PDA

View Full Version : True PVP for Rushers/"Goers"/Teamers?

Knockador
10-30-2012, 12:16 PM
lol rushing is fun and all, but it really gets dull when the group of teamers finally get smart and either start hugging trees or using full STR def.

http://images.neopets.com/template_images/techo_talking_sock.gif

I have come up with an idea that would fix both problems for people that love to rush, and create a new environmental of fun for people who love to PVP.
All I want is the removal that so called "Go" process that has been with PvP since the beginning...

http://images.neopets.com/template_images/techo_memory.gif My plan is simply for STS to create yet another map (a different arena), such as the cave one they made (The one that has 5 Vs 5). It's perfect for large PvP but truly isn't PvP but rather TvP (Team vs Plaver). All I ask is that STS would simply remove the team system, so everyone could attack each other. Fixing both rushing and teaming for people who love to do it and don't. Cause simply, if one was to try to 9 vs 1 (10 per game), they would be hurting each other rather than the main target (unless they decided to used auto all through :stupid: ).

We could have competitions such as:

1. "Last man Standing" (Button Mash and run :livid: )
2. "Capture the flag" (capture as many flags before time runs out, where you could be killed while trying to obtain a flag and respawn to try again).
3. "Racing" (Reach the finish line before killed by another player)

All could be automated or hosted by an individual.

This is one of my ideas I'll be implementing in my future game, lol thought it would sound cool in this one. Don't know if it will ever even be read since STS doesn't seem to listen to all the brilliant ideas from true gamers that would PAY to see them come through, why doesn't someone else just do it :P lol GJ STS for re-using rares that people received from when they started playing. Now we can tell who is truly a long time player (that didn't get founders). Whom ever thought of that idea is a geeniuz.:livid: indeed...

Example of my suggestion of PvP (Mob rush fail)
http://i48.tinypic.com/fxfr5i.png

Plaguemaw
10-30-2012, 12:21 PM
I'd buy a pack of maps with this type of play style

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

Entertaining
10-30-2012, 08:40 PM
I agree. New forms of PvP need to be added.

Kixxler
10-30-2012, 09:35 PM
"Racing" would be dominated by any bear with beckon stomp, lol.

Entertaining
10-31-2012, 04:55 PM

Not necessarily...birds have root and mages have frost.

Nihiliste
10-31-2012, 05:01 PM
Yeah new PvP additions pls.

Knockador
11-13-2012, 12:27 PM

haha, mages would win with ice. But some spells could be disabled ;)

New ones made just for his competion could be created in replacement.

aav5224
11-13-2012, 09:12 PM
hey i just noticed you like animated pics of frogs :D

Knockador
11-13-2012, 11:18 PM
hey i just noticed you like animated pics of frogs :D

lol. yes, yes I do.

Lillypink
11-13-2012, 11:43 PM
I'm so into that :) hope they aprove in it! ^_^

Knockador
11-16-2012, 08:49 AM
I'm so into that :) hope they aprove in it! ^_^

haha, I bet they added it to their long list of "Possible choices if all fails".