PDA

View Full Version : Will we ever see this?

Activista
03-14-2024, 11:29 PM
I have seen many games with this system that I will say, it is a kind of score that a player scores for his general strength, this evaluates the strength at a certain point but does not benefit in anything more than just visual, that is, the one with the most points for strength of his stats receive some title or special aspect until someone else checks his score and eventually we see stronger people in each class competing to be strong

Mitsooos
03-15-2024, 04:08 AM
A reputation system?

Activista
03-15-2024, 07:41 AM
A reputation system?

Of course, something that raises the Ego in some way of some players to strive to have something that they only give in the highest position, I think it would be a good idea at least in terms of the fact that we will not see weapons prices fall as quickly as happened with SB

Mitsooos
03-15-2024, 10:51 AM
Isn't the achievement points system the reputation system of the game?

Susanne
03-15-2024, 11:10 AM
Well I would say they are.

Activista
03-15-2024, 02:47 PM

No, This would be due to the player's force, not due to game files.

Mitsooos
03-15-2024, 02:55 PM
Better ask for a extremely overkill announcement on world chat box , the player ign just broke the universe (with colored letters) when you done the op damage (mostly the very strong players)

Activista
03-15-2024, 03:55 PM
Better ask for a extremely overkill announcement on world chat box , the player ign just broke the universe (with colored letters) when you done the op damage (mostly the very strong players)

rare drops announcements, that would be very fun at the level of ultra rare items

Mitsooos
03-29-2024, 06:05 AM
rare drops announcements, that would be very fun at the level of ultra rare items

Rare drops announcements exist bro!!
I see from your posts that you lacking in knowledge on this game , and you not searching old posts before you making your suggestion .
Raise your ego by studying more

Activista
03-29-2024, 08:04 AM
Rare drops announcements exist bro!!
I see from your posts that you lacking in knowledge on this game , and you not searching old posts before you making your suggestion .
Raise your ego by studying more

It refers to a sign that appears consecutively with several drops, I highly doubt that it talks about the basic announcement of "X person threw a banished ring" and that nonsense, trust me with knowledge, I'm sure I know much more than you and that's for sure ;)

Squlo
03-29-2024, 02:22 PM
it's easy to be manipulated in this game tbh. Totally an example like:

I got the most active guild and a manager inside the guild so I can offer them gold to boost my points pretty easily and there you go you got to top. (Not referring anyone, just to make things clear)

Also APs system does the job pretty well already imo for PvE and the only reason we missing PvP leaderboards is that people making dummies to climb on kills or on ranked PvP. It's what it's.

Oakmaiden
04-05-2024, 08:21 AM
Only if they add the box to uncheck this same as others like marriage broadcasts and guild battles. Cuz really, no need.