PDA

View Full Version : Lesser Monster- Rampart AA

Cliva
03-08-2024, 05:11 AM
How exactly do you know if a monster is "lesser"? Its obvious it shouldn't be a boss, mini boss or a player but it does not always eat 1 mob.
I tried this out on a lv1 base pet rampart on the map timekeeper's crypt. It seems to not when I cast it.

I tried slotting rampart on a lv86 base pet and still doesn't always eat.

How exactly do you define a monster as "lesser"? Is it by the health? The level?

Sent from my CPH2481 using Tapatalk

MaAaT
03-08-2024, 04:35 PM
You tested it on a map, where there are many unbanishable enemies. It really depends where u play how useful rampart is. In crypt or glintstone there are a lot of enemies, that cannot be banished. In zodias, valley, fester all non bosses or mini bosses can be banished.
"Lesser" doesn't refer to hp or lvl, just the "strength" which isn't something u can measure tho. In shuyal you can banish skeletons and wolfs, which are weaker, while those bigger more powerful guys in armor cannot be banished.
Even that isn't consistent however, because in planar tombs the skeletons cannot be banished either, but only the plants can.
Overall the term "lesser" enemies is kind of confusing, but more or less refers to the weaker enemies you face.
I guess hp can be part of determining if an enemy is lesser, because lesser enemies tend to die faster than enemies that aren't. But even with that, there are exceptions.
The only real way of finding out if an enemy is lesser, is to test it with rampart.

Cliva
03-08-2024, 04:43 PM
You tested it on a map, where there are many unbanishable enemies. It really depends where u play how useful rampart is. In crypt or glintstone there are a lot of enemies, that cannot be banished. In zodias, valley, fester all non bosses or mini bosses can be banished.I see. Thanks for this info

Sent from my CPH2481 using Tapatalk

recilencia123
03-08-2024, 05:27 PM
yes for hp, this pet is useless just buy for aps xd

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

MaAaT
03-08-2024, 07:03 PM
I wouldn't say useless, but its aa isn't super useful in all scenarios, while in others it fits perfectly.

will0
03-09-2024, 05:28 PM
Save gold don't use this pet

MaAaT
03-10-2024, 03:29 PM
Bruh u literally get it for free in event