PDA

View Full Version : Make Dl shield for plats Like AL shield

Realities
03-13-2024, 05:20 AM
Hello sts hope u take action in this case , we got a lack in dark legend shields , and there's a high demand on it , the case is that people who sells it is between 1-2 right now so it's hard to find it I been since bank bot trying to buy one , and the prices the sellers ask for is really expensive, paying 2b for that shield gonna rip anyone off , so I hope you guys add it to the item shop for plats like Arcane legends shield and ty .

Invoice
03-13-2024, 05:23 AM
To be fair, i agree with this post. Arcane legends shield was a promotional event vanity, the exact same way darklegends shield was made to promote the game why keep arcane in the stores and take away darklegend shield ? It's an amazing design and shouldn't be put to waste.

@Futumsh

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Chaos_Chamber
03-13-2024, 12:25 PM
Yes, old discontinued items definitely have to come back.

Maybe its cool to implement them in their respective "Holiday" or time of the year like:

Halloween: Scorn Shield, DL Shield

etc etc

This way the destroyed "economy" might recover and the oldschool items become valuable again despite them still dropping in Winter Crates (which is good)

my 2 cents :)

Slite
03-15-2024, 05:03 PM
To be fair, i agree with this post. Arcane legends shield was a promotional event vanity, the exact same way darklegends shield was made to promote the game why keep arcane in the stores and take away darklegend shield ? It's an amazing design and shouldn't be put to waste.

@Futumsh

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

well when u put it like this, it 100% makes sense to put dl shield back in plat store! i completely agree with this thread

Diluted
04-11-2024, 09:36 AM
I 100% agree with this. Bring the shield back!!!