PDA

View Full Version : to devs: why not make halloween items from last year a bit different in the packs?

blurryeyes
10-30-2012, 08:18 PM
Why not make halloween items from last year a bit different in the packs?

C'mon like a change in color or something minor, name it like Devil Horns 2011 and maybe make glow with another color, it should be easy for you devs, just like the antennas and easter bunny hat!

It would make everybody happy I'm sure!

For players that were in 2011 halloween: Althought the 2011 items are brought back, at least they have something to show off that is different and to brag and feel nice when someone say: "why is your devil horns red?"

For new players that missed 2011 halloween: they still can have a taste of the cool vanities from the past

It's a win win situation for old and new players!

Entertaining
10-30-2012, 08:27 PM
I agree. It's already too late though. So might as well just get off this topic. Until next year ^^

Yich
10-30-2012, 08:30 PM
Check and see if someone else has made a thread like this recently before you post it. In this case, someone has...

Entertaining
10-30-2012, 08:35 PM
Check and see if someone else has made a thread like this recently before you post it. In this case, someone has...

Change your forum name...lol

Elyseon
10-30-2012, 09:03 PM
just shows the nerve sts struck imo they should have known without a doubt this response was coming
just like last year at halloween they reduced a cold cap item to less than 100k
but maybe not
there seems to be some newer devs, we'll see how they respond to these

Lowlyspy
10-31-2012, 01:07 AM

Alternately! If you report a post and we close it, it's because we've determined that constructive discussion in that thread is probably no longer likely. You are, however, welcome to open a new thread on that topic!

Glad i stored that.

Arexos
10-31-2012, 01:35 AM
You should post this in feedback/suggestions :eagerness:.

Drizzid
10-31-2012, 01:47 AM
STS doesn't include vanity packs, and everyone complains. Then after a few days of complaints, they decide to add them. Since they hadnt originally planned on releasing a vanity pack, and with not enough time to design, and code, new items they added the old packs.

Let's drop it now

dudetus
10-31-2012, 02:43 AM
just shows the nerve sts struck imo they should have known without a doubt this response was coming
just like last year at halloween they reduced a cold cap item to less than 100k
but maybe not
there seems to be some newer devs, we'll see how they respond to these

Or, more likely, do not respond at all.

I've lost my hope.

Elyseon
10-31-2012, 07:07 AM
STS doesn't include vanity packs, and everyone complains. Then after a few days of complaints, they decide to add them. Since they hadnt originally planned on releasing a vanity pack, and with not enough time to design, and code, new items they added the old packs.

Let's drop it now
i for one said not to add one if they werent gonna make new items

tbh i dont think it woulda been too hard to only use the new vanity shields and a recolored witch hat

MightyMicah
10-31-2012, 08:19 AM
Are they supposed to change it every year? You gonna run out of colors eventually O.o

Drizzid
10-31-2012, 09:18 AM
Not everyone who plays this game uses the forums, I'd say these forums account for a small fraction of the PL community. I'm sure there are plenty of players who weren't playing a year ago, or weren't able to purchase the packs, that are happy they were added.

Suentous PO
10-31-2012, 09:22 AM
Well it's known, I agree with the op. that's one reason I made the thread with new ideas hoping they wouldn't do old stuff, but, whatevnobig.
So before in invoke my own creation "dead horse", I will
*gasp*
Drop it.
Heheheh

Elyseon
10-31-2012, 09:31 AM
Well it's known, I agree with the op. that's one reason I made the thread with new ideas hoping they wouldn't do old stuff, but, whatevnobig.
So before in invoke my own creation "dead horse", I will
*gasp*
Drop it.
Heheheh
good idea they coulda made a dead horse mask
i would wear

Rare
10-31-2012, 09:58 AM
This is just my opinion... but...

Quest vanities which we get every event I think should be unique. Which they are generally. I think except the antlers for 2010/2011. May be slightly different not sure.

Plat item packs are fair game in my mind. Again... just my opinion.

ninjaduck
10-31-2012, 10:26 AM
I think the pumpkin shield and zombie head should drop in Crypts :)

Yich
10-31-2012, 02:46 PM
Glad i stored that.

I see your old RS quote and I raise you one new RS quote.

"Hey all,

Closing this thread down, as there are two others like it currently active:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...f-all-17-Bears

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ERS-lvls-10-18

Thanks!"

-RedStapler

You can find that on this locked thread:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?73554-Best-pvp-11-17-iincomplete

I wasn't wrong to advise him not to replicate a current thread. Your quote has been trumped.

Reunegade
10-31-2012, 04:35 PM
Told you I was right. Halloween came out. Yay! They complain that they're no item packs. Then devs release item packs. Yay! Then people complain about the item packs having 2011 stuff. Now once the devs change the coloring of the halloween stuff, you're going to complain about how "ugly" it looks. Just give it a break! Devs have done ALOT for you. It's like going to someones house and then asking for ham, then complaining that the ham tastes like rootbeer. Who cares? Appreciate what others give you.

Lowlyspy
10-31-2012, 04:39 PM
I see your old RS quote and I raise you one new RS quote.

"Hey all,

Closing this thread down, as there are two others like it currently active:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...f-all-17-Bears

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ERS-lvls-10-18

Thanks!"

-RedStapler

You can find that on this locked thread:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?73554-Best-pvp-11-17-iincomplete

I wasn't wrong to advise him not to replicate a current thread. Your quote has been trumped.There are no active threads suggesting solutions, only lists and whining. Therefore, you have trumped nothing ^.^

Rare
10-31-2012, 05:02 PM
Told you I was right. Halloween came out. Yay! They complain that they're no item packs. Then devs release item packs. Yay! Then people complain about the item packs having 2011 stuff. Now once the devs change the coloring of the halloween stuff, you're going to complain about how "ugly" it looks. Just give it a break! Devs have done ALOT for you. It's like going to someones house and then asking for ham, then complaining that the ham tastes like rootbeer. Who cares? Appreciate what others give you.

I would personally be vocally upset if someone served me ham that tasted like root beer.

Elyseon
10-31-2012, 05:13 PM
To be fair we actually support the devs
Its not like were complaining about a gift
They devs should do alot considering all they just made off the 4 day cap

Rare
10-31-2012, 05:33 PM
To be fair we actually support the devs
Its not like were complaining about a gift
They devs should do alot considering all they just made off the 4 day cap

I don't feel like they owe anything for that. I think they have given a cool event with some pretty cool gear.

Elyseon
10-31-2012, 06:35 PM
I don't feel like they owe anything for that. I think they have given a cool event with some pretty cool gear.
i give them credit for the scythe and dagger and shrunken head
im pretty sure with all they have made recently they can do alot better
which is why i wont be buying more plat for a while

Suentous PO
10-31-2012, 06:51 PM

I had stopped "complaining" a while ago, but now you...this.. I must complain about your post complaining about complaining!
Oh never mind, have some Ice cream

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r586/stephencobear/760569C1-EC1C-4F84-A965-DBAE37C1C2B5-24933-0000388EB3EF2A75.jpg