PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Levlar Returns! New Expanded Event! New XP Jewel!

Cinco
03-13-2024, 09:57 AM
Prince Levlar returns--to his lair!

The mad Prince Levlar is famous for appearing around Arlor and rewarded brave adventurers with XP for a week of power leveling. However, this time is a bit different...

The Prince's Squire in town will explain that Levlar has retreated to his lair, pursued by those that would use his experience for evil. He explains that the prince was a brilliant writer before the madness took him, penning all manner of creative works, which can be collected to craft valuable experience kits--if you can reach him.

How to Play

Enter the energy-free portal solo or with a group to start on the road Levlar's lair. Grimnir and his frozen thrall stand in your way.

After slaying the monsters, boss, and finally Prince Levlar himself, you'll walk away with some small Experience kits, gold, Legend Tokens, and important event crafting components used to craft larger experience kits.

Vendor

Ask the Squire about his wares to access a few event exclusive items, including...

+ [NEW] The Arcane Twisted Tyrant Jewel (Platinum)

This jewel adds +5 to Primary Stat, +1 Damage, and +10% XP. (Requires Level 5. Cannot be used in items over Level 50.)

It also includes a 2% chance for a critical success on socketing to get the Twisted Prince's Stone, which adds +6 to Primary Stat, +2 Damage, and +10% XP!
There's also a very rare chance to get a super-critical success when socketing which will give you +7 to Primary, +2.5 Damage, +2.5 Crit Damage, and +15% XP if you're very lucky.

Effects of Twisted Tyrant Jewels of the same type do not stack.

+ Crafting Components Crate (Platinum)

This crate gives you one of the 4 necessary crafting components for XP kits.

+ Event Tokens (Platinum)
+ Recipe: 1,000 XP Kit
+ Recipe: 100 Pet XP Kit
+ Recipe: 500 Spirit XP Kit

See the recipe and item breakdown below for more details.

Other Drops
A rare badge and title are available for defeating the Prince!

+ The Levlar Badge

+ Leveler title, with a special semi-transparent black background.

About XP Kits

All kits (crafted and looted) can now be used at level 1 and will work until you reach level 85.

------------------------------

The Levlar event will run for 1 week, from 3/14 at 1:30pm CST - 3/21 at 1:30pm CST. Good luck and happy leveling!

asommers
03-13-2024, 10:40 AM
Craftable Event Items
Vendor Items

1,000 Experience Kit
1 Recipe: 1,000 Experience Kit
1 Legendary Battle Song
1 Ancient War Trick
5 Combat Crystal
5 Blood Droplet
1000 Gold
Crafting Time: 1h

100 Pet Experience
1 Recipe: 100 Pet Experience Kit
1 Legendary Battle Song
1 Ancient War Trick
5 Combat Crystal
5 Blood Droplet
5000 Gold
Crafting Time: 2h

500 Spirit XP
1 Recipe: 500 Spirit Experience Kit
1 Legendary Battle Song
1 Ancient War Trick
5 Combat Crystal
5 Blood Droplet
15000 Gold
Crafting Time: 12h

Twisted Tyrant Jewel for 50 Platinum
Levlar Crafting Ingredients Crate for 5 Platinum
100 Legend Tokens for 15 Platinum
1000 Legend Tokens for 100 Platinum
Recipe: 1,000 Experience Kit for 100 Legend Tokens
Recipe: 100 Pet Experience Kit for 100 Legend Token
Recipe: 500 Soul Experience Kit for 100 Legend Token

Crankomaniac
03-13-2024, 02:33 PM
So we dont have an easter event tomorrow?

Kinda like this Levlar event because u changed the way we played it. More of it in the future events!

Krish Sasukae
03-13-2024, 02:35 PM
Firstu hhjjhhh

Oakmaiden
03-13-2024, 02:36 PM
Now jewels are pay to play. Another win for STS. 2024 the year of Platinum.

MaAaT
03-13-2024, 02:42 PM
What's soul xp? Do you mean spirit?

Yuggernaut
03-13-2024, 02:45 PM
petition to make levlar drops the new gem too! thanks!

dmqp
03-13-2024, 02:51 PM
This is the way from grinding maps to buy lvl cap rewards. I remember times, when players got rewarded with lvl cap rewards by actually grinding maps. Good old times.

:watermelon: :watermelon: :watermelon:

Cinco
03-13-2024, 03:00 PM
What's soul xp? Do you mean spirit?

Yes! This has been fixed in the post. Thanks ;-)

Cinco
03-13-2024, 03:01 PM
So we dont have an easter event tomorrow?

The Arlor Egg Hunt event is currently scheduled to begin a week from tomorrow (on March 21st).

Best wishes!

PatD
03-13-2024, 03:03 PM
All this:
1 Legendary Battle Song
1 Ancient War Trick
5 Combat Crystal
5 Blood Droplet
5000 Gold

For "100" Pet Xp? i hope drop rate to get those ingredients xd

Also will we be able to level up our pets in this new event map?

Because the question here for me and many other is will we level up faster our pets with this event (running map and crafting pet xp kit) or it will still be faster grinding boring(cuz its about the only map that we can run to do this neverending APs) and annoying(cuz even when using arcazole i still die way too often in this map) indigo cavern map?

Please make this event a fun way to advance this "100 pet at level cap" APs :D

Cinco
03-13-2024, 03:07 PM
All this:
1 Legendary Battle Song
1 Ancient War Trick
5 Combat Crystal
5 Blood Droplet
5000 Gold

For "100" Pet Xp? i hope drop rate to get those ingredients xd

Also will we be able to level up our pets in this new event map?

Because the question here for me and many other is will we level up faster our pets with this event (running map and crafting pet xp kit) or it will still be faster grinding boring(cuz its about the only map that we can run to do this neverending APs) and annoying(cuz even when using arcazole i still die way too often in this map) indigo cavern map?

Please make this event a fun way to advance this "100 pet at level cap" APs :D

You will get a lot of XP for running the event map and there are good XP kit drops from the miniboss and the two boss monsters - so run with the pet you want to advance and you'll do pretty well.

Along the way you'll pick up crafting components for the standard XP, Pet XP and Spirit XP kits so you can choose to craft that additional Pet XP kit if you want to.

It's a lot easier to run than Indigo Cavern so depending on what you find fun (easy vs. challenging) this could be your best bet! :-)

PatD
03-13-2024, 03:09 PM
You will get a lot of XP for running the event map and there are good XP kit drops from the miniboss and the two boss monsters - so run with the pet you want to advance and you'll do pretty well.

Along the way you'll pick up crafting components for the standard XP, Pet XP and Spirit XP kits so you can choose to craft that additional Pet XP kit if you want to.

It's a lot easier to run than Indigo Cavern so depending on what you find fun (easy vs. challenging) this could be your best bet! :-)

Great then! ty :D

Ypredator
03-13-2024, 03:15 PM
Then it won't be like before, this event definitely lost the thanks, as this event pushed players to make aps such as the 1k bosses of the elite maps, save it's portal, I already lost hope of having fun making aps and got xp chests at the same time

Hercules
03-13-2024, 03:16 PM
I hope the Easter event doesn't have new things like elixirs paid for platinum

Legolasn
03-13-2024, 03:20 PM
Is there an aura from the jewel?

Loxed AL
03-13-2024, 03:39 PM
why dont you make the new jewel dropable from boss, it will be a good reason for people to farm this event

Kairihearts
03-13-2024, 04:13 PM
Now jewels are pay to play. Another win for STS. 2024 the year of Platinum.

Should rename the game tbh to plat legends haha

Itemstore
03-13-2024, 04:17 PM
Can you make the jewel lvl 1+ and you can leave it plat buy so there's a reason for us twinks to spend plat on it also I'm hoping with the jewel if it doesn't have an effect that's fine I'm guessing the jewels are going to be like 10 plat each or more if you can remove it and replace it in your items with gold so you don't lose the jewel on removal like para so you can keep trying to get the best out come over time giving a reason to use speed up kits and gold to keep trying and also is 10 exspirence and 10xp different?

Sent from my CPH2305 using Tapatalk

Kairihearts
03-13-2024, 04:18 PM
I hope the Easter event doesn't have new things like elixirs paid for platinum

Yeah got a funny feeling they going to ruin the easter event by making a lixir to loot plat eggs...

|Ares|
03-13-2024, 04:26 PM

Can you change the kit to 1000 pet experience at least? 100 exp is not worth crafting at all...

Cinco
03-13-2024, 04:42 PM
Can you make the jewel lvl 1+ and you can leave it plat buy so there's a reason for us twinks to spend plat on it also I'm hoping with the jewel if it doesn't have an effect that's fine I'm guessing the jewels are going to be like 10 plat each or more if you can remove it and replace it in your items with gold so you don't lose the jewel on removal like para so you can keep trying to get the best out come over time giving a reason to use speed up kits and gold to keep trying and also is 10 exspirence and 10xp different?

"10 XP" and "10 Experience" mean the same thing. Sorry if it was written oddly and confusing. I'll review the post and edit for consistency.

I thought about it a lot while I was making it and the Twisted Tyrant Jewel is too OP for Level 1. It will remain a Level 5+

Plus, this whole event is designed around leveling up :-)

Best wishes!

trueido
03-13-2024, 04:56 PM
Cinco can the XP bonuses stack multiple times>?

Cinco
03-13-2024, 04:58 PM
Cinco can the XP bonuses stack multiple times>?

Updated information:

Multiple instances of the same Twisted Tyrant Jewel do not stack but different rarities do stack.

This means that if you have two Twisted Tyrant Jewels of the same rarity you get the effect from one (1) of them.

However, if you have a Twisted Tyrant Jewel, the Twisted Prince's Stone, and the Twisted Prince's Conquering Stone you get the effects of each.

Cinco
03-13-2024, 05:03 PM
Is there an aura from the jewel?

There is a subtle visual effect if you have one of the rare Twisted Tyrant jewels in an item.

This visual effect is not shown on inspect or in the inventory screen; only in-game (and did I mention that it's subtle? :-)

Myexera
03-13-2024, 05:08 PM
This Arcane twisted jewel ---->
1. Name jewel so unslotted ?
2. When u have multiple jewel slotted and equipped . Does the +10% xp effect stack
Let us know ty.

Myexera
03-13-2024, 05:12 PM
This Arcane twisted jewel ---->
1. Name jewel so unslotted ?
2. When u have multiple jewel slotted and equipped . Does the +10% xp effect stack
Let us know ty.

2. Answered

trueido
03-13-2024, 05:17 PM
If you're talking about the Twisted Tyrant Jewel - the answer is yes: the stat and XP bonuses are meant to stack :-)

so theoreticly, I can have 24 jewels with 10% + 10% XP (Rare socket) of total 480% XP passive?

Xmoopig
03-13-2024, 05:37 PM
Any chance we get a loot or store levelar crates for mythic 86 in this event?

Myexera
03-13-2024, 05:45 PM
so theoreticly, I can have 24 jewels with 10% + 10% XP (Rare socket) of total 480% XP passive?

10+5 not 10+10

Activista
03-13-2024, 06:16 PM
Are you aware of the amount it takes to upload 1 spirit weapon? It seems an insult that the experience of these weapons is so low.

Itemstore
03-13-2024, 06:29 PM
"10 XP" and "10 Experience" mean the same thing. Sorry if it was written oddly and confusing. I'll review the post and edit for consistency.

I thought about it a lot while I was making it and the Twisted Tyrant Jewel is too OP for Level 1. It will remain a Level 5+

Plus, this whole event is designed around leveling up :-)

Best wishes!Ok np hopefully we might get some more lvl 1 stuff like artis belts bracelets gems in future here's hoping one of the many events up coming. can u slot and unslot these jewels without losing them tho as to have a 2.5% chance of something a little more is slim but if you have to keep removing and putting back in will help burn speed up kits and burn gold aswell can you let us know if once socketed it's lost if you remove or not thanks [emoji106]

Snaptubepro
03-13-2024, 07:14 PM
This is the way from grinding maps to buy lvl cap rewards. I remember times, when players got rewarded with lvl cap rewards by actually grinding maps. Good old times.

:watermelon: :watermelon: :watermelon:

sad that if we dont pay, the game die. Thanks to all pay to play players tho!!

Mitsooos
03-13-2024, 07:17 PM
Are you aware of the amount it takes to upload 1 spirit weapon? It seems an insult that the experience of these weapons is so low.

Man spirit and eating machine weapons lvl easily those days if you use them, my eating machine gun have go lvl 43 very easily.
You that you saying that the game is so easy to you, you can be a eating machine weapons factory.

Activista
03-13-2024, 08:17 PM
Man spirit and eating machine weapons lvl easily those days if you use them, my eating machine gun have go lvl 43 very easily.
You that you saying that the game is so easy to you, you can be a eating machine weapons factory.

Mine is level 53 and requires over 1 million experience, it is certainly not necessary but I would like to have better main statistics in it

Omgeashenr
03-13-2024, 10:50 PM
Subject: Feedback on Twisted Tyrant Jewel in Arcane Legends

Dear Arcane Legends Development Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to share some feedback regarding the new Twisted Tyrant Jewel. As an active player and member of the community, I believe there is an opportunity to enhance the game experience by allowing this jewel to be looted rather than solely obtained through platinum purchases.

The Twisted Tyrant Jewel is a valuable item that can significantly impact gameplay, particularly for players at lower levels who may not have access to platinum currency. Allowing this jewel to be looted from enemies or chests would not only add excitement and a sense of accomplishment to the looting experience but also provide a more inclusive gameplay experience for all players.

I understand the importance of monetization in free-to-play games, and I appreciate the efforts of the development team to create engaging content. However, I believe there is a balance to be struck between monetization and player satisfaction. By making the Twisted Tyrant Jewel lootable, you can create a more rewarding and enjoyable experience for all players, regardless of their spending capacity.

I hope you will consider this feedback and explore ways to implement this change in a way that benefits the entire Arcane Legends community. Thank you for your continued dedication to the game, and I look forward to seeing how it evolves in the future.

Sent from my SM-A235M using Tapatalk

Tripshot
03-13-2024, 11:10 PM
I know the dev team likes to read these so here’s my opinion. Having the gem only obtainable from plat purchase is pretty low. I don’t have an issue with it costing plat as long as it’s not a lot but there’s gotta be a chance to loot from the boss and not like the mortis gem that had an impossible drop chance. Using the gem to make a quick buck is not how to get to your community to be happy. Although this is just my opinion I think everyone here can agree that making that gem only obtainable from plat is wrong.

Omgeashenr
03-13-2024, 11:13 PM
I know the dev team likes to read these so here’s my opinion. Having the gem only obtainable from plat purchase is pretty low. I don’t have an issue with it costing plat as long as it’s not a lot but there’s gotta be a chance to loot from the boss and not like the mortis gem that had an impossible drop chance. Using the gem to make a quick buck is not how to get to your community to be happy. Although this is just my opinion I think everyone here can agree that making that gem only obtainable from plat is wrong.+1 to this i cant agree more Its ok to sell stuff for plat to build sales on ur game But at a Certain extent it needs to be stopped people should still be able to loot these items with no plat

Snaptubepro
03-13-2024, 11:37 PM
I know the dev team likes to read these so here’s my opinion. Having the gem only obtainable from plat purchase is pretty low. I don’t have an issue with it costing plat as long as it’s not a lot but there’s gotta be a chance to loot from the boss and not like the mortis gem that had an impossible drop chance. Using the gem to make a quick buck is not how to get to your community to be happy. Although this is just my opinion I think everyone here can agree that making that gem only obtainable from plat is wrong.

I strongly disagree that this is just your "opinion". This is 1000% straight up fact we need!!. C'mon sts, be more creative, grow up.

Altic
03-14-2024, 01:53 AM
From having exp kits drop, to crafting them. I'm so disappointed in how this game has changed over the years..
p.s WHAT was Lovecraft about the Lovecraftian event?

Susanne
03-14-2024, 02:41 AM
We won't be able to loot larger xp kits anymore?

Wwwwwwwwwwadu
03-14-2024, 02:54 AM
Will hardcore be safe?

nathan2693
03-14-2024, 03:53 AM
Energy free but one entry will cost a certain amount of gold like 25k gold for example? (LOL) I wonder and I really hope that this event is really accessible and free for everyone. Also about the new jewel, I'm sure it will also have a special effects in it once it's been turned into a super gem?

Anyways, what I'm really looking forward is the Easter event and I do hope that you'll release a limited time sale Cloud Aura in it and a Chub pet as a wisp(Wisp lootable from crate maybe or a drop from event. And uhmmm consider making an arcane or heroic version of chub as well?

Also a Goblin Corpse Aura for Goblin event soon.

Thanks~~~~~

dmqp
03-14-2024, 03:59 AM
sad that if we dont pay, the game die. Thanks to all pay to play players tho!!

Congratulations, you've just invented wheel.

Zzzpezdoszzz
03-14-2024, 04:32 AM
+1 its really sad news for APs dealing players :crushed:

Bleh111
03-14-2024, 04:39 AM
Hope theres a plat sale

Cinco
03-14-2024, 07:52 AM
We won't be able to loot larger xp kits anymore?

In this event, Mad Prince Levlar has a chance to drop XP Kits that range from 100 XP to 2,000 XP - in addition to the tokens, some gold, and crafting components :-)

Cinco
03-14-2024, 07:54 AM
Energy free but one entry will cost a certain amount of gold like 25k gold for example?

There is no gold cost to enter Levlar's Lair :-)

Cinco
03-14-2024, 08:01 AM
Will hardcore be safe?

So... Levlar's Lair is a combat zone. Hardcore are never truly safe in a combat environment. The risk of perma-death for Hardcore Legends is always present in this sort of space.

Nevertheless, the purpose of the event is to help characters advance. In service of that goal, Levlar's Lair is designed to be 'easy,' and non-threatening (even to poorly geared characters).

Good luck! :-)

nathan2693
03-14-2024, 08:02 AM
There is no gold cost to enter Levlar's Lair :-)

Awesome, thats good news. I'm gonna tell this to my few long time friends who came back to the game.

Thanks man

Cinco
03-14-2024, 08:21 AM
Subject: Feedback on Twisted Tyrant Jewel in Arcane Legends

Dear Arcane Legends Development Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to share some feedback regarding the new Twisted Tyrant Jewel. As an active player and member of the community, I believe there is an opportunity to enhance the game experience by allowing this jewel to be looted rather than solely obtained through platinum purchases.

The Twisted Tyrant Jewel is a valuable item that can significantly impact gameplay, particularly for players at lower levels who may not have access to platinum currency. Allowing this jewel to be looted from enemies or chests would not only add excitement and a sense of accomplishment to the looting experience but also provide a more inclusive gameplay experience for all players.

I understand the importance of monetization in free-to-play games, and I appreciate the efforts of the development team to create engaging content. However, I believe there is a balance to be struck between monetization and player satisfaction. By making the Twisted Tyrant Jewel lootable, you can create a more rewarding and enjoyable experience for all players, regardless of their spending capacity.

I hope you will consider this feedback and explore ways to implement this change in a way that benefits the entire Arcane Legends community. Thank you for your continued dedication to the game, and I look forward to seeing how it evolves in the future.

Thanks for your well-written feedback!

We believe that we have struck an appropriate balance for the Twisted Tyrant Jewel by making it trade-friendly and removable - thus ensuring that it can be obtained with gold (or items), and that it can be sold / traded independently of the item to which it was originally socketed.

It is also worth noting that there is no other paid content in the Levlar's Lair event. There are no locked crates, no special elixirs, no Energy, no access items. So I would assert that having only this one (1) thing for Platinum is an acceptable balance.

Best wishes! :-)

Myexera
03-14-2024, 08:29 AM
Luck elixir help better drop here ?

Switchback
03-14-2024, 08:51 AM
Pretty unfortunate that people went from being able to explore the game with this event to being pigeon holed into running the same map 1,000x over and over. Thats what the the game revolves around, we do not need it in every event. That was a mistake, the previous event was better.

You should have left well enough alone and put your time elsewhere That said i have never had a need or want to run this event and am a hard person to please.

Omgeashenr
03-14-2024, 09:42 AM
Thanks for your well-written feedback!

We believe that we have struck an appropriate balance for the Twisted Tyrant Jewel by making it trade-friendly and removable - thus ensuring that it can be obtained with gold (or items), and that it can be sold / traded independently of the item to which it was originally socketed.

It is also worth noting that there is no other paid content in the Levlar's Lair event. There are no locked crates, no special elixirs, no Energy, no access items. So I would assert that having only this one (1) thing for Platinum is an acceptable balance.

Best wishes! :-)

Thank you for considering my feedback and for explaining the trade-friendly nature of the Twisted Tyrant Jewel. While I appreciate the ability to obtain the jewel with gold or items and trade it independently, I still believe that allowing it to be looted would add a new level of excitement and achievement to the game.

I understand your point about the balance in the Levlar's Lair event and the absence of other paid content. However, I believe that making the Twisted Tyrant Jewel lootable would not only benefit players who are unable to spend platinum but also enrich the overall gameplay experience for everyone.

I respect the decisions made by the development team and appreciate your response. I look forward to seeing how Arcane Legends continues to evolve. Thank you for your dedication to the game and its community.

Omgeashenr
03-14-2024, 09:46 AM
Pretty unfortunate that people went from being able to explore the game with this event to being pigeon holed into running the same map 1,000x over and over. Thats what the the game revolves around, we do not need it in every event. That was a mistake, the previous event was better.

You should have left well enough alone and put your time elsewhere That said i have never had a need or want to run this event and am a hard person to please.I understand your frustration with feeling pigeonholed into running the same map repeatedly, and I appreciate your feedback. However, I believe there are some misconceptions in your assessment of the revamped Levlar map.

The new Levlar map offers a refreshed experience with updated visuals, mechanics, and rewards. While it may seem like players are running the same map repeatedly, the revamped version actually introduces new challenges and strategies, making each run unique.

Additionally, the Levlar's Lair event is just one of many events in Arcane Legends, each offering different gameplay experiences and rewards. The diversity of events ensures that players have a variety of activities to enjoy and prevents the game from becoming monotonous.

Furthermore, the development team's decision to revamp the Levlar map was likely based on player feedback and a desire to keep the game fresh and engaging. While it's unfortunate that you haven't found the event to your liking, it's important to remember that different players have different preferences.

Overall, I believe the revamped Levlar map adds value to the game by providing a new and exciting experience for players. I encourage you to give it another try and see if it grows on you.

Oakmaiden
03-14-2024, 10:03 AM
Trade friendly = plat buyers win, STS wins and everyone else doesn’t.

Oakmaiden
03-14-2024, 10:05 AM

You should have left well enough alone and put your time elsewhere That said i have never had a need or want to run this event and am a hard person to please.

Ikr, the things they waste time on. No one requests this event.

Omgeashenr
03-14-2024, 10:11 AM
Ikr, the things they waste time on. No one requests this event.This event runs every yesr as a fillin event since late 2018 so it will keep coming to matter what mot sure if ur new tho but this events been going on for years

Susanne
03-14-2024, 01:22 PM
In this event, Mad Prince Levlar has a chance to drop XP Kits that range from 100 XP to 2,000 XP - in addition to the tokens, some gold, and crafting components :-)

Oh that's ok. Thanks. :)

asommers
03-14-2024, 06:50 PM
Moving discussion to feedback thread here (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?735490)).

-ALS