PDA

View Full Version : NEW ( Arlor Dungeon Crawler Mode )

Snaptubepro
03-12-2024, 07:17 AM
Suggestion to enchance PvE experience.

A mode where players of all level can experience "hack n slash" mobs across Arlor maps. (This is to replace repetitive a.k.a boring gameplay (The hauntlet for example)

Speak to a new NPC called ""Eutron" to start.
Enter a portal next to NPC which will bring you to a randomize maps between windmore campaign until baryline campaign. (scale with level, except the mobs who has their own mechanism/skills) (start at random map each run)
Climb higher floor by completing each map. (boss every 5th floor)
Collect booster found in a secret area within a map to help you fight in next floor.(dmg% spd% arm%)
Leaderboard offer 1 month rewards (or 3-5 months per season)

I do think this mode will suit with upcoming "skill revamp" where we able to collect scrolls to enchance our skills.
What do you think Arlorian?
I hope this game wont die and keep evolving with time!!

asommers
03-12-2024, 12:24 PM
Sounds like a gauntlet but with changing map layouts. A "Tower of Power" or "Power Tower".

-ALS

Snaptubepro
03-12-2024, 06:52 PM
Sounds like a gauntlet but with changing map layouts. A "Tower of Power" or "Power Tower".

-ALS

Yes, far better than the needs to keep re-play the same map over and over again. I wish STS able to make this new mode!! Player will really like it ngl!

Tekila
03-14-2024, 10:47 AM

-ALS

This would be fun.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Farmisthevibe
03-14-2024, 03:40 PM
Suggestion to enchance PvE experience.

A mode where players of all level can experience "hack n slash" mobs across Arlor maps. (This is to replace repetitive a.k.a boring gameplay (The hauntlet for example)

Speak to a new NPC called ""Eutron" to start.
Enter a portal next to NPC which will bring you to a randomize maps between windmore campaign until baryline campaign. (scale with level, except the mobs who has their own mechanism/skills) (start at random map each run)
Climb higher floor by completing each map. (boss every 5th floor)
Collect booster found in a secret area within a map to help you fight in next floor.(dmg% spd% arm%)
Leaderboard offer 1 month rewards (or 3-5 months per season)

I do think this mode will suit with upcoming "skill revamp" where we able to collect scrolls to enchance our skills.
What do you think Arlorian?
I hope this game wont die and keep evolving with time!!

bro this is amazing i would actually Love this[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk