM
can you make it where the items you have hearted aren’t abled to be modded.

Maestra
03-27-2024, 10:14 PM
this event is really nice , the only problem i have is the top 10 reward. This is the 3rd year in a row wear the scorn ambassador set has been the top 10 reward. i’ve recently placed top 10 2 years in a row and i see no point in bothering to go for it again if this same set is the prize. The halloween event has a new prize every year but this one doesn’t which i dont understand. My suggestion is that top 10 players are allowed to choose between this set, or previous top 10 item mod event scorn sets (the high chancellor or The dread Infiltrator). The previous sets only came one time and never returned again so it would be nice to see them make a return afterall it is the same event.Yeah for those top 10 players it should be able to choose which set they want, just like gauntlet when we choose between scorn grips, scorn eyes, and scorn cannon.

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Kira_21
03-29-2024, 07:15 AM
I like the event. Hopefully those L35 vanities are droppable unlike last year.

Chaos_Chamber
04-02-2024, 12:21 AM
Are there custom lv30/35 sets as vanity drops as well or only the regular sets?

Ramattra
04-05-2024, 04:54 AM
Can you fix the vanities drop rates? A lot of ppl are farming yet barely dropped anything

Sent from my 22101320I using Tapatalk

nevend
04-05-2024, 06:33 AM
Idk... But all the leaderboard runners I asked say they got nothing which is about the same experience as what I have - 4 hours of farm and nothing dropped besides l40 epic gear

Only some low lvl players say they dropped something?

I'm starting to think low lvl accounts have more luck :suspicion:

Ramattra
04-05-2024, 11:09 AM
Top 1-10 all farmed 90k-150k yet not even a single vanity! And some random ppl dropped them but they were parts out of a whole set, sts comon fix the drop rates theyre so low

Please
04-05-2024, 11:13 AM
these same droprates from last year

Slite
04-05-2024, 12:15 PM
this event is really nice , the only problem i have is the top 10 reward. This is the 3rd year in a row wear the scorn ambassador set has been the top 10 reward. i’ve recently placed top 10 2 years in a row and i see no point in bothering to go for it again if this same set is the prize. The halloween event has a new prize every year but this one doesn’t which i dont understand. My suggestion is that top 10 players are allowed to choose between this set, or previous top 10 item mod event scorn sets (the high chancellor or The dread Infiltrator). The previous sets only came one time and never returned again so it would be nice to see them make a return afterall it is the same event.

this is a good idea, im not a fan of the scorn ambassador set personally so hopefully this is implemented.

Please
04-05-2024, 12:21 PM
Top 1-10 all farmed 90k-150k yet not even a single vanity! And some random ppl dropped them but they were parts out of a whole set, sts comon fix the drop rates theyre so low

idk if this helps but there are some vanities that drop from the two crates at the end of the room. try doing multiple runs opening those and hopefully you get one.

lucasdino
04-14-2024, 12:45 PM
Good afternoon devs

I gave you some ideas, which I think are all very good and would bring a new air to the game, I keep playing and I saw about the new helms update, and I wanted to thank you very much for it!

I hope that this year there will be more updates like this, with the rest of the armor being modifiable.

I'd like to point out that you should take a look at my forum post on the day of the "Luck.E.Bot Returns!" event, there are lots of ideas there and I think they would all be very welcome, although I know that some of them are a bit more complicated to make happen.

For now, I'd really like to see you continue with the mods for the other set pieces, to make the char even stronger, I'd really like to see a new lvl cap and sets with bonus statuses, like the purple set from endless, nothing exaggerated that breaks the game and a map where it would be possible to farm gold, it could be the new lvl cap too, I think it would be super fun.

one last suggestion, still on the subject of mods, would it be possible to make the back armor, if it is implemented in the game, that it would be possible to add a bit of speed to the char, thus making it go faster in pve and pvp.

thanks a lot for continuing with the events and new content, cheers everyone!